Sexually Extorting Sylvia

GD88

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 23, 2016
Posts
759
Protagonist catches up on lunch with Friend. They talk about various matters and ask how they are doing on their romantic lives. Protagonist says he's just broken up. Friend reminisces about past sexual encounters but says that his best sexual encounter was Sylvia.

Protagonist remembers Sylvia from the wedding of a close friend he went to 2 years ago. Sylvia had a flirty attitude, luscious lips, and a great ass. Protagonist had made advances towards her but was rejected because Sylvia said that "You're already taken". Protagonist was left with blue balls and the sight of Sylvia making out Protagonist's Friend and disappearing for the night.

Protagonist's curiosity is piqued and he looks at Sylvia's social media. Among posts which suggests that she's learning how to give a lap dance, were posts which suggests that she's in financial straits. Sylvia is now studying full time, had resigned from work, and her parent had come down with an illness that required some extra funds which Sylvia does not have. Sylvia wanted to sell her car and the installments that she's still paying for it. But there is little interest in the car.

Protagonist visits Sylvia. Sylvia does not like the sight of Protagonist but swallows her pride and begins promoting the car she is selling. Protagonist says he's not interested in the car but says that he wants to buy a lap dance from Sylvia. Sylvia is shocked at such a request and sends Protagonist away.

A week later, Sylvia contacts Protagonist via social media and says she wants to come over. Sylvia comes over, admits that there has been no progress to selling the car, and agrees to give Protagonist a lap dance for this week's rent, all the week's rent money having being diverted to pay the medical bills.

After a steamy lap dance, Protagonist keeps his word and pays the required amount. But he also notices that Sylvia's nipples were rock hard against her tanktop, suggesting that she's enjoying this as well. Protagonist begins thinking about what other sexual favors he can extort from Sylvia.

What other sexual favors will the Protagonist extort from Sylvia?

The theme of the story will be Sylvia always reluctantly agreeing to give more sexual favors for more and more money. She always insists that "This is business" but always gets turned on in spite of herself.

This is based on a real-life situation happening in my social network at the moment. I do feel sympathy for the girl in question but can't help myself thinking about this storyline.
 
Last edited:
Stories where the woman meekly accepts whatever the abuser deals out tend to be boring. We are supposed to savor her humiliation while cheer on his power. Then she leaves town and is never heard from again. Protagonist is celebrated as a cunning, semen-drained mastermind.

Except she has an internal monologue that rarely gets explored. A sarcastic voice that says *i wouldn't even fart in this guy's direction if it weren't for mommy's expensive heart meds. Better rub my nipples so he thinks I'm turned on*.

How about you give her some agency? The prey becomes the predator. Or at least the predator makes a mistake that the prey takes advantage of and gives the reader a chance to see her as more than just pathetic. Maybe she uses their shared social network to release embarrassing pics of him as revenge. Maybe she steals his car and leaves town that way. Maybe she just poisons the minds of the other women in the circle against him permanently. Either way, I recommend giving her more dimension than just the dumb stripper in distress.
 
Back
Top