NBA Player & The New Cheerleader

Charlie woke alone to her surprise and he hadn’t even left her note. She didn’t know what to think of Devin now. She realised he had left for practise and didn’t want to disturb her slumber. She got a quick shower and changed into https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/c8/10/d0/c810d02af3473acf96f00799c780f181.jpg and got in her car.

She drove down to the training facility. The cheerleaders used the facility as well as the players. The owner of the team wanted his cheerleaders to be the very best to help the team be victorious. She got changed into her cheerleading uniform and joined the other girls on the field across from the guys going through some drills.
 
Devin noticed Charlie across the court as he went through layup drills. It was hard not to get distracted by seeing her in a cute cheerleading outfit.

Gotta keep focused, I got work to do...

As the team moved to practicing three pointers, Devin was on fire. There were not many of them he was missing.

"Damn dawg, you definitely putting in work today..." One of Devin teammates noted.
 
Charlie couldn't keep her eyes of Devin. God he looked good in his uniform. Her eyes kept checking out his ass. "Did you go home with him?" Lola one of the other cheerleaders asked. "We just hanged out a bit." She said. She didn't want there to be gossip about them especially at the beginning of this season when Devin needed to keep his head down and keep focused.
 
Devin couldn't get those flashes of memory out of his head. Those flashes reminding him of all the things he and Charlie had done together the night prior.

I can't wait for the next time.

Devin still played out on the court like his usual self, but just like the night before, his mind would drift at times. It would drift thinking about the future of this new relationship he had developed with a really sweet girl. A sweet girl with such a hot, supple body...
 
"Oh hey..." Devin replied back with a smile. He checked around to see if any of the cheerleaders or other players were around. Seeing there wasn't, Devin pulled Charlie into an embrace.

"Just thought I'd mention if I didn't last night, last night was incredible. You were incredible..." Devin moved in for a kiss.
 
Charlie was so happy to see Devin after a great practise. He pulled her in for an embrace. She liked being in his big strong arms. She hugged him back. She stroked his cheek. “It was so good babes.” She said. She kissed him passionately. “You want to go grab something to eat? You know from last at that diner I like my food.” She said laughing running her hand through her long locks.
 
"Yeah ok, sure. I could use some food after that practice..." Devin laughed.

"Would you be mad if I nicknamed you 'Big Hungry'?" Devin was trying not to cry from laughter. He honestly couldn't remember the last time he had some much fun with one person.

"Need a ride?"
 
Charlie hit Devin's arm playfully. "Are you saying I'm big?" She asked laughing. She smiled happily at him. Her hand tossed her hair back. "Why can't you give me a cute nickname, like baby girl or anything else you can come up with?" Charlie said. "My cars outside but I could get someone to drive home for me if you want carpool." She said. She was really starting to like him lots. She could have fun with him and a real laugh. Things between them were so natural.
 
"Ok fine, maybe we can compromise and you can be 'Baby Hungry'..." Devin's stomach hurt from laughing so much. Devin went over to the passenger side to let Charlie into his car.

"So just tell me where you wanna go babe, and i'll take us there..." Devin said as he went back to get into the driver's seat.
 
"I let you have that one if you let me call you muscle man." She said laughing as she squeezed his muscular arm playfully. She loved how things flowed between them so easily. He opened the door for her. She sat down in the passenger chair crossing her legs. She leaned back in the chair. "Um you can take me wherever you want to. I'm not fussed babes." She said.
 
With that, Devin started up his car and drove away from the facility.

"I know about this nice Mexican restaurant down the street here. That sound good?" Devin asked. His mind was floating around, wondering how he and Charlie were going to keep this new relationship under wraps. The time wasn't quite right yet to spring it on everyone. Then again, Devin didn't want Charlie to have any doubt on whether or not he wanted their relationship out in the open. He really wished they didn't have to hide things. If he could, he'd take the PA over at a game just to profess his love for his cheerleader.
 
Charlie text her driver that drove her around to events and other things to go pick her car up and take it home for her. She was looking out of the window she had put down and running her hand through her hair as the wind blew through her long hair. “I would love Mexican.” She said. She smiled at him thinking she would of gone anywhere to eat just as long as she was with. This was so new and going so quick but it felt right because she really had feelings for him. Devin was nothing like any guy she had dated before and she really really liked him.
 
Oh her smile, I wish she could smile all the time...

Devin pulled up to a Mexican place a little ways from the facility. He got out first and as he had done before, went to Charlie's side and opened her door.

"So Baby Hungry, what sounds good to you here? I'm gonna get a chalupa or two..." It occurred to Devin that maybe a night out in the future would be in order. Maybe go to a fancy, more expensive restaurant. These fast food like joints were good and all, but Devin wanted to treat Charlie to an exquisite dinner. After all, she deserved it. But Devin could just imagine that Charlie would protest him spending so much money on her. But he didn't necessarily care about his money, and it was apparent that she didn't either.

Devin took Charlie's hand as she got out of the car and they headed inside.
 
Charlie loved how much of a gentleman Devin was. She loved being on his arm. He made her feel safe. She was hoping no fans would approach them like last night. She loved her fans and she knew he did too but sometimes you just want some privacy and alone time. She was still getting to know Devin and didn't want eyes on them all the time.

"I'm so hungry babes but you know that about me because I'm a big eater even with my tiny waist." She said laughing. She ran her hand through her hair smiling at him. "I want nachos first and then Quesadillas' there my favourite." She said.
 
They went inside and thankfully, the girl behind the counter just greeted them and asked for their order.

Thank goodness, we can just come here and hang out...

So Devin gave his order then let Charlie give hers. "That practice today left me starving..." Devin put his arm around Charlie. He led them over to a table.
 
"You looked awfully good out on that field. I couldn't keep my eyes off you!" She said with a grin. She ran her hand through her hair. "I really like you." She admitted blushing a little.
 
"Well I was sort of getting distracted at times seeing you on the sidelines doing the cheering..." Devin put his hand on Charlie's.

"To be honest I don't see how anyone wouldn't get motivated seeing you doing those sexy moves..." Devin's fingertips were moving across her hand now.

"You know, I've been thinking. We've barely known each other at all, but yet it already feels like we've shared so much together. Even though you probably already consider me your boyfriend, I wanna make things official between us. So do you wanna go out with me?" As Devin finished that sentence, he was laughing. He knew Charlie would find the question entirely silly. She'd already given her body to him, CLEARLY she wanted to date him. Maybe, just maybe, she might've been "the one" that his folks always talked about when he was younger. That one girl that would come into your life who you'd want to spend the rest of your life with.

It had only been two days or so since the two first met, but Devin couldn't remember the last time he had met someone and quickly made such a connection with that person. Not talking a sexual, but a spiritual one. Could this girl become the biggest part of his life after his career was over?
 
"Oh really sweet little me distracted you?" Charlie said playing with Devin. They had such playfulness between them. She blushed hearing him say how she motivated him. As he touched her hand she had tingles all over.
"I didn't consider you as my boyfriend. I'm not some crazy chick." She said laughing.

She ran her hand through her hair making him wait for the answer about dating him. She saw him waiting with such hope in his beautiful, dreamy eyes. "Well I like you and you know that so yes I will be your girlfriend." She said before leaning over and kissing him.
 
"Are you sure you aren't some crazy chick? Psyche...I'm just kidding..." Devin laughed.

"But you know..." Devin leaned his elbows forward on the table, getting his face closer to Charlie. His foot began stroking her lower leg under the table.

"...you don't have to do much to distract me..." Devin was disturbed from his intimate moment however by the food being brought out.

"Thank you very much..." Devin replied politely toward the server.

"Hey, so I had an idea. What if this weekend, I took you out to the nicest restaurant in town? I figured it be something nice to commemorate our beginning of our relationship..."
 
“That sounds nice. I have the most perfect dress in mind that will blow you away.” She said with a laugh smiling at him. God he gave her butterflies but also made her feel super comfortable. They were moving quickly together but it just felt right. She was annoying his company so much. She tucked into her food looking at him with desire in her eyes for him.
 
Devin went back to rubbing her leg with his foot. He could see that Charlie was already excited from before. Rubbing her leg certainly couldn't be calming her down.

"Hey, you maybe wanna come back to my place? We could have some practice of our own baby..." Devin smirked. Suddenly he had come to mind a slight fantasy where Charlie was dressed in her cheerleading outfit. He was fucking her good and hard with the outfit still on her.
 
The food was amazing. Charlie smiled at Devin as he foot teased her leg. “Yeah I would love to have our own hot and heavy practise. I can see something rather dirty in your mind by that look on your face please share with me.” She said only loud enough for him to hear with a giggle. She had learnt that look on his face as the I am having naughty thoughts about you face. She loved the way he looked at her especially now.
 
"I was thinking about taking you with that cheerleading outfit on. You cheering me on as I give it to you good..." Devin moved in for a kiss.

"So you wanna go back to my place?" Devin put his hand on top of Charlie's. Great, a boner was coming on. Why did she have to be so good at getting this kind of reaction out of him?

"I can't wait to have dessert..."
 
“Well that could be arranged for you.” Charlie said biting her lip looking at him. Charlie stroked Devin’s hand. “There is no place I’d rather go then your place. I want you more than I want anything.” She leaned over and whispered to him. She was looking at him wanting him so much. Her little panties getting wet. She leaned in again and whispered “Baby I want to be your desert. I am so wet under this table. I don’t think I can wait till your place so I am going to go in the ladies room and wait for you.” She grinned at him standing up. She strutted off to the ladies room. Once he was there she would lock the door so no one could disturb them. She was being so naughty with him. She had never done anything like this in her whole life. He just brought this out of her!
 
Back
Top