Where are all the bi and lesbian women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see your clit coming out to play....you gasp each time my tongue slides over it....your cunt smells so good....got me fingering myself as I pleasure you....two fingers nice and deep....in and out in time with the movement of my tongue....:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Rose I'd love to slide under you n let my tongue n fingers take over

Of course baby. My tongue swirling inside you rose as my fingers spread your lips

Yearning for you to pinch and flick my clit.....and finding it hard to lick Jenn slowly...writhing against your mouth I thrust my tongue deep into Jenn's snatch...she shudders....moans....so wet....so hot....:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Yearning for you to pinch and flick my clit.....and finding it hard to lick Jenn slowly...writhing against your mouth I thrust my tongue deep into Jenn's snatch...she shudders....moans....so wet....so hot....:kiss::kiss::kiss:

fuck me, your tongue is magic

Mmm you start grinding your wet pussy on my face my tongue deep inside licking as my fingers work in n out nibbling your clit

I can taste and feel Jenn's approaching orgasm....licking her out frantically, I ride your mouth hard....you pinch my clit between thumb and forefinger.....:kiss::kiss::kiss:

I can taste and feel Jenn's approaching orgasm....licking her out frantically, I ride your mouth hard....you pinch my clit between thumb and forefinger.....:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Giving a spank to your sweet ass, pinching n sucking my fingers working deep inside of you, not stopping

Giving a spank to your sweet ass, pinching n sucking my fingers working deep inside of you, not stopping

Don't even think of stopping......thrusting fingers deep into Jenn and sucking her clit hard....so hard......fucking her fast and hard and deep with my fingers.....:devil::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Wouldn't stop till you screamed hehe

Pulling away from your mouth.....pushing your legs wide.....bumping and grinding my cunt against yours.....taking your hand and sucking your fingers....tasting myself....so close to cumming......:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Pulling away from your mouth.....pushing your legs wide.....bumping and grinding my cunt against yours.....taking your hand and sucking your fingers....tasting myself....so close to cumming......:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Moaning as I grab you hair n pull you my tongue right into you mouth kissing you passionately as our clits grind against each other

Moaning as I grab you hair n pull you my tongue right into you mouth kissing you passionately as our clits grind against each other

Make me cum, babe....I want to cum on your clit....I want you to feel my hot love juice on your hot hard clit....:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back