a little look-see at me

Status
Not open for further replies.
ElvenAngel said:
Sorry I've not been around much lately despite having free time
i'm having a bit of trouble getting my head on straight at the moment
so i've been indulging in 'me' time

I may be AWOL for a while (bhopefuly not long) and i WILL be back as soon as i have some stuff figured out!
:kiss:

'Me' time is rarely indulgant and often necessary -- most of us don't take enough of it! (I admit there are those who don't have any other kind of time, but you aren't one of them!)

You've gots lots of friends here who'll be happy to listen (and probably one or two who would even respond intelligently) and I'm sure lots more in your everyday life. Not everyone would be the right person to offer advice, of course, but don't be afraid to seek out someone and ask him or her to check and see if your head is on straight or not. :heart:

ElvenAngel said:

I may be AWOL for a while (bhopefuly not long) and i WILL be back as soon as i have some stuff figured out!
Hope you manage to think whatevers happening through :) Just dropped in to say hello :)

ElvenAngel said:

it's okay EA we all go through it... take your tyime hun we'll be here waiting patiently :kiss:

Hey Everyone
just a quick note to say hi

i went for a run in the rain today and came back feeling great, work is getting somewhere, i've sorted a few things out at home and i was feeling great

but i made the mistake of going to some of the places i used to hang out on lit
and there is so much shit being slung about there that even though it's not really to do with me - but it is to do with my friends - that i'm feeling shit again and i dont want to be here right now - it's not the sanctuary it used to be for me

so i just wanted to let you know that it's going to take a bit longer!

thank you all for your mssgs, posts, pm's and emails of support - it has meant the world to me that somany people care and wish me well. it has really helped

next time i am back i willl catch up with everyones posts!

have a great week everyone and have lots and lots of fun. i want to hear alll about it when i get back!!!
EA
xxx

Last edited:
ElvenAngel said:
Hey Everyone
just a qick note to say hi

i went for a run in the rain today and came back feeling great, work is getting somewhere, i've sorted a few things out at home and i was feeling great

and there is so much shit being slung about there that even though it's not really to do with me but it is to do with my friends that i'm feeling shit again and i dont want to be here right now - it's not the sactuary it used to be for me

thank you all for your mssgs, posts, pm's and emails of support - it has meant the world to me that somany people care and wish me well. it has really helped

have a great week everyone and have lots and lots of fun. i want to hear alll about it when i get back!!!
EA
xxx

We'll miss you EA , and we'll be here when you get back ...
Take care of yourself my friend

Take all the time you need babe.. the most important thing is that you are happy.. and if that means taking a break for a while, then so be it.

Take care EA
x

ElvenAngel said:
Hey Everyone

and there is so much shit being slung about there that even though it's not really to do with me - but it is to do with my friends - that i'm feeling shit again and i dont want to be here right now - it's not the sanctuary it used to be for me

EA
xxx

((((((((((((((((((((((((((Angel))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) :heart: :heart: :heart:

Love you heaps hun, speak to you again in the next couple of days (with diary in hand I promise :devil: )

Hey there sexy Angel :kiss:

You know where I am if you need a chat, anytime. And his nibs will be pleased to talk to you any time too as you know ;)

Don't stay away too long babe.

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Don't let the shitslingers get you down! :(

Come running to us and we'll pamper every square nanometer of you! ;)

We'll pamper the round nanometers two or three times! :nana:

ElvenAngel said:
Hey Everyone

EA
xxx

No words, just {{{{{hugs}}}}}

ShyGuy68 said:
You just take all the time you need Elven :kiss: :rose:

i made some blueberry and pecan muffins tonight and it made me think of here with a smile so i thought i'd get my arse online and catch up on all the shenanigans that have been going on in my abscence - hey all

So the muffins made you think of this place? ;)

Anything that brings a smile to your face has to be good - and you always look good with a smile on your face.

ElvenAngel said:
i made some blueberry and pecan muffins tonight and it made me think of here with a smile so i thought i'd get my arse online and catch up on all the shenanigans that have been going on in my abscence - hey all
Appears I timed that perfectly....hope alls well now in Elvens world and if not it'll get there :)

Chainzz said:
smile every chance you get ... see you after the sorting

:D
thanks Chainzz I'm smiling now and now if i could just get the estate agents to fix the boiler so there is hot water in the mornings and fix the roof so it doesn't leak!
that'd be great
:rolleyes:
but atleat the whole flat smells of freshly baked muffins

ElvenAngel said:
Hmm those muffins sound delicious, just as you are ;) It's good to see you back Elven. :kiss:

rootsfan said:
That's alright, EA, everyone needs that sort of time occasionally. You're a lovely person who spreads a lot of happiness on this thread (and I don't just mean your pictures;)). Take care, I'll be here when you get back. :kiss: :rose:

hey Rootsfan
I'm back and your not heer :(
lol
only kidding
well i couldn't stay away any longer!

bluefoxlady said:
You KNOW I understand and I am just at the end of the phone if you need me sweetheart :heart: :rose: :heart: :rose:

thanks blue
i've been searching my phone and no matter how i hold it your not on the other end :(
:p

geronimo_appleby said:
chiang mai, thailand is a goooooooood place for that, elven. :)

seems to be a lot of this 'head' stuff going on at present, not in the best of moods myself. look after you, babe. :kiss:

hope your in a better mood
i'm only going as far as kent on friday but it should be a nice break (5 days or so )
just hope the weather improves a bit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back