Spam PM

Bebop3

Really Experienced
Hey,

Anyone else receive this pm:

"Hi! You are sexy!

i'm alexy! I'm heavily tattooed. I want to know you better - come here!

my nickname - r8^alexy :*"

It was sent by tiotimilnawea. There's a link to a blind site in the text.

Are there admin that I should reach out to?

Repeatedly, from several different accounts, after I put them on the ignore list. I went ahead and wrote them a none too kindly message threatening to report them and it's stopped for now. :\

Is there a way to contact the admins? Or should I just block the senders and ignore it?

Glad to know it wasn't just me. Thanks.

I sent a copy to Laurel. I imagine it will stop--at least from that account.

Is there a way to contact the admins? Or should I just block the senders and ignore it?

Glad to know it wasn't just me. Thanks.

When you receive a PM that seems to be Spam, click on the forward button next to reply. Type laurel in the To: box. A drop down menu will show a list. Click on the top one. Add Spam to the title strip and send.

Ogg and I have already reported this spam and I've receive a reply from Laurel thanking me for it. The poster and all their posts has be deleted from all of Lit. Your number of new PM's may show one or two that aren't there for a while until the system catches up.

Hey,

Anyone else receive this pm:

"Hi! You are sexy!

i'm alexy! I'm heavily tattooed. I want to know you better - come here!

my nickname - r8^alexy :*"

It was sent by tiotimilnawea. There's a link to a blind site in the text.

Are there admin that I should reach out to?

i got it twice today. even i'm not that stupid.

Thanks for the info. I've gotten numerous PMs from this person and deleting them hasn't done the trick.

System latency issue. Laurel advised me six hours ago that the account had been banned and all PMs deleted. Given it time for the system to catch up.

As TXRad notes, forward this junk to Laurel with SPAM in the PM subject header. Not much point bringing it here, really, other than a heads up.

I have forwarded to Laurel all 3 identical ones from different users. All have now been removed and banned.

System latency issue. Laurel advised me six hours ago that the account had been banned and all PMs deleted. Given it time for the system to catch up.

As TXRad notes, forward this junk to Laurel with SPAM in the PM subject header. Not much point bringing it here, really, other than a heads up.

shame, I've been pm-ing back and for with these accounts to start a conversation (usually it's the same messaged in reply) but I live in hope that one day she'll love me and send me a pic... after all I did forward my bank details like the first one asked???

have I done something wrong?

shame, I've been pm-ing back and for with these accounts to start a conversation (usually it's the same messaged in reply) but I live in hope that one day she'll love me and send me a pic... after all I did forward my bank details like the first one asked???

have I done something wrong?

No, nothing wrong. Soon those millions will be deposited in your bank account after those minor additional transfer charges and lawyers fees are paid. :D

Back