The athlete's fantasy (closed)

Eyeing him and not exactly ready to remount that massive shaft she fell to her hands and knees and slid around the bed. She peaked around the foot board at him. He smiled like the big dumb jock he was, as she stepped forward rubbing her side against the bed post.
"Meow" she purred as she moved closer, just out his reach. She stopped and sat and slowly began licking her palm like a cat cleaning itself. She looked up at him then the screen where he was pumping his cum over her. She instantly sprang up onto the bed and then calmly turned towards him. She moved slowly and brought her head to his waist and then licked his cock with her little kitty licks. Then she turned her head and dragged her ears along his ribs until her head was near his chest.
She looked at the screen drawing his eyes there as well with her on top of him clearly enjoying herself.
"Meooooow" she purred as she snuggled into his side with her back and watched the video.
 
Jake let out a chuckle as he watched Lisa bound around like a curious kitten. It was amazing how she could switch between sex goddess and completely adorable at the drop of a hat. He groaned in appreciation as she licked his cock and then nuzzled her face along his muscles up to his chest. Despite his angry erection, Jake found himself cuddling with her as they watched the video loop back to the start.

"Aww, naughty little kitty, teasing your master and then cuddling up to him like nothing happened. He scratched her belly until she purred for him, "You see that beautiful woman up on the screen kitty? She's my gorgeous Lisa and we've been having a lot of fun today. I wonder where she's gone, do you know?" He kissed her cheek and let his hands wander over her front, squeezing her breasts and running his hands over the material that made up her outfit.

"Oh kitty, your outfit is so nice and you're so cute." He kissed her cat ears, "Oh no, my cock is getting your dress all dirty, here, let me put it away."

He shimmied her dress up and slid his slick cock between her thighs and put her dress back down, he pretended to be surprised at her lack of panties.

"Oh my kitty! no panties! Naughty naughty." he buried his head in the crook of her neck. kissing her, "I don't want Lisa to be mad but you look like you want to play. Do you want to play with Master Jake's cock?"
 
Kitty suddenly bolted from Jake's grasp and she ran around the bed as if trying to get away or play a game. She said nothing but watched Jake laying on the bed with a massive erection.
She hissed loudly "Meeeeoowwwww" and acted as though she was scratching at him. Clearly playing hard to get.
 
Jake bursted out laughing as he saw Lisa scratching at him. She was so damn cute!

Jake calmed down and sat up, wagging his finger at her.

"Bad kitty! You can say you don't want to play but you don't scratch at me!" He said, acting like an annoyed owner. He rose from the bed and stood towering over Lisa, "now you stop that or I'm going to get mad. If you don't stop I'm gonna catch you, punish you, and then train you so you'll be a good kitty."

He looked at her with a playful smile awaiting her response.
 
Kitty reached out and dragged her nails across Jake's ankle bring some skin with them. Then she scurried around the bed again.
 
Jake winced as Lisa scratched him. It hadn't drawn blood but it certainly hurt. Well if she was trying to egg him on, she was succeeding. He watched her slip around the bed, expecting him to chase.

Jake started to follow her but he then did something to surprise her. Right as he reached the corner of the bed, he jumped over the bed, wrapped his arms around her, and then used his momentum to flip the two of them over so the naughty kitty was staring up at the ceiling with her back against his chest

"In case you didn't know kitty, I'm pretty good at tackling. Now, what's the matter with you?" He stood up, her struggling in his arms and headed to the mirror. Carefully holding her tight with one arm, he let his fingers go to her dripping cunt and drove two fingers inside of her. He wasn't gentle and worked her dress up so she could see him fingerfuck her.

"Oh you're in heat are you? Is that why you're so mean? Well, I'll take care of that after I pay you back for that scratch." He let his breath flow over her neck "I'm gonna let you go so you can either apologize or you can run. If you apologize, maybe I'll forgive you...if you run, I'm going to catch you, spank you, tie you up and use you until I think you've learned a lesson."

He pulled his fingers out and licked them loudly right in her ear. He then deposited her on the floor.

"So what's it going to be Kitty?"
 
Kitty backed away until her ass was against the wall. She eyed him so turned on all she wanted was his cock but she bolted again with a screech that curled the ears. Her hands and legs pumping to escape, knowing it was impossible. Oh she wanted him to tie her up and teach her a lesson.
His arm grabbed her like a parent grabs a child and she clawed at him but his arm was far too long. She pretended to try to strike out and bite him, showing her teeth, completely in character. Not the soft cuddly kitten Jake may have expected but what with Lisa was what he expected?
 
Jake looked at the wild Kitty and felt her little claws scratch him up. A darker hunger woke within him one that went past innocent domination and straight to sadism. A cruel grin played across his lips as he met her wild catgirl with more smug character. He seized her right hand and then her left and held both her wrists in one hand as his other hand traveled up her dress and roughly seized one of her breasts and fondled it in his muscular hand while he stared at her snarling face with smug satisfaction.

"Is that all you got Kitty? You barely fought at all...I think you want this." He moved his hand over and groped her other breast, "Hard little nipples, a wet pussy, yeah, you want what I'm gonna do to you." He suddenly moved his hand up to her chin and jostled it while making a mocking high pitched voice.

"Yes master Jake. Please tame me. Please be rough...I looove it rough." He said looking her hard in the eye.

He released her but only so he could toss her onto the bed. He forced her face against the sheets and worked her dress up until her bottom was exposed. He struck it hard, letting a loud *SMACK* echo through the room as his hand impacted against her.

"You like that kitty?" He smacked her again, "Yes, I think 10 on each cheek is a good start. Now make some noise, I want to make sure you feel it."

He started to count out as he struck her ass, his dark desires growing as he watched her skin ripple. He watched her face as he struck then paused,

"Almost done Kitty. You know I'm going to fuck you right? I'm going to fuck you hard and you can't do a damn thing to stop me. I'm going to make you my little slave so anytime Lisa's gone we can do all the things I'm too scared to do to her" He sneered, "And you're going to let me because by the time we're done you won't be able to think of anything but my cock."

Things were going darker than Jake had initially thought but he watched Lisa's face as he resumed spanking her, messing up the count and starting again. If she was going to surprise him with how fierce she could play, he'd push things even further.
 
Jake was strong and far more dominant than the one guy Lisa dated who was willing to even play a game like this. She was in her realm of fisty submissive and was embarrassed how wet she was from him groping her and throwing her on the bed then spanking her.

She did not smile or break character as her ass stung worse and worse but finally he loosened his grip and she sprung free scrambling around with her hands in front of her and her ass high in the air as she hissed over and over showing her little white teeth. Jake was a little surprised how she slipped from his grasp and her alley cat fighting pose was downright serious.

"Reeerrr" she hissed and swiped out with her nails across the sheets. Daring him to come near her. But as a cat she calmed down in a slow steady cool way until she sat studying him. He made the mistake of putting his hand within her reach and she ripped three scratches across the back of his meaty paw with a defensive hiss.
 
Jake grabbed his hand when Lisa scratched him. She was going hard into her character so he would have to respond in kind. He reached down for the tie he had tied her hands with before and carefully circled the bed, waiting for his chance.

"Aww, I'm sorry kitty." He said jeeringly, "you're right, I said I was gonna tie you up and I've been taking my time. Don't worry Jake's gonna make it so you can't fight anymore and make you his little cumslut."

Jake had never said the word before but as he got further into the roleplay, the more natural it sounded in his mind. He extended his holding the tie towards Lisa and waited for her to lash out. This time, he expected her scratch and grabbed her hand and twisted it behind her. She flailed with her other arm and tried to squirm away but Jake moved his body behind her and put his weight on her so she couldn't move, after some struggling, he managed to grab her other arm and pressed it against her arm before binding the two of them together.

He pulled her dress up and then entered her from behind, finally claiming her. The relief her pussy gave him made him feel justified and soon he was hilt deep inside of her...but a wicked idea crossed his mind as he saw the camera, still hooked to the tv.

"No, this is too easy. he said, growling as he yanked his cock back and out of Lisa, "You're getting fucked by your new master. That's a big event." He stepped away and flipped her onto her back, he then fought with her as he grabbed two winter scarves, spread her legs and then tied them to the legs of the bed risers, stretching the scarves out. He smiled and worked her dress back up so her lower half was exposed.

He looked at her snarling face and kept hold of her eyes as he went and unplugged the camera, holding it in his hand.

"Come on kitty, smile for the camera. You're about to become a porn star. "Breaking in my catgirl part 1 a Jake Montano production." I can see the box art now."

He pressed record, making sure it wasn't uploading or streaming and just using the onboard storage. He made sure to watch Lisa's reaction. If she told him to stop he would but he had to see how far she was willing to go.

"Het guys, so I've started seeing this girl I like, right, she's gorgeous, really creative, and so damn sexy," he narrarated, like he was doing a vllog. "So anyway, I'm here alone and she has this catgirl," he put Lisa in the frame, "cute right? Only thing is, she's a bad little pussy. He held his scratched hand up. "Now normally, you'd call the pound but that's a waste: just look at her." He pushed her dress up as much as he could, recording her naked body. He then moved his cock into frame, "she just needs to be tamed. So today I'm gonna show you how to break a bad kitty."

He put his mushroom tip against her entrance and pressed forward, "god she's so tight. Now I know some of you pussies are saying "hey, that's rape! Well if she said "no" I'd stop...shaking her head doesn't mean anything. Come on Kitty, if You don't want this, speak some English and say "no please stop" unless you love it of course.

He started fuckin her, moving the camera between his burrowing cock and her face, waiting for her reaction.
 
Lisa could not believe how hot this was making her. Playing a cat was something that always got her into another world, an animal kingdom. She was no match for Jake even with her nails and teeth. He easily put her down and ignored any wounds he suffered and most of all was clearly excited by this play.
He moved into her like a piston into a over lubed cylinder. Lisa looked up at him as he used her body for his cock's pleasure and recorded it and her face uncontrollably expressing the sensation of him inside her.
"You like fucking kitty?" she hissed. "Little kitty feel good wrapped around that ..." she could not finish her question as her back arched and she came like a rocket going off. Her tight little body constricting every fiber as endorphins rained down. Her small mouth open and eyes shocked at the pleasure surging through her.
"UHhhhhhhh" she grunted "I don't want to give you the satisfaction" she hissed wishing she had some resistance to him. She was helpless, helpless as a little kitty in the hands of a beast.
 
"Oh, so kitty can talk, can she?" Jake said with a cruel smirk. He made sure to record every expression on her face. His cock swelled within Lisa as she came, letting every writhe of her tiny body get transmitted deliciously along his thick organ. He heard her defiant claim and thrust hard within her.

"Oh really? See I think it's because you want this. You want to get fucked like this. You love that you're tied up and can't do anything" it means you can't be blamed for what is happening to you. You don't even have to beg for my cock, you just have to take it."

He moved pulled his cock out and ran his head between her labia, tapping his tip against her clit and then running it back up while he sneered at her.

"Go on, tell me you don't want it. Tell me you don't love this cock...or why don't you tell me where you want me to mark you? I'll make it easier. Each load I shoot I'll free one part of you...and by the time you're free, you'll be my cumslut...so where do you want the first one?"
 
Lisa could not believe the golden boy was devolving into a degenerate dom and she his little cumslut. "Maybe I should get my cheerleading uniform out so you can feel at home putting that big dick in someone with a lower IQ?" she hissed tempting the beast. She was as vulnerable as a woman could be and prodding him for more. "Maybe cum in my hair so it looks more like those blondes who cheer you and your buddies on. 1 2 3 4 come on Jake fuck that whore 5 6 7 8 oh that big dick is really great!" she said sarcastically. She stared at him looking angry then like a shadow being lifted she turned soft and gentle like the kitty she was. "Cum anywhere you want" she breathed towards him.
 
Jake broke character for a moment and laughed at her cheer, then frowned, more at himself than anything else but he turned it back into the play, pretending to get angry towards the captured kitten. He put the camera on its stand and angled it at the bed.

"Your cheerleading uniform? Oh no, that's Lisa's uniform, who I worship. I would neeever tie her up unless she asked me to and I would stop the instant she told me to. You're just a kitty who needs to be reminded that she's a cumslut. A maid uniform is fitting for you." He said roughly grabbing her ass, "besides, you can't fuck cheerleaders too hard, if you fuck their throats they can't cheer and if you really let them have it they'll mess up a formation. But you can take it all, can't you kitty?"

He thrust inside of her as he thought of where best to leave his mark.

"Anywhere I want, huh? Anywhere?" He said wickedly, "Okay."

He pulled back aimed his cock down, sliding it between her butt cheeks, which he held closed around his manhood. penetration would be difficult if not impossible, but he merely wanted to give her a little shock as opposed to earnestly penetrating her. His thrusts didn't last long, before his cock erupted, firing his seed fruitlessly against her puckered gate.

He groaned in pleasure, letting his cock stir his cum between her buttocks. The pleasure was warm and felt like a good buzz.

"Mmm, maybe next time I'll get inside there, oh well." He shrugged, pretending to be disappointed he couldn't fuck her ass. He leaned down and untied her left leg, He kissed her ankle where it had been tied, "There, one cute little paw free. What should we do next kitty?"
 
Lisa was so fucking turned on she did not know what to do when he pushed his massive cock against her ass. It was impossible but part of her wanted to. She wanted to try and then he came and it ran down her.
As he began untying her she wanted to try. Was she crazy? Probably but she moved so her cute little barely covered ass was pushed into his crotch. She meowed and rocked her ass against his cock. She looked back at him and nodded as she felt him running down her inner thighs.
She reached under for his cock and squeezed it then brought it up to her lips.
She pushed back and felt that wonderful feeling of him inside her. She gyrated as he willingly let her. He started to regain his size as she moaned wantonly. Then once he was hard she moved off with her hand under her and pushed head up against her ass as she leaned back into him. It was like a baseball bat trying to go in a drinking straw. Lisa cried and groaned like the animal she was playing as she pushed herself back onto him. She tried to relax as she pushed back. It was crazy...
 
Jake groaned as she tried to work herself onto his cock. Even with her efforts, his cock's thick head merely pressed against her tight hole. He heard her grunt and his sadistic side felt a chillingly pleasure as she tried to work her tiny tight sphincter onto his massive manhood.

"No kitty, stop." He said in a calm but commanding voice, "We'll do this but we'll do this the right way." He leaned down and kissed her cheek as he stroked her hair, "I want this too Lisa but we need to take our time," he whispered so the camera couldn't pick it up.

He wanted every bit of her and he still intended to get it...but knowing what a bad first time with anal could be like, he wasn't about to let her go through the same thing. He untied the rest of her limbs and kissed her passionately.

"Stay. Your master's going to get something to help. You can get naked if you like, cum slut but keep your outfit ready, I have plans for a grand finale with it." He walked towards the bathroom.

With that, he went in and searched to find her supplies. He didn't find Vaseline but he did find aloe and coconut oil. He headed back to the bedroom and after kissing Lisa again, placed her pillows in a pile and then flipped her belly onto them so her ass was in full view of the camera. He pulled out a glob of coconut oil with his fingers and placed it in his mouth, slowly chomping on the glob so it would be more manageable as his other hand covered it self in aloe and rubbed her mound as his tongue went to her asshole and began to rim it. Jake secretly loved eating ass, feeling the texture of a partner's crinkled hole, feeling their cheeks around his mouth. He rubbed her clit as he ate her ass, trying to ease her tension.

"Wemax" he said with his glob filled mouth, he pulled her asshole open slightly and released the glob, know an oily liquid, against her ass and teased it into her with his finger. He slicked his finger with aloe and then pressed it against her and then into her, forcing the glob down, "relax."

He put more aloe into his finger, driving more and more lube into her ass. Once satidmsfied with the amount, he let his free hand rub her clit vigorously, easing her as he added another finger. Even with the lube, she was tight, almost tight enough to crush his finger bones. Realistically, he would spend the whole night training her but Lisa's eagerness and his own hunger didn't make that an option. He woggiled his fingers inside her and spread her as much as he could. Once he picked up a rhythm, he slowly stood, releasing her clit but still pumping her ass.

"That's good kitty, you have the perfect ass for fucking but your master wanted to make sure you were nice and slick for him. Cum and spit don't cut it." He explained, "now, do you want to be a doggy catgirl or a cowgirl catgirl?"

He was out of character but he couldn't go rough their first time. Cowgirl or doggystyle would be easiest.
 
Lisa had played with herself but never like this. Jake's fingers were as big as some boys she had been with and when his tongue slid into her ass she nearly came. His hands rubbed her everywhere and the oil made her want ti all.

"... doggy catgirl or a cowgirl catgirl?" he asked and she stayed belly down and looked back with a "meow" as she rolled her hips up for him to mount. She sat up and stripped the maids uniform off and then assumed the position eagerly awaiting him. Any fear of being injured was gone as she wanted to feel the intensity and give him what seemed like his dream. She raised her ass and stretched out her arms arching her back gently up like a cat would stretch.
 
"Good girl" he said softly, as he positioned himself behind her. He stroked her back as he moved his cock in front of her lubed hole, he placed a finger inside of her first, teasing her hole. He took his hand off of her back and used it to guide his cock into her hole as he pulled his finger back, letting his head and first inch get into her with a bit less resistance.

"Oh god you're so tight!" Jake said as Lisa's asshole closed around his engorged member. Lisa held him like a vice and his cock felt like it was being crushed inside of her. Still, the deed was done. He was stretching her out and pulling himself out was unthinkable, so instead, he moved in deeper, letting a few inches of his cock press into her, he slowly fucked that small distance, burrowing a bit deeper and drawing each thrust out.

"You're amazing kitty!" He exclaimed with heavy breath, "you're doing so well." He moved the hand that had stroked her back to between her legs so he could rub her clit, "Here, this will make it feel better. Anal' a lot different, isn't it kitty? The pleasures' more indirect and the fullness is way different, isn't it. It feels amazing to be fucking you like this."

He kept his tone gentle and relaxed. He'd have time enough later to be rough, besides, he wanted to care for her as he could, even as he took exquisite pleasure from her ass.

He pressed further, till only an inch or two remained. Her tight corridor constrictednaround his length but also spread the lube around him again. He pulled back and began to fuck this new distance, slowly accelerating inside of her till his hips began to pick up a rhythm.

"Tell me how it feels kitty, tell me what it's like to have a cock in your ass."
 
Lisa's head shook as she could not speak. The pressure was too great as she burned with lusty feelings. She had never had anything like this done to her and was nervous it might do permanent damage but it felt so nasty, so good. She also sensed Jake was in heaven. As he ramped up his speed and pushed deeper she had to stop him. her hand shot back to his rippled abs to say "too deep!"
His fingers on her clit were making her crazy and she started to wiggle around his strokes. She wanted to feel him cum in her vice like ass, if he could.
 
Jake felt her hand against his abs and understood what she meant. he kept up his intensity but went shallower with his thrusts. He redoubled his efforts with her clit, rubbing her throughly as his hips brought his cock into her again and again, stretching her wide as she milked him. She was tight, almost so tight that he felt he couldn't cum as he felt his balls prepare to release his potent sperm inside of her.

He looked at her strained face and tried to encourage her.

"Yes! Yes Kitty. I'm almost there." He thought of an idea, "I'm going to count down from 20 and when I reach '0' We're both going to cum together and you're going to cum hard for me." He growled, switching back into character.

He thrust inside her, "20...19." He kept thrusting hard, he kept thrusting as the countdown hit 0 and he drained his balls within her, filling her with rope after rope of cum until it surged out from her. With that, he collapsed on top of her.
 
Back
Top