And it's Russia for the win!

So many Russians, so little time left in this investigation.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/08/...r.html?referer=https:/*******d6XR49o0D5?amp=1

WASHINGTON ā€” A business associate of President Trump promised in 2015 to engineer a real estate deal with the aid of the president of Russia, Vladimir V. Putin, that he said would help Mr. Trump win the presidency.

The associate, Felix Sater, wrote a series of emails to Mr. Trumpā€™s lawyer, Michael Cohen, in which he boasted about his ties to Mr. Putin. He predicted that building a Trump Tower in Moscow would highlight Mr. Trumpā€™s savvy negotiating skills and be a political boon to his candidacy.

ā€œOur boy can become president of the USA and we can engineer it,ā€ Mr. Sater wrote in an email. ā€œI will get all of Putins team to buy in on this, I will manage this process.ā€

A portion of an email Felix Sater sent to Michael Cohen on Nov. 3, 2015.
The emails show that, from the earliest months of Mr. Trumpā€™s campaign, some of his associates viewed close ties with Moscow as a political advantage. Those ties are now under investigation by the Justice Department and multiple congressional committees.

29dc-tower-tear2-jumbo.jpg

They got a president elected who is beholden to them. I'd say it was one of the cheapest elections ever bought.

I'd say it was the most expensive election ever lost. So would the DNC, in their post-election autopsy performed for their big donors who weren't interested in wild excuses, but specifics of why voters rejected the candidate with the bulk of the money and press on her side.

Russia's goal was NOT to see Trump elected, as a matter of fact I'm pretty certain they expected, and wanted, Hillary to win.
Russia funneled money into the Tromp campaign via the NRA, hacked HRC-DNC sites, and actively worked for a Tromp victory. Your claim is bullshit, as is the rest of your argument. Troll elsewhere.

Be patient. Just keep collecting your disability checks, making snide remarks about people who are not self-reliant, and reveling in your own delusion of political genius, because Mueller is just getting warmed up.

The next critical part of this story will be the Stable Genius's attempts to stop Mueller. The Stable Genius knows where this is headed, so he will try to stop it by any means possible.

And talking about "astute": Repugnicans continue to chant the No Collusion mantra for a leader who openly stated, "Russia, if you are out there listening, find the missing emails!" But hey, this is the guy who said he didn't know anything about his campaign members meeting with Russians.

Still grasping at straws.

Russia funneled money into the Tromp campaign via the NRA, hacked HRC-DNC sites, and actively worked for a Tromp victory. Your claim is bullshit, as is the rest of your argument. Troll elsewhere.

You can prove that?

You're a disabled guy that spends his mornings at Dennys drinking coffee... yet knows what a huge investigation has going on. So you and Mr. Mueller talk every day? Is he at the table with ya gleaning your vast knowledge in order to make good decisions? He shares EVERYTHING with you?

Otherwise...how would you know?

You can prove that?

Of course not. It's just more fake hyped rhetoric designed to justify self-hatred. If it's not Trump who's the bully, it must be the NRA. Or the RNC. Or Trump supporters. Or white racists. Or...

Not 1 shred of evidence, yet there's the new goal post location.

Because RUSSIA!

You're a disabled guy that spends his mornings at Dennys drinking coffee... yet knows what a huge investigation has going on. So you and Mr. Mueller talk every day? Is he at the table with ya gleaning your vast knowledge in order to make good decisions? He shares EVERYTHING with you?

Kettle, meet pot.

Kettle, meet pot.

Of course not. You'd be wrong again.

I've said over and over that none of us know what specifics there are going on other than what has been released. The presumption that anyone here would especially mr dennys, is ignorant and silly.

I've also said that I hope they round up EVERYONE found guilty... and if that did include clinton or anyone else guilty of breaking the law regardless of party...so be it.

I've said over and over that none of us know what specifics there are going on other than what has been released. The presumption that anyone here would especially mr dennys, is ignorant and silly.

I've also said that I hope they round up EVERYONE found guilty... and if that did include clinton or anyone else guilty of breaking the law regardless of party...so be it.

So, I'm wrong for not believing that you're an insider to the investigation and you know everything in the file? You know, like you just claimed about WoundedKnee...

Kettle, meet pot.

So, I'm wrong for not believing that you're an insider to the investigation and you know everything in the file? You know, like you just claimed about WoundedKnee...

Are you incapable of reading and comprehension?

For the millionth time, AJ has either made a claim about specific knowledge of the investigation... either to post his own "THIS IS IT" statement or to refute the statements of anyone that disagrees.

I commented that unless he actually sits around or talks daily with Mueller, then he knows as much about it as the rest of us. I COMMENTED THAT ON THE POST ABOVE YOUR POT AND KETTLE REMARK.

Your last comment... what am I supposed to do with that? It's like you were talking to someone else. Yourself perhaps?

Gawd..

Are you incapable of reading and comprehension?

For the millionth time, AJ has either made a claim about specific knowledge of the investigation... either to post his own "THIS IS IT" statement or to refute the statements of anyone that disagrees.

I commented that unless he actually sits around or talks daily with Mueller, then he knows as much about it as the rest of us. I COMMENTED THAT ON THE POST ABOVE YOUR POT AND KETTLE REMARK.

Your last comment... what am I supposed to do with that? It's like you were talking to someone else. Yourself perhaps?

Gawd..

Lolz. You're both pissing in the wind and telling each other you're wrong abut which way the breeze is coming from. And that pee isn't yellow.

Lolz. You're both pissing in the wind and telling each other you're wrong abut which way the breeze is coming from. And that pee isn't yellow.

You really are a stupid person. Annoyingly so.

Last time. I have no insider knowledge into the investigation. Neither does Aj.

I'm not sure how many different ways I need to explain that for you to understand.

Btw.. I wrote real fuckin slow this time.

:rolleyes:

Give 'em a break. If I were forced to reckon with the fact that I had gone all-out in support of someone who was exposed as a traitor and a moral degenerate, I'd probably be lashing out wildly too.

You really are a stupid person. Annoyingly so.

Last time. I have no insider knowledge into the investigation. Neither does Aj.

I'm not sure how many different ways I need to explain that for you to understand.

Btw.. I wrote real fuckin slow this time.

It's so funny watching you try to justify your attempts to tell AJ he's wrong because you know he's wrong. Meanwhile you admit you have no information to show you KNOW that he's wrong. Yet...

It's PEE!
No, you dumfuckinidiot, it''s URINE! You wouldn't know pee if it dribbled off your fingers.
Like you'd know. You ain't no physicist...
You don't have a chem lab in your mom's basement either...

And they call the wind Mariah...

It's so funny watching you try to justify your attempts to tell AJ he's wrong because you know he's wrong. Meanwhile you admit you have no information to show you KNOW that he's wrong. Yet...

It's PEE!
No, you dumfuckinidiot, it''s URINE! You wouldn't know pee if it dribbled off your fingers.

Very few physicists have chem labs, Tim. Did you learn that through your 1337 internet skilz?

Very few physicists have chem labs, Tim. Did you learn that through your 1337 internet skilz?

Go fuck yourself. No one likes a mentally deficient troll drooling at the adult table.

Is it your contention that physicists usually do have chem labs, Tim?

Nope, It's my assertion that you are a fucking idiot. Now go play with your Sesame Street peer group and leave the adults to continue their conversation on subjects you don't comprehend.

Nope, It's my assertion that you are a fucking idiot. Now go play with your Sesame Street peer group and leave the adults to continue their conversation on subjects you don't comprehend.

I'll freely stipulate that I don't know of many physicists moonlighting as chemists, Tim. Could you use your awesome internet skilz to point me to where I could read more on this fascinating subject?

It's PEE!

Congrats.. you win the Derp award for today. That makes even less sense than the other posts.

I can't make it any plainer, so I won't.

Are you a vette alt? Cause he's got scat/pee fetish too. Which is gross. So keep it to yourself, hmm?

I'll freely stipulate that I don't know of many physicists moonlighting as chemists, Tim. Could you use your awesome internet skilz to point me to where I could read more on this fascinating subject?

Kind of hard to meet a physicist with a chemistry degree when you hang around in the law library with the other barrister rocket surgeons.

Back