LAPD Cop Killer Christopher Dorner (2013)

$1 Million Dollar Award for Dorner

Fuck, that's only a fifth of what was offered for Bin Laden.

The LAPD must be skeeeeered.

Why the sudden bounty? Did they get something they won't let the public know?
 
531549_451643028240286_467776796_n.jpg
 
The Left has to root for him. He is one of them. They are buying his act, eating it up even.

The same cops that they use to raise taxes (along with teachers and firemen) are still the PIGS of the 60s. The fact that he killed a few of them comes under the same heading as Union violence, they have right on their side, the Occupy violence, the New Black Panthers, the guillotine...

What Coulter calls “Imaginary Violence from the Right vs. Actual Violence from the Left” is not an accident. Violence is an essential part of the left’s approach. The 19th century political philosopher Frederic Bastiat pointed out the fact (that Ayn Rand later popularized) that redistribution of wealth is in and of itself an unjustified use of force against the property of individuals. The fact that it’s a collective use of force in no way legitimizes it. Nor does the sanction of raw democracy which, as the old joke goes, is just two wolves and a lamb voting on what’s for supper. In Bastiat’s words:

As the force of an individual cannot lawfully touch the person, the liberty, or the property of another individual — for the same reason, the common force cannot lawfully be used to destroy the person, the liberty, or the property of individuals or of classes.

Leftism requires this illegitimate use of force — this use of violence — because free individuals simply will not do what leftists, in their wisdom, have decided is right and good.

The left has never bought into the central revelation of the Enlightenment: things are made to work perfectly fine without much control from above. This Enlightenment insight was inspired by the earlier work of Isaac Newton who discovered that God didn’t have to move the stars around in the sky or cause the apple to fall to earth. The Big Dude had cleverly put machinery in place that worked pretty much on its own. The economist Adam Smith translated this insight into economics when he pointed out that individuals working in their own interest frequently promote the interest of everyone as if by an invisible hand. The founders translated the idea into politics by creating a system in which individuals could act without too much government interference. These geniuses didn’t trust in individual goodness, not at all. They trusted in the handiwork of the Creator — that is, they trusted the overall human system was built to work without kings and aristocrats — or a democratic mob — forcing people to do what they wanted.

Jean Jacques Rousseau, the founding saint of modern leftism, rejected that Enlightenment wisdom. He hated the modern world and thought humanity had been better off in a state of noble savagery. In that state, Rousseau believed, men were truly free because their laws naturally followed the general will. If people in the corrupt modern age violated the general will, they had to be “forced to be free.”

The logic of Rousseau led to the guillotine. You can’t say: “Well, it’s no fair blaming the pundit Rousseau for the violence of the madman Robespierre.” The guillotine was inherent in Rousseau’s thought. And it’s Rousseau’s thought — his idea that individuals should be forced to follow the “general will” — that informs all leftist thinking — including, by the way, Obama’s second inaugural address.

So no, I don’t think we should be so quick to disconnect Dorner’s kill spree from the left-wing pols and pundits who inspired it. They are philosophically complicit.
Andrew Klaven
http://pjmedia.com/andrewklavan/201...t-dorner-leftism-is-violence/?singlepage=true
 
The Left has to root for him. He is one of them. They are buying his act, eating it up even.

The same cops that they use to raise taxes (along with teachers and firemen) are still the PIGS of the 60s. The fact that he killed a few of them comes under the same heading as Union violence, they have right on their side, the Occupy violence, the New Black Panthers, the guillotine...


ilhat.jpg
 
What I see are the vast majority of people calling him a lunatic that deserves to be put down like a rabid dog. But that doesn't fit your agenda, does it?

Shall we take a look at some of the comments from the right wing fucktards after the loony went postal at the synagogue a while back?

Vettecatfish and the Lord of the Gook are still very very butthurt over the last election's results. They have a pathetic need to demonize their political rivals so declaring their opponents to be pro-Dorner is a no-brainer.

Sure, it's not grounded in reality, but very little that comes out of those two guys' mouths is reality-based.
 
Rob Zombie, musical prodigy


That guy is fuckin' out of his mind!!!
 
Update from a firend the works for the L.A. ABC affiliate:

A San Bernardino County Sheriff's Deputy has been killed this afternoon in a shoot out with Christopher Dorner.
 
This was on during the 4pm news cast here. It's like you left coasters are several hours behind the rest of us.
 
They're no longer searching cars driving down from Big Bear, and they're firing gas into the cabin at this minute.

It suggests police know he's in there, and are intent on ending this thing very soon.
 
They're no longer searching cars driving down from Big Bear, and they're firing gas into the cabin at this minute.

It suggests police know he's in there, and are intent on ending this thing very soon.

So I wonder if the second hostage was killed or got away too.
 
They're no longer searching cars driving down from Big Bear, and they're firing gas into the cabin at this minute.

It suggests police know he's in there, and are intent on ending this thing very soon.

Are you really this fucking dumb? You are way behind with the news jackass
 
Eye on the TV
'cause tragedy thrills me
Whatever flavour
It happens to be like;
Killed by the husband
Drowned by the ocean
Shot by his own son
She used the poison in his tea
And kissed him goodbye
That's my kind of story
It's no fun 'til someone dies

Don't look at me like
I am a monster
Frown out your one face
But with the other
Stare like a junkie
Into the TV
Stare like a zombie
While the mother
Holds her child
Watches him die
Hands to the sky crying
Why, oh why?
'cause I need to watch things die
From a distance

Vicariously I, live while the whole world dies
You all need it too, don't lie

Why can't we just admit it?
Why can't we just admit it?

We won't give pause until the blood is flowing
Neither the brave nor bold
The writers of stories sold
We won't give pause until the blood is flowing

I need to watch things die
From a good safe distance

Vicariously I, live while the whole world dies
You all feel the same so
Why can't we just admit it?

Blood like rain come down
Drawn on grave and ground

Part vampire
Part warrior
Carnivore and voyeur
Stare at the transmittal
Sing to the death rattle

La, la, la, la, la, la, la-lie

Credulous at best, your desire to believe in angels in the hearts of men.
Pull your head on out your hippy haze and give a listen.
Shouldn't have to say it all again.
The universe is hostile. so Impersonal. devour to survive.
So it is. So it's always been.

We all feed on tragedy
It's like blood to a vampire

Vicariously I, live while the whole world dies
Much better you than I
 
Well, he's dead.

Just in time for full coverage of the State of the Union.

I'm off to watch 'Warm Bodies' instead.

*the zombie romance film, not footage of a man roasting in a cabin fire
 
Back
Top