YAHOO CHAT THREAD... New 2

Yahoo? after 5th August.

I use the Yahoo stand alone app on my PC desk top. I understand that this is finishing on 5th August. What can I use instead? Given that keeping a browser page open is not always possible.

I tried the browers page, but it doesn't "flash" the tab when a message comes in.

I'm sure one of you wonderful people has a solution.

B xx
 
I use the Yahoo stand alone app on my PC desk top. I understand that this is finishing on 5th August. What can I use instead? Given that keeping a browser page open is not always possible.

I tried the browers page, but it doesn't "flash" the tab when a message comes in.

I'm sure one of you wonderful people has a solution.

B xx

You could invite potential suitors to a Slack team. We use it for productivity at work, but it's a good and discreet little messenger that has both a desktop and a mobile version.
 
Hi, new here :)

I'm looking to chat about some taboo fantasies I've had for a while. I have to say, I'm not a huge fan of Yahoo messenger and am hoping to find someone who will chat with me on gmail. My screen name is in my profile :)

Hi on again for a bit.

juliecute83 (not cutie like my name here) at gmail

Please don't message me unless you are an experienced role player and are willing to take some time to do it right :)
 
Bb.4fun64 in Yahoo, on tonight looking for a little female connection. North of Boston, and I am sure you will not be disappointed. B
 
Looking to chat with guys. Not opposed to women, but let's face it, 99.9% of them don't chat on here. So just being honest. Looking to discuss perversions with fellow like minded guys. Hit me up if you're up for a fun Yahoo chat.

Topics include, babes in bikinis, big tits, thick ass, MILFs, panties, cuckold, IR, gangbang, etc. Lots of topics to get in depth about.

Would love a hot chat about you degrading my GF!
 
Chat

Hi love to chat about fucking your wife gf mom sis aunt daughter niece or cousin my ID is hotfiremaninpa
 
online for most of the day now, experienced dom looking to chat with ladies about BDSM and Ds, sirg71 on yim
 
Ladies...

Experienced and semi-interesting 57 y-o male; well read and able to write in complete sentences.

PM for Yahoo ID.
 
Back
Top