Detailed men with no limits and YIM

BigBumWife4RP

Really Experienced
I was thinking of a role which would could go other a period of time, you play my 18 year old son and are obsessed with my body, my big round plump juicy bubblebutt in particular. You and your friends talk about it all the time, im a single mom and known around town as the town milf. You make a plan to turn me into a slut through drugs and breaking me mentally over time without me knwoing and then one day once im a total slut you kidnap me and take me to the basement/ sex dungeon where you train me to be your permanent sex slave. Eventually I begin to enjoy it and become a cum loving whore for not just you but the entire town.
Please no negative comments. I would love some detailed suggestions of how to make this story better, this is just the overview.
Attached Images

BigBumWife4RP said:
you play my 18 year old son and are obsessed with my body, my big round plump juicy bubblebutt in particular. You and your friends talk about it all the time, im a single mom and known around town as the town milf. You make a plan to turn me into a slut through drugs and breaking me mentally over time without me knwoing and then one day once im a total slut you kidnap me and take me to the basement/ sex dungeon where you train me to be your permanent sex slave. Eventually I begin to enjoy it and become a cum loving whore for not just you but the entire town.
Please no negative comments. I would love some detailed suggestions of how to make this story better, this is just the overview.

I like this idea. I wouldn't wait to start using the dungeon until after breaking the mom character. I would wait until she has a ling weekend, or vacation then imprision her in the basement/dungeon and using sleep deprevation, orgasim denial, punishment and rewards, etc... to gt control of her. Until she is brokenb down and completely under my control.

Afterwards she would be the town slut for any and all who I wanted her to please.

You're in the wrong board.

Who made you the board police? There is a story idea here.

"my 18 year old son and are obsessed with my body, my big round plump juicy bubblebutt in particular. You and your friends talk about it all the time, im a single mom and known around town as the town milf. You make a plan to turn me into a slut through drugs and breaking me mentally over time without me knwoing and then one day once im a total slut you kidnap me and take me to the basement/ sex dungeon where you train me to be your permanent sex slave. Eventually I begin to enjoy it and become a cum loving whore for not just you but the entire town."

That is a story idea since you can't seem to recognize one when you see it.

THe OP then goes on to ask for suggestions to improve her idea which is exactly what this board is for.

You're post does nothing to further the story idea above. I have downloaded a copy of this thread, to prove I was commenting on the story idea not you.

Story Discussion Board is for discussing stories submitted to Lit and not for telling people "you wish to role play", genius.

Story Discussion Board is for discussing stories submitted to Lit and not for telling people "you wish to role play", genius.

1 Story Discussion Circle. Not Published Story Discussion CIrcle. notice the difference. MIght confuse new people. Maybe a kind PM instead of a rude pust would let them know how things work around here.

2 You are not a moderator or the Lit police so no one cares what you think.

3 All your posts have been off topic in this thread. As such they do not further the thread. So I have taken the liberty of reporting them. I wonder if they will get deleted. If not then we will know that some people get special treatment.

4 I thought you wouldn't respond to me anymore. Oh BTW PM requests like the one in your sig are only allowed in the Personals thread. At least that's what you have posted in other threads. So stop trolling for PM's in other forums. Or do you think that you can do what you want and tell everyone else what they can do?

I was thinking of a role which would could go other a period of time, you play my 18 year old son and are obsessed with my body, my big round plump juicy bubblebutt in particular. You and your friends talk about it all the time, im a single mom and known around town as the town milf. You make a plan to turn me into a slut through drugs and breaking me mentally over time without me knwoing and then one day once im a total slut you kidnap me and take me to the basement/ sex dungeon where you train me to be your permanent sex slave. Eventually I begin to enjoy it and become a cum loving whore for not just you but the entire town.
Attached Images
I'd suggest having one of your son's friends the child of a pharmaceutical rep. They'd be able to get their hands on some experimental drug from their parent which your son would then start to mix with your food and drinks, slowly dosing you over time to become more receptive to suggestion and easily manipulated.

After a while he'd start to make lewd suggestions for you to follow, starting small at first with simple things like suggestions for what to wear and words to say, but over time becoming bolder and more extreme until one day you let him have sex with you.

Once that had been done his friends would become involved, having sex with you and using you as their plaything while you remained completely unaware of what was going on. That would then get you to the point where you'd become obsessed with sex and needed it regularly, which would then lead to the dungeon sequence.

In the dungeon your son would stop drugging you, relying on behaviour modification techniques to brainwash you into becoming a slut while his friends kept coming over to use you. Over time other people would discover what was happening, but rather than turn your son and his friends in they'd be included in the games too.

Eventually you'd reach the point where you were fully addicted to sex and sexual abuse, and then you'd be let out of the dungeon to roam the streets, letting anyone who wanted you use you however they desired.

I'd plan this out as a five story arc. The first covering the drug use and incest which would lead to the second story with the son's friends gangbanging you. The third story could then start the dungeon sequence, and would introduce bondage and behaviour control. The fourth would cover the discovery and voluntary sex with strangers, finally leading to the fifth which would have you as a public sex toy.

Toss out the Incest

Make the son a troubled kid fostered, then adopted by the mother. She sees herself as a saint, and she's very judgmental and controlling.

Now you've got a basis for tension and conflict and a character whom people won't mind seeing brought down a notch or two.

In the end, she comes out changed -- more caring and tolerant, closer to being a saint than she was in her judgmental days.

BigBum,

Send me a PM--- I have some experience and could help out.

I like the idea.

Back