Jesse Jackson Sympathizes With Cop Killer Dorner

Cade Is Here

Troll Magnet
Fresh from publicly inserting himself into the shooting death of another young black Chicago adolescent, this time a student who had, a few days earlier, returned home after participating in the inaugural festivities with her school's marching band, Rev Jesse Jackson Senior, one of the nation's self appointed black pastors, jumped into the widely publicized case of alleged Los Angeles cop killer plus other murders.

When will Jackson and others address one of the core causes of these shootings? And no, they're not guns, which are mere passive instruments in the hands of those who use them. But Jackson and others will blame the guns, and the schools and anything else instead of facing up to the more complex--and controversial--situation of missing fathers, young parenthood, willing dependency and professional victimhood.

This is his message on Facebook:

I understand your feelings of hurt and pain. I make this plea to you to stop spreading the pain, the hurt, and the fear. Please stop. Don't take any more lives.

Christopher, your mother is distraught and deeply concerned for your safety. There are many good and credible people in Los Angeles who will help you. Danny J. Bakewell Sr. (The Los Angeles Sentinel's Executive Publisher/CEO) ,Bishop Noel Jones, Bishop Kenneth Ulmer and Rev. Charles Singleton are all individuals I know personally. I promise that they will gladly receive you.

Read more at http://www.reagancoalition.com/articles/2013/20130212006-jesse-dorner.html#40E0GR8WFf1rXdJj.99

Back