Humans are the Alien Creatures

"Yes, you get to chose, Gaia." He said with a chuckle, realizing that her people must be used to not having a say. He turned her around to face him and smiled. "Here." He took her hand and placed it on his man root. "Feel, this is what you do to me." He said softly, letting her explore his manhood.
 
Gaia touches his manroot tenderly but rubs her hand over his whole cock and explores his balls. It fascinated her how they felt like eggs and stay connected to his body.

"Dem coo mz een Gaia?" Thinking these are the beans planted inside her. Somehow Blue Eyes makes new ones after planting the old ones inside her baby grow place.

When it pulses in her grasp Gaia gasps. Her hand moves away for fear she caused pain. "Gaia saw rree."
 
Blue smiled, twitching only slightly as Gaia explored him. She was very gentle with him, even when she explored his balls.

"No, their juices flow into Gaia, white cream that Blue releases. That is what fills Gaia's belly with child. Still, her notion that his bean like balls planted themselves inside of her was charming in an odd sort of way.

Her gasp startled him as she drew away, thinking she'd harmed him. He chuckled softly, taking her hand and showing her he was okay. "No sorry, gaia's touch feels good, makes Blue grow harder." He explained, enjoying her touch. He folded her fingers around his pulsing shaft and showed her how to stroke him.

Laying back, he rested his head on his hands and watched her with a smile, letting her do what she would with him. It was good to give her this chance to understand his body more fully.

Perhaps soon he could show her more of what he knew of her body.
 
Gaia mimics what Blue Eyes does and finds his twitching amazing. The one things Gaia did find was his backhole Gaia wondered if she had one too.

She stroked the hole and returned to stroking his manroot. It was the liquid that oozed out that caught her attention next. "Ba loo lee icks?"
 
The feeling of Gaia's finger tips fluttering across his anus sent a shiver up Blues spine, only Crina, one of the fun ones had ever done that before. She was the most bold of them all and as such had the most to show her lovers.

"Leaks? Oh! Yes, here, feel." He made her take the glistening droplet between her fingers to show her how slick it was. "It's meant to coat our skin, making babies easier."
 
Gaia gave Blue Eyes a look of disbelief. She had trouble understanding this little dribble does all that inner wonder.

"Eet da oz?" Gaia looked at it again. Sniffed it and frowned as she couldn't detect an aroma to it but with her there was a smell. Watching it thin out on her fingertips she thought it melted. So popped her fingers in her mouth to wash the stain off only to discover it was still there.

Her facial shock was humorous and she almost socked Blue Eyes thinking he deliberately pulled a prank on her.
 
"Its true, Gaia. In each drop there are millions of seeds, so small you cannot see them with your eyes. But only one of them can fill your belly with child. The strongest one."

"What is it?" He asked, seeing how curious she seemed as she carried out her own little experiments with his precum. He tried to warn her as she moved to clean her finger tips off with her tongue, but it was too late. He tried not to laugh at the face she made and flinched a little when she looked like she was about to hit him.

"It doesn't go away like that, it coats your skin, making it slick. Easier to make babies." He repeated, taking her hand in his and kissing the tips of her fingers.

"Here, you make them too, only you make much more than Balou Ize." He slid his hand between her legs and caressed her until he felt the warm coating of her fluids on his finger tips. He drew a glistening finger up to show her. Then he tasted it himself. "Mmm." He hummed, finding that she was sweet, like the berries she ate. "You taste sweet." He whispered, offering her the chance to see for herself.
 
Gaia still wasn't sure how this liquid worked but when Blue Eyes proved she could do that same liquid with her body.

The quick lick proved it was there just not the same color as Blue Eyes makes.

"Ha ow yaoo da oez eet?" Gaia asks becoming curious. Now Gaia was certain his manroot had topbe magical to make such strange milk. Or maybe it is men that have this ability... like Wynn her father produced many small ones.
 
"Its... A response, to you, Gaia, my body gets excited by yours and I just... Do it. Here." He grasped her hips and drew him onto his lap, pressing his manroot against her. "Do you feel that? How having me so close makes you feel?" He placed his hand over her belly. "In here? Like you're melting inside?" He asked calmly, looking into her eyes.

"That's your body telling you what it wants, like when you're belly feels empty from hunger, it will feel flutters from need, its hard to ignore, isn't it Gaia?" He asked, speaking slowly so that she might understand.

"I am half of what makes babies, you are the other half, inside you, you have eggs and my seed grows within them. You know the times when you bleed? You are transitioning from an old egg to a new one, yes?" He asked, trying to ascertain how much she knew even about herself. Or what her elders could have told her.

He caressed her in his arms as they sat face to face, learning from one another.
 
Gaia struggles to understand everything Blue Eyes was telling her. She woke understood planting seed.. even her second sisters explained the manroot plants babies in the belly. But where was this egg? Was that what coated the milk beasts small ones... the shell of the egg?

Gaia gave a weak smile to Blue Eyes. He knew a great deal about mating and her body. He had small ones in his past where it was all new to her..
 
Gaia's weak smile suggested that she was having a hard time fathoming how her own body could make eggs. "They are all inside you, here, and here, and they come here when they are ready to be filled with seed." He touched her low on her belly, showing her what his past mates had shown him before.

"And if your egg doesn't get planted with my seed, you shed it, and bleed for a few days and then cramp up here and here when a new one comes here." He traced light, sensual lines along her belly as his manroot throbbed with life against her thigh.

"But you are already filled with child now, so we only practice making another until you give birth to this one. Do you want to practice." He asked her, his need for her growing by the second.
 
Gaia watches his movements. "Ha ow yaoo no?"
Moving her own finger along the invisible line behind his. Gaia looked at him and remarked. "Gaia blee eds wen balou izes fur st."

Gaia hadn't forgotten the first sexual conquest. Though she learned there was many ways to mate his manroot still weeps fire within her and plants his seed in her belly. A female belly grows fat and within two seasons a small one comes out.

"Pra ax ic?" Gaia looked at him then up at the railings. No one was there. "Per ree tens?"

Gaia felt his manroot jostle and laughed. "Yaoo wans Gaia geets fa ats"

It was obvious all his explaining was outdone by the swell of his manroot to get her in the mood.
 
"I had good teachers, mates that shared what they knew, what they felt." Blue explained, smiling as she followed the lines he had made with her own fingers. He nodded, smiling less when she pointed out their first coupling.

"Yes, a woman's first time is difficult, when she is unmated there will be pain and blood, but only once. If it ever hurts again like that, you must make your mate stop, it is not supposed to."

Blue laughed heartily as Gaia put his words together with his actions. "You caught me, Gaia. Balou Ize wants to make you fat with babies, many times. Balou Ize wants to feel Gaia's breasts fill with milk and lay her down and caress her in the dark." He teased her slick entrance with the length of his throbbing manroot.
 
Gaia shook her head in wonder of Blue Eyes. He did remind her of the story teller. Wise beyond years then she thought about the small one she carries. Who would be the story teller? All story tellers were male in her tribe.

For now Blue Eyes needed attention. Gaia turned towards him and kissed his lips tenderly. Lifting her hips made herself ready for mating.
 
Blue didn't know quite what Gaia found so wonderous about him but he was happy that she did. He'd grown to love her already and it would be the most painful of rejections if she wasn't fond of him anymore. She was quite for a moment, seemingly lost in thought. Her hand rested on her belly, suggesting she was thinking about the baby growing within her.

Blue placed his hand over hers, tenderly, and looked into her eyes with strength and love. "Balou Ize will keep you both safe and teach small one all he knows." He promised.

Her tender kiss silenced him and he slowly laid back, showing her yet another way to mate. One that gave her great control, with her on top and able to move as freely as she wished. He gently guided her hips for a moment, to enter her and show her some of what she could do in this position.
 
Gaia eased over Blue Eyes and grinned at his helpful switch. Though she wasn't sure what he was going to do next..

Gaia gasps loudly as she bounced over his full length. It amazed her that she was able to make such pleasure for them both. Gaia found by moving back and forth over the manroot it rubbed her insides causing her to wet and gush from her opening.

Blue Eyes kneading her breasts added to her orgasms and these spasms rolled her hips down sohe was passing her cervix again.
 
The way Gaia slowly eased his manroot within her felt amazing, she was slick with juices and so very warm. With a gasp she began bouncing her hips against him, causing his manroot to dart deeper and deeper into her as she went. Blue Eyes was surprised at how easily Gaia took to being atop him and in control.

It was the way she experimented with moving her hips to find just the right sensation to make herself climax that really excited him. He was moaning and lustfully squeezing at her full breasts as she took him so deep he slid againt her tender cervix.

He grasped her ass and held her tight against him as the rolling spasms of her orgasm clenched and drew lusciously along the length of his manroot, milking spurt after spurt of his seed from him. They splashed hotly against the flexing walls of her vagina, pooling within her as he shivered and twitched from the immense pleasure he was feeling.
 
At the apex of her orgasm Gaia let out a wail that wafted thru the zoo and caused some pandemonium in other areas of the zoo.

A dozen keepers were aroused to calm the stressed creatures.

Finally The Head Keeper contacted the Zoo Supervisor about opening the human enclosure to become a full habitat. When asked why the Head Keeper admitted. "Now that the female is successfully bred, the male still breeds her causing her to make unnatural noises that has caused numerous reactions to the balance of all the IZAL."

The Supervisor contacted Noel for advice. Noel answered quickly. "Teach the male. He is higher intelligence then the female. He wants to learn as readily as a university student wants to learn about alien lifeforms"

Thus opened the door to interactive contact. Noel and two students would be introduced into the enclosure along with fourteen other paired creatures to balance out the "Human Habitat"
 
In the morning, Blue and Gaia found that their tiny "world" had expanded seemingly over night. Where the tall walls of there enclosure had been before only an expanse of open land now lay. At a glance Blue estimated that it must stretch on for over two miles, maybe more. What had happened, how had things changed so drastically over night? He wondered, hugging Gaia to reassure her everything was alright as long as they had one another.

"I guess we should go explore?" He suggested apprehensively. "You go find the water fall and your tree." He added. "And I'll see what might be out there, threats or friends." He ducked back into the cave, at least that was the same, and retrieved his weapons. His newly crafted shield and the switch blade swords. He strapped the shield to his back and held the swords in his hands.

He caught Gaia in his arms and drew her close, by her slender waist giving her a passionate kiss. "Till tonight, my loving mate." He growled, remembering the night before fondly. He gave her bare shoulder a light nip before letting her go and heading out to find what he would find today.
 
Gaia stared and her eyes grew wide as the land was greatly changed from the day before. The railing was gone and watchers were nowhere in sight.

What she didn't know was the railing was still there only the glass was single sided. The viewers were watching in excitement.

Gaia also flinched as theBlue Eyes bit her. He was acting strange this day and Gaia touched him with a concerned hand. "Bal oo bees s aa fea?"

Gaia took a few arrows in her basket and a sharpening stone. Gaia heads towards the tree. It seemed further away then normal and the water was an hour away from her tree but visible.
 
"I will." Blue called back as he hopped over a large boulder and ran off with a hoot of excitement. He wasn't quite sure why the keepers had increased the size of their enclosure, but it almost made it feel like home. Almost.

He climbed a hill to survey the land and took a deep breath. There was life out there, he could see a herd of animals milling around a small body of water off in the distance and a bird in flight. He thought about trying to take down one of the herd animals, but without tribe mates to help and protect him, he knew better. Smaller game in much less numbers would have to do.

Not more than five minutes later he was walking through some tall grass and felt something sharp stab at his legs. A second later there was the rush of movement as whatever it was fled. He instinctively started to give chase but then his feet went suddenly numb as he stumbled out of the tall grass, seeing what looked like a large flightless bird racing away. Instead of feathers, it had a thick coat of quills all down its back. Looking down, he found several of them sticking out of his calves. The numbness crept up his legs, and he suddenly dropped to his knees, unable to stand.

Panic gripped him as he realized the quills must have been poisonous, wondering if he was about to die. But as the numbness kept rising, he felt no pain. In desperation, he dragged himself partially back into the tall grass, in case some other animal came along and decided he was easy prey.

For what felt like hours, Blue lay there, unable to move. He could still breath, see and hear, but little else. He didn't know how long it had been when he noticed a sound. Something was coming near, he could hear its steps crunching through the grass and hear it sniffing at the air.

Blue's field of vision was very limited, so all he could see was a slender brown leg, like that of a dogs step in front of his face. He heard it sniff at him and thought it nudged him with its snout, but could not see that far. It stepped forward and another leg landed in front of his face as it sniffed and nudged at him again. Getting no response from him, the dog whined and stepped forward again, revealing a third leg. "Yar Jah Ken?" He croaked, barely above a whisper, remembering the beast Gaia had told him about.

He just hoped this one was as nice as the one she had described. It turned out that it was, perhaps even more so. It circled him a couple of times and licked at him, he guessed, not being able to feel it, then settled down next to him. It appeared as though the animal was guarding him although Blue had no idea why it would. He had never even seen a Yar Jah Ken before...

What he didn't know was that this one had recognized Gaia's scent on him, having been the one she cared for before her abduction. The Keepers had snatched it up at the same time they had captured her and up until they increased the human's enclosure, they had been keeping it in its own pen.

Eventually feeling began to come back into Blues limbs and he groaned, sitting up. The Yar Jah Ken whined and crept up next to him, nuzzling his hand, as if it were looking for something. "What is it, boy?" Blue asked, grateful that it hadn't tried to eat him and even more grateful that it had been guarding him from other potential predators. Gaia wasn't kidding, these animals were truly remarkable.

It took him another half an hour for him to remove the quills from his legs and feel as though he could walk again. After that, he had absolutely no desire to hunt for food, so he limped back to the cave, the Yar Jah Ken following close behind him as if it was making sure he could make it.

"Gaia! Gaia!?" He called out as he got close to where he left her. He'd kept the quills, if for no other reason than as a warning to himself to never go blindly through tall grass again. But he suspected Gaia might find some use for them. And if she didn't, maybe he would. Perhaps he could turn them into darts or something. If he ever got hold of that damn bird, he'd strip it clean of its damn quills and eat it!
 
Gaia found her tree and climbed up into the foliage. Gaia notices the notch she hid Blue Eyes tool is way above her head. It was as if the tree grew twice its height and thicken its girth thrice.

Gaia looked from her tree and saw the place Blue Eyes had bathed her. It was much further away then before. It would take probably an hour to reach it now. Gaia couldn't find the patches of red berries.

Gaia started heading for water but found needle birds lurking in tall grass. Gaia lowered to the ground and pulled an arrow from the basket. Gaia laid very still and watches the birds move about. Gaia noticed the nest with eggs and carefully took them and slipped them into a smaller basket.

Gaia found wild wheat and milkweed to add to her foraged food. Gaia also found Kusa pods and pulled them roots and tuber from the ground.

It was midday by the time Gaia reached water and filled her water skins. The heat was unbearable now and Gaia decided to remain here til the sun lowered and the air cooled.

Gaia watches animals familiar and strange move around and all came to water. Gaia steered intoahe stones to avoid being hunted. It was starting to change skies. The clouds turning hues ofrgogold told her it was time to go back. Before leaving Gaia picked up some of those squishy soap sponges and clay to work with.

Dusk was dropping and Gaia began to hurry back to the cave. Darkness began to steal Gaia's sense of direction and she started wandering aimlessly. Hearing strange noises made Gaia more afraid and she was running for the wall. At one point Gaia fell and let out a cry of pain.

The. Yar Jah Ken began wagging its bushy tail and making odd noises and dripping orange goo. He bounced and circles Blue Eyes trying to herd him outdoors to find the other nestling.
 
Last edited:
The pit of Blue's stomach was tight with worry, Gaia had not returned yet and it had grown dark already. He would have gone seeking her much earlier, but he was still recovering from the paralytic quills and he figured if he left, he would miss her. He didn't want to risk missing her at the cave only to have her go looking for him and getting hurt in the process.

It didn't take much of the Yar Jah Ken's urging to get him to go in search of her. "Yes, I'm worried too, boy." He said in a low voice. God, what if she's been attacked, or killed? He thought to himself as he grabbed up his weapons and hurried out of the cave. The Yar Jah Ken went racing ahead of him, its six legged gait something to see. "I hope you know where you're going!" He shouted ahead. Without missing a beat the dog-beast barked back three times, as if it were saying "Yes I do!".

Despite the situation, it made Blue laugh and break out in a run, following the dog-beast. They went to the tree Gaia had all but made her own, the Yar Jah Ken sniffed around it for a moment then bolted off in another direction. "Ho... Hold on already!" Blue called out through puffs of breath. The damn thing was running him out!

It was truly dark and Blue was having trouble keeping track of where the dog beast had gone, but it kept barking for him when he wasn't following the right direction. It began to bark with shrill excitement suddenly and raced off, out of sight. "Oh god! Did you find her?" He gasped, getting a renewed surge of energy and went racing after the last direction he had seen the dog beast.
 
Gaia was dazed from slamming into the wall. Slowly standing up she moves her hand along the hidden surface. Before her hand moved above her head Gaia felt a wave of uneasiness. Turning back brought her to her knees and a spewing yellowy liquid from her mouth.

Gaia felt horrible as she crawled from the wall. Once again Gaia tried to stand up and found her sense of balance was still off.

Gaia looked out and found the terrain stretched for miles. Gaia lost her direction and began sobbing. How would she find her way home? Blue Eyes must be worried sick.
 
The Yar Jah Ken found Gaia first and it nuzzled and whined at her, trying to nudge her to her feet with its snout. It licked at her hands and face urgently, trying to sooth her as she sobbed.

"Gaia! Gaaaaaaia!!!" Blue yelled out her name, rushing blindly through the dark, trying to find her. He stopped and listened for the Yar Jah Ken, hearing it whining off in the distance, to his right. He ran that way and after a moment, he stumbled upon the two of them. Gaia was crying and getting sick and he cursed himself, he should have known better than to let her go off on her own like this, now that she was pregnant.

He went to her, calling her name in a rush of relief. "Gaia, oh Gaia, thank the gods you are okay..." She didn't look okay, but Blue knew that that was just how his mates got once they're bellies were full of child. He knelt down and patted the Yar Jah Ken on the head. "Thank you, boy." He said with gratitude, not knowing if it was male or female. Then he picked Gaia up in his arms and started carrying her back home, to their cave. He hummed to her as he walked.
 
Back
Top