Seeking RPers & Inspiration 2015

I know that pop-princess and lover-of-latex Katy Perry was brought up by seriously, seriously religious born-again christians. Her parents moved around setting up churches, religious school and camps, she was only allowed to listen to gospel music and prayed all the time, and her and her siblings were not allowed to eat Lucky Charms as the term "luck" reminded their mother of Lucifer, and had to call devilled eggs "angeled eggs". Apparently her parents became born-again thanks to their own wild youth, so imagine this...

Her father always had ambitions of being famous and playing music as well as being something of a bad boy. When he met her mother she was a wild-child and the love of his life. But after a lot of fun, a lot of drinking, a lot of drugs, and being teenagers through the 60's and in their twenties during the early 70's his now-wife no longer had the taste for that life and became religious. He never had been but he went along with it, not wanting to lose the love of his life. Eventually as they began starting churches and religious camps he became a Pastor. He believed in god but in his heart wasn't totally sold on all the stricter things he preached and was going through the motions for his wife. At least being a Pastor fulfilled his youthful dream in some ways - he could play music in front of a crowd, command a room, have people hang on his every word, and ultimately feel powerful and special. But he missed the wild, fun girl his wife used to be.

Now his daughter Katy is an international mega-star and singer, infamous for her fun yet wild stage antics, sexy videos and enjoying kissing girls. Obviously her mother has a very hard time with this and as a result they don't speak to her much, but he's been keeping in touch secretly, sending occasional letters and making sure they see each other at least at the holidays. Keeping the peace as best he can whilst trying to build something with his daughter who he's barely seen since she moved out to 'go her own way'.

Katy Perry certainly strikes me as someone who could have a lot of daddy issues: the over-the-top technicolor style and obsession with retro things from her childhood trying to make up for how strict and oppressive it was for example, as well her songs and videos having a younger, naive, teenage theme of being a wild-child - something she never got to do until now with all the money and fame she now has. Maybe she wants to reconnect desperately with her 'daddy' and is discovering a whole new side of him as he gradually reveals things about his wild youth and rockstar ambitions of the past in his letters. It makes her feel closer to him, that she would of really liked him (if not more) if she'd met him when her mother did too. And in return, he's reliving some of his wilder days vicariously through Katy, who reminds him of the girl he fell for if she'd had skin-tight rubber dresses, 8inch heels, and millions of adoring fans.

Imagine all the things they could work through sexually at some sort of secretive reunion? The strict upbringing, anything that even referenced drink drugs or sex being banned, the spankings, the conservative clothes, Katy thinking she was never 'good' or 'godly' enough for her father's approval whilst secretly he wished she was 'wilder' and 'freer'. But where would the much-anticipated, secret reunion take place? On a luxurious tour-bus after a show? In a private dressing room before a TV appearance? Backstage at an awards show where she's both nominated and performing?

I want to play as the father for this rp. I prefer to role play over platforms such as k--- i.. k, skype, yahoo msger, google chat/hangouts and google docs.
 
Looking for some submissive themed role plays

Hello, I have a couple of threads up and running and a few open ones but I am craving some thing a big more dominant/submissive minded. I am looking for any one who would be interested in doing some thing along those lines playing the student to my teacher the sister to my brother or any thing else with a dominating man and submissive girl I also had an idea for a woman in dire need who gets picked up by a rich man and propositioned as well as an idea for a sugar daddy daughter relationship.

So if any one is interested in one of my ideas or just looking to do a dominant submissive style role play then please feel free to pm me with ideas and thoughts

I hope every one has a good day
 
EDIT: Spot has been filled but saving this post in an event that an additional character may be needed in the future


Been quite some time and now back. Also inspired by this picture.

Looking for a male partner to collaborate on another Red Riding Hood-esque story though not necessarily a continuation of my previous incarnation (see the link in my signature).


Plot:
For centuries, humans and monsters constantly waged war against one another. In amateur hands, the humans were easily killed. Enter a small group of hunters, the most skilled in weaponry and analyzing a creature's weakness. While the battle was still constant, life in the village slowly returned to normal with the assurance that any creature that dared to disrupt the peace will be eradicated in no time.

On the evening known as the Night of Frost, it is believed that someone within the clan of hunters betrayed them and gave away their location to one of the creatures. This led to a violent ambush between the monsters and the hunters. Both sides have suffered a great deal of loss amongst their comrades.

During the ambush, a little girl in red was just returning from the town village with a basket of goodies she was asked to purchase for the others in the forest. Along the way, she saw one of the "hunters" from behind, dressed in familiar garb who coerced her to follow him. As that "hunter" led the curious child astray deeper in to another path, his human guise shed to the enemy werewolf. In the course of his attack, he was more than ready to devour the girl until one of the other hunters armed with a scythe as big as his frame saved her. Though the attack on the wolf only scared the creature away, the hunter made sure to give the wolf a reminder of his failure: a deep, bloody cut from the corner of his eye to the top of his lip. A cut that will only heal in to a permanent scar.

The child survived but sustained a head injury that resulted in only retaining partial memories of the attack on her and fragments of the days and nights spent with the other hunters. Since then, she was raised by the man who saved her.

Red, a nickname bestowed on her due to the red cloak she is known to wear, is the last surviving descendant of a long line of hunters after the man who raised and trained her vanished. Not knowing if he was still alive or dead, she sets out to find him, using the unusually large scythe as her only weapon.

Afternote/Misc:
Once we establish our characters more thoroughly in messaging, the storyline will begin when Red meets her childhood would-be murderer not long after she turns 19.

The only thing I hope to retain from the previous role play is the complicated and tense relationship between Red and the wolf. Although they do work along side one another, and at times begrudgingly, they do develop an understanding of one another. The question is will they eventually turn on one another for the kill? A significant factor of why Red seems to tolerate the wolf is because of his claim that he was the keeper of memories that was lost.


As a general rule, I don't bode well with short replies and prefer mixing erotica and a grand storyline to a balance. Words are an important thing and while a grammatical slip on a blue moon is inevitable, consistent errors are not.
 
Last edited:
Hey everybody as always glad to show my face every so oftenaround here the most recent post reminded me of a thread that never was a Riding hood idea that is a bit backwards on it self. the riding hood i speak of is not your bed time story. i have a idea that becomes a trust to the village he is in a trust to the girl that falls for him and his own duty to protect the forest.

premise: In this village which has done well for it self thrives on the food it cultuvates the clothes it makes and then live stock it rases. this village even has its own militia. Recently in the years maybe the past 5 years They began hunting wolves for sport one villager caught the Alpha of one pack and brought him back for a feat since then the humans have fended off attacks as they would take a kid of a womam or a man once a attack comes through. But every night one girl spots a wolf on the other hill top its different. one day her brother is sick since he is the only one in the house now after two attack killed her mom and dad. She goes to find the herbs in the firest but runs in to wolves.
the wolf she had been seeing jumps out and rescues her its a glowing white wilf with gold eyes she can be frightened and maybe by fright or how ever she is returned thinking its a dream maybe a wound healed. slowly she gets to know this mysterious face and invites him in the villagers reject him and so does her brother until a attack and he proves hisnworth by helping in the attack. soon and much later she helps him save the forest but i can do on in to detail once we pass the drama i got plans for this thread i just want a female writer who can handle it.
 
I'm looking for a male RP'er for an incest themed thread.

I had two threads going I havent heard from in over a month, so I'd just like to start a new one. (Dont worry current partners I'm still doing them if we are current)

If you have an idea PM me.
 
Seeking a female

Scene:
My name is Joe Santone, young head of the most powerful crime family in town. It's been my family's business since moving to this country decades ago. More refined and businesslike than the other families we have class and sophistication but let there be no doubt, we handle our business we required.

Of the many businesses we own we have strip clubs, gambling halls, bars and various other entities. My favorite hang out however is a more sophisticated bar/lounge with a backroom where I conduct my business.

You are a new bartender or waitress. Not a wide eyed small town virgin but clearly not someone involved in the criminal life. You have heard the stories about my family and what we do but you need a job and those stories don't scare you off.

- Interested? PM me and we can build this out
 
I'm looking for female co-authors for new threads.

Alpha/Omega
This would be set in world similar to one here: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=980166 A certain segment of female population periodically goes into "heat", a condition that can only be remedied by sex with a dominant male.

Possible themes might include rough sex, non-consent, Dom/sub, and pregnancy, along with any themes my co-author might wish to include.


Blackmail
I'm envisioning a similar situation to this: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=984910 In order to avoid public humiliation, a reluctant female agrees to service her landlord.

Possible themes might include rough sex, Dom/sub, and BDSM, along with any themes my co-author might wish to include.


Woman in charge
I don't have an exemplar for this one, but the idea still intrigues me. I'd be interested in a thread where the female character plays the dominant role to a larger, more physically powerful male.

This could be a Dom/sub scenario where the power exchange is by agreement. It could also be more non-consensual where the male is compelled to submit due to social standing in social standing, eg. mistress and servant. Or perhaps this is an extortion thread where the female has the leverage. I welcome ideas from my co-author on how to approach this thread.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If we've never written together before, check out my profile and review any of my many threads. I have a definite style and preferences, so best you know going in if we're compatible. My posts tend to be lengthy and detailed, so a similar style from my co-authors is preferred. Likewise, I appreciate some attention to grammar and a similar aversion to threads written in the present tense. I also prefer co-authors who can stick with a thread over time rather than abandoning them after only a couple posts. If you are new to Lit and/or have no prior RP history, I'd also enjoy seeing a sample of your writing.

Any female authors interested in these ideas (or wanting to discuss ideas of their own) should PM me. I look forward to hearing from you.
 
I'm a huge fan of Skyrim, and I've been trying to think of an idea for a fun Skyrim role play. I think I have one. You would be a non-combat oriented Mage (preferably Breton, but I'm open to anything). You'd use mostly restoration, illusion, and alteration magic. Almost no destruction or conjuration magic. For whatever reason, you've come to Skyrim. You get captured at the Imperial ambush, go through Helgen, and make it to Riverwood. By this point you've realized you're completely useless in combat and you need help. You somehow manage to make it to Whiterun, and decide to hire a sellsword. That's where I come in. We'd travel Skyrim together doing quests and helping people (or being evil). There'd be a slow build, but our characters would eventually get together. I was also thinking your character was the Dovakiin, but that isn't required. That's just a basic outline I'm very open to tweak the storyline. If any ladies would be interested in this send me a pm.
 
Need more players for my threads or new threads to join. Please check out thread to see if ya like any or want to Jon threads. Hoping for a ton of messGes. In inbox. Live playing here
 
Possible Group Threads

I have two other group threads in my head which I'd like to do, but one failed to launch and the other has only been in the back of my head. I'd like to share them with everyone and perhaps brainstorm.

The first idea that I've brought forth before is the World of Alice in Wonderland adding Three Musketeers and fantasy adventure. I always get some interest to this erotic tale, but seems to have never taken off. I don't know what makes a good group thread, so I'm always willing to listen.
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=981962

comission__alice_in_wonderland_by_eroticatyphon-d35vv4o.jpg



The other idea is one I haven't launched at this time, but would like to if I had a few interested parties. It's about life in a Cold War Era in a Banana Republic nation with spies, gangsters, and corrupt government officials. It's a living pulp novel under the Caribbean sun. Want to be an American hunting, fishing, and drinking while writing the great American novel....great. Want to be French model posing for pictures by day and spying on the Navy by night for the KGB....great. What to be a gumshoe running down leads on an exotic island you'll fit in just fine.

There are a million stories and we can write them all.

banana-wars.jpg
 
Last edited:
Hello all,

Been a while since I have been here but I used to be on plenty of times. Anyhow been wanting to try out an idea of mine that I've had since the last Witcher game came out.

The basic premise is that the story takes place in a modern setting with fantasy elements. My character is basically a modern day monster hunter but to cover his bills and travel freely he works at a office as a corporate headhunter. The job allows him to travel a bit more easily and provide him the money to support his hunt for foul creatures.

This setup has multiple ways to include a female character, either as one of the creatures he has to hunt or as a fellow employee in the office who turns out to be more than just a normal human.

Its a pretty simple idea I know but I'd definitely be interested to flesh it out with someone so just shoot me a PM if you're interested.
 
Well sadly it seems all but one of my writers have vanished.

I'm looking to do a fantasy type game or possible a vampire one. Something with plot and sex. Plot is not defined as a long series of words strung together either.

I'm looking for a writing partner, so have some ideas and input.
 
I’ve really enjoyed the stories I’m involved in these days, and it's inspiring me to expand my repertoire to add one or two more stories. Looking for a female co-writer(s) to join me in a creative story. The posts can range to (at the shortest) a couple of paragraphs, averaging three or four paragraphs, and depending on my inspiration would post a couple times a week (and I post only in SRP threads).

Willing to work on anything you may be interested in working on. But just in case …
Here are the newest of ideas:

Traveler -- (My first vision of this is in a Steampunk setting, but I am not committed to that). He was far from a tinkerer, he was a builder. He had always made new inventions to better the lives of the people of the town, and his solitary work. Her overly and impish curiosity of all the things the man does leads to her finding his masterpiece in work - a time traveling machine. Yet to work, she prods and pokes until she finds he has more carnal intentions with the device … something that leads her own inner fantasies to make them a partnership, that may in time lead them to no longer need the time machine.

Castaway -- Maybe you were adrift, maybe you set to sail the seven seas alone; but you found yourself coming across a beautiful atol worthy of a place to recoup. Soon after you arrive, however, you find it to be inhabited. You don’t know much about him, but he has been there for awhile and is no native either. Together, in this deserted paradise, you work out whether he is ready to return to civilization or if you want to leave it.

Where the Gods Met -- (Based in classical greek/roman age). They saw each other across the bath, intermixed with the numerous others washing, oiling their skin, relaxing. As the gathering turned to dining and drinking they found each other in the surrounding people. There was undoubtedly a fire that grew between the two, something that both knew was part of their nature. Yet their nature were opposites. She was the goddess of fertility, he the god of war - and on this night the, they came together as one.

It’s Lonely At the Top -- He just finished the international tour that featured one of the hottest albums in the world. She just completed the whirlwind of award season for the movie that made her a household name. Both were surrounded by managers, agents, wannabes, and hanger-ons. Yet they felt completely alone. Sure, they knew who each other were when they first met, but their shared desire to just do something intimate brought them together that night. Now, how to not let this become a thing.

Fiendish Temptation -- Set in the medieval fantasy realm, a young man left in the woods to firm his piety is visited by a demonic seductress intent to break him of his path towards becoming a servant of God. She has all the tools to win him over, from the right ways to bring forth his desire to the right body to tease him relentlessly. Yet it is his own ways that seem to be tools against her, and she has a fight now to keep herself from being broken of her own evil intentions. This is good versus evil from the side of a succubus and the human she falls for.

I’m always interested to hear your ideas as well - even if it goes in a different direction. If you are interested in these or any other ideas floating around, feel free to PM me. Every idea is up for discussion, and we can do whatever it takes to make it work.

~AA
 
Looking for a male co-writer for any of the following ideas:

1. The Cop and the Song Bird - 1930s New York. The Black and Tan is the biggest jazz club in Harlem, rife with wine, women, and song – and enough criminal activity to keep half the city afloat. Out of the midst of all of the grime is the club’s singer, an apparent shining beacon of light. There’s something in her eyes, every time that she sings, that intrigues one of the many white faces that frequents the club. However, he isn’t what he appears to be, either…

2. A Night with the God – inspired by an old Roman tale, a woman is told that the god she worships wishes to spend a night with her. Rather than the god, it is a knight / noble that has long since admired her from afar that has used cunning (and a bribe or two) to inveigle himself within the temple room for a night. Rather than taking the rather cynical ending of the original story, this RP would explore the changing dynamic between this woman and her “god” lover.

3. The Demon on Campus – 1940s Eastern United States. A dashing professor of archeology has returned home from a recent trip abroad. With him, he’s brought back a seemingly harmless shunga netsuke. However, the item is more than what it seems – containing within a long trapped demon of lust. He assigns his erstwhile, shy student teacher’s assistant to study the item with him. At first, it doesn’t seem to change their dynamic – until he realizes he’s been having some extremely inappropriate thoughts about his student, and she, well, maybe she’s figured out how to unlock the demon inside…

4. A Splintering of the Force - http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1205339

A Jedi knight has developed an illicit sexual relationship with the two clone troopers that she commands. Whenever she’s intimate with them, it sends a powerful spike through the Force. While she’s far enough away from the Core Worlds to be of notice to the Jedi Council, she’s caught the eye of a Sith, and he wants a way to use that power for himself…

The idea is that the story revolves around the darker aspects of BDSM - non-con, forced orgasms, bondage - but is also cerebral. The characters are going to grow and develop through these sexual extremes, and from light and dark, will eventually meet in the middle as gray. A tale of redemption, discovery, and desire.

*Please note that with the above thread, I don't expect responding posts to be as long as the first post. The first post is especially long as it sets up the story and setting.

Please send me a PM if any of the above interests you!
 
Last edited:
Hi All!

Currently looking for male co-writers for the following - or if you have your own idea, that's great too! My interests are varied but most roleplays would include non-con, spanking, humiliation, degradation, verbal abuse, exhibitionist, forced nudity. You get the idea :)

The Greek Patriot

I am Anneke Baumann, a German financier, dispatched to Greece to exact punitive recompense for the financial crisis. You are a Greek patriot, who will teach me a lesson I'll never forget......

Destroy the Bimbo

Bailey Jackson was once the Goddess of High School, destroying the lives of those she bullied, like Ryan Jones. Now, at 25, Ryan has a flourishing business, and Bailey is unemployed, and will do anything for a job...
 
Good morning,

My current thread with my partner is on hold. I'm looking to perhaps to get into something else. I am a male and I rp with females. It could be something as simple as a wham bam thank you ma'm or it could be more. You can get a idea of what i'm interested in from the links below.

Sci-fi, medieval, superheroes, all is good. I tend to play dominate males. Honestly I've been on a Harley Quinn kick lately, and that's before seeing margot robbie playing her. Also been on a Sci-fi and Star Wars kick. Any medieval fantasy is welcomed as well.


I do expect more then like 4 sentences for posts, and i'll make sure to do the same. Look forward to hearing from you.

Eked
 
Looking for someone to play as the female secretary for this role. I also prefer to role play on google docs.
------------------------------

Your daddy got you this cushy secretary position at this office he works for. He had you come in one day to meet his boss (that's me) and apply for the position. He's been with the company a while now and that's why I so quickly approved of hiring you. Well that's what I told him anyways..

In reality, it was the cute face, the nice rack, blonde hair, tanned skin and the heart shaped ass that secured you this job. Your father is convinced he did a great thing for his daughter and can't be happier for you. Everyone else knows it's bullshit. Especially the other women in the office that now have to share a bit of your workload since you're pretty useless at the job. You should of never even been offered the interview, but hey, I'm the boss.

I didn't take long at all to start flirting and hitting on you. Slapping you on the ass when you walked past me, feeling you up whenever you stepped into my office, that sort of thing...

I had you on your knees by the third day and had fucked you in the ass before you had received your first paycheck. Being your boss, I had you wrapped around my finger, and honestly, you loved it.

Fast forward a few months later and for whatever reason I need to let your father go. Maybe the company is restructuring. Just plain downsizing due to the economy. Maybe he's making me look bad and trying to take my job. Whatever my reason, I'm just going to fire the asshole.

To make it more humiliating for him, I want you to be there when I do. Well underneath my desk at least...

I want you to step into my office and deepthroat me to orgasm. Once I've had my fun and plastered your face with cum, that's when I call your father in to tell him the bad news about him being no longer employed. You would be kneeling underneath my desk still desperately sucking me off of course.

When he steps in, he'll see some young slut bobbing her head up and down on my dick unaware of who it is. I'm sure he'll be really shocked and ask if now is a good time.

I'm sure he'd be really turned on while discussing the situation with you. Does he look turned on by what he's witnessing? Does he look a bit nervous? Is he sweating? Maybe he's got a hard on and wishes he could be me right now. I'm sure he's loving all the slurping, sucking and moaning noises that little whore is making. The way he can see the top of her head bobbing up and down between your legs. Little does he know that whore is his precious little girl.

When it comes to finally telling him he's fired I'm going to have my hand on the back of your neck, gripping a fistful of your blonde hair, pretty much fucking your face. I'm going to nut in your mouth while I tell him he no longer has a job.

Keep in mind that I came all over your face before I even called him in and you're wearing it while I fuck your mouth.

That's when I pull you up by your hair and make you look at him. Tell him that his whore of a daughter still has her job though. That he doesn't have to worry about her.

I say "You like your job. Don't you whore?" and you respond with "Yes daddy!" just loud enough so that he can hear and it breaks his heart.
 
I'm a huge fan of Skyrim, and I've been trying to think of an idea for a fun Skyrim role play. I think I have one. You would be a non-combat oriented Mage (preferably Breton, but I'm open to anything). You'd use mostly restoration, illusion, and alteration magic. Almost no destruction or conjuration magic. For whatever reason, you've come to Skyrim. You get captured at the Imperial ambush, go through Helgen, and make it to Riverwood. By this point you've realized you're completely useless in combat and you need help. You somehow manage to make it to Whiterun, and decide to hire a sellsword. That's where I come in. We'd travel Skyrim together doing quests and helping people (or being evil). There'd be a slow build, but our characters would eventually get together. I was also thinking your character was the Dovakiin, but that isn't required. That's just a basic outline I'm very open to tweak the storyline. If any ladies would be interested in this send me a pm.

How about you play as an Argonian dock worker or a miner like Derkeethus but actually is a nightblade?
 
Seeking partners in developing below stories. Private message to discuss further..

1) Love to do some SRP about a bride and her adventures before her nuptials and even after..


2) Seeking a partner in developing a story involving a married elementary school teacher who is longing for adventures that she is lacking at home. Things between her and her husband haven't been great, but she doesn't want to wait too long to turn it around.

Regards,

JC
 
Back
Top