Cop-killer madman Chris Dorner is a liberal extremist

Vette keeps saying we need to return to the utopia of the 1950s (where only white men had power)..... Then he turns around and accuses other people of wanting a utopia? When someone is this much of a hypocrite you probably shouldn't quote them in agreement.

wouldn't you love that... to go back and hang out with your buddy Sen. Robert KKK Byrd

wouldn't you love that... to go back and hang out with your buddy Sen. Robert KKK Byrd

Byrd quit the Klan in the 40s after WWII. By the time the 50s rolled around Vette had already pegged Byrd as an uppity Democrat that rejected his most important American values.

Byrd quit the Klan in the 40s after WWII. By the time the 50s rolled around Vette had already pegged Byrd as an uppity Democrat that rejected his most important American values.

bigotry and politics don't mix I guess....

oh wait maybe they do.

you might be able to take the kkk off the man but I'm sure he still slept soundly on WHITE sheets

bigotry and politics don't mix I guess....

oh wait maybe they do.

you might be able to take the kkk off the man but I'm sure he still slept soundly on WHITE sheets

People can evolve over a 90 year time span. Not everyone pulls a Vetteman and swears to take their bigotry to the grave. But I suspect even Vette has come a ways though and isn't as bad as he was in the 50s.

Back