The Trumpbad Thread

S8Uz9+

If you think the Democratic Party is the party of slavery, then you should be cool with all the CSA statues and flags being torn down.

The week of revisiting The Pulse massacre, has ended. Hard to believe that it was just a year, ago. A new memorial to be built, to honor the nine victims of a racist, in the Charleston church massacre, two years ago.

A prayer garden is under construction, and Michael Arad will soon begin work on the memorial that the Rev. Eric Manning, pastor of Emanuel AME, said will be a reminder of the resiliency of the oldest African Methodist Episcopal church in the South.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...d2785d3083d_story.html?utm_term=.ffc9c619e60b

Last year, friends and family dedicated 15 trees on Emanuel’s front lawn — one for each of the victims of the betrayal of their good hearts, and the five survivors inside the church who survived the slaughter and one for the church’s congregation. This year, plaques were placed under each tree.

The best help for Trump is bug eyed Princess Nancy of S.F. and Hillary and the leftist democrats. As long as they keep hanging around Trump will have no real problems and the Republicans will sweep both houses in the next election. A bunch of do nothings who still think Bush is president and that Hillary never had any dealings with the Russians or interfered with either the primary or general election and that Bill Clinton didn't interfere by bribing the A.G. to have the FBI drop Clinton's email scandal (by the way it is not that the emails were hacked, with her security any 12 year old with a game boy could have done that, but it is what was in them that is the crime.)

I get a kick out of the demo's giving speeches against the Health Law before they even read it. What is even funnier is that same bunch of fools still have not read Obama Care. Even after Pres. Obama admitted that everything he said about it was a lie. It seems the demo's in congress don't mind being made fools of by their own leaders. That is why they didn't get anything done in eight years and why they are still a do nothing group now.

The one really good thing about Trump, and I don't go for everything he says or does, but then I know he is human and I'm an American who knows no politician is a god in spite what Clinton or Soros or Obama try to make us think. He is a business man use to getting things done. I have been a court reporter and legal clerk and have worked with lawyers and know what a bunch of jerks they all are. Think about it. They make the same amount of money as a call girl for doing the same thing to their clients. They get paid by the hour so it is only natural for them to drag out their work and keep their client paying out the nose till broke. Your own lawyer is your worst enemy most of the time.

So it is lawyers who do as above and who have gone to school to learn how to lie, not the law and justice, fill most of our legislatures. They drag their feet, are not use to someone with brains telling them to get off their ass and do their job. If you and I acted the way these people in Congress do we would lose our jobs. And since they know that they have the "right" to lie in court, they also make the most corrupt politicians. They can't stand an honest man or woman being in control who feels that he or she is responsible to the people and not to a bunch of corrupt CEO's and foreign dictators. That is what really is bugging the leftist democrats and the copperhead republicans in Washington.

What really bugs me about Trump is that he said he would fire all the dead weight and Obama crooks in the swamp. He should have done that on the first day. After all that was his right. Former presidents of both parties including Obama and Clinton got rid of the old appointed administration so Trump should have too. That and bring Hillary Clinton and her Husband to trail.

And none of the sources such as CNN or NBC or ABC or the yellow papers can be taken as anywhere near telling the truth. Too many times they are caught in lies and have to back down, but they like the left wing that took over the Democratic Party from the people just can't lean their lesson. So 90% of the things put up here by our good friends are just B.S.

But you can count on me to back Nancy P. (if her face doesn't fall off) and Walters (if her wig doesn't cause her head to explode) and Clinton all the way. They are what helps the opposition the most. The last few elections, except in CA where we have lost our voting rights, have shown the people don't want any more of the left's lies, violence, and corruption.

Last edited:
“We are buried beneath the weight of information, which is being confused with knowledge; quantity is being confused with abundance and wealth with happiness.
We are monkeys with money and guns.”

Tom Waits

BREAKING: In Major Demotion, Donald Trump Jr. Will Now Report to Tiffany Trump

Andy Borowitz

I see jokes about Trump Jr. being said to be the brains of the outfit. At least the Trumps unlike the Clinton's and Obama's have brains. And there is nothing wrong in what he did. Look at what Hillary Clinton did, her emails and public actions make her out to be so much worst. She even took money and sold out to the Russians as well as other dictatorships in the world.

And it has been shown it wasn't the Russians (although they and everyone else in the world could have easily broken into the bathroom server - that is a good place for the Clinton's to work from) aren't the source of her "leaks". And besides, normal people are more upset on what was in her emails and how she ran her election, than the fact that the truth came out. In addition, one of those responsible for the leaks is now pushing up daisy's for crossing her.

The Soros leftist have nothing to fight Trump on so they keep up with the fake news and lies in the hope that if you shout long enough and loud enough the masses will believe you. That is the Communist and Nazi way of doing things. That is what Trump has called fake news. A bunch of rich fat cats who don't pay their taxes but want the working class and poor to suffer under a heavy tax burden and don't want free speech or free press or their country and people to be protected by the people they elect to office. That is the land of honey that Hitler and Stalin and Mao and Castro and Mad Kim preached for the world. Do I hear an amen from the left?

I see jokes about Trump Jr. being said to be the brains of the outfit. At least the Trumps unlike the Clinton's and Obama's have brains. And there is nothing wrong in what he did. Look at what Hillary Clinton did, her emails and public actions make her out to be so much worst. She even took money and sold out to the Russians as well as other dictatorships in the world.

And it has been shown it wasn't the Russians (although they and everyone else in the world could have easily broken into the bathroom server - that is a good place for the Clinton's to work from) aren't the source of her "leaks". And besides, normal people are more upset on what was in her emails and how she ran her election, than the fact that the truth came out. In addition, one of those responsible for the leaks is now pushing up daisy's for crossing her.

The Soros leftist have nothing to fight Trump on so they keep up with the fake news and lies in the hope that if you shout long enough and loud enough the masses will believe you. That is the Communist and Nazi way of doing things. That is what Trump has called fake news. A bunch of rich fat cats who don't pay their taxes but want the working class and poor to suffer under a heavy tax burden and don't want free speech or free press or their country and people to be protected by the people they elect to office. That is the land of honey that Hitler and Stalin and Mao and Castro and Mad Kim preached for the world. Do I hear an amen from the left?

Fake news

This what I keep trying to explain to all the apologists that swear Trump got elected because of anxiety over the economy. Bullshit. Trump's election was a right wing white nationalist movement. I repeat, Trump's election was a right wing white nationalist movement.

You have the uprising of Muslims worldwide fighting back against Western-European modern colonialism.

You have the uprising of black people, finally experiencing just a little bite of the fruit of their grandparents labor for equality, who in 2016/2017 -- as much as the media only wants to push "crime" in urban enclaves -- are graduating college and pursuing lucrative careers at unprecedented numbers. More and more of "them" popping up in places of esteem and success, such as the White House. More and more black Americans becoming educated, successful and integrating themselves into American life. The current and next generation is badder than ever. We've reached a sense of pride to the point where we are willing to say "black lives matter" in public.

The uprising of the LGBT community who have gained so much for their civil rights in just the past few years. It's amazing that in the span of a few years we went from gay marriage being impossible under Bush, to done under Obama.

The uprising of womens rights, pushed by Obama, definitely furthered by Hillary Clinton who should've been elected President.

The Latino community isn't going anywhere of course, and is on track to outnumber all other demographics in this country.

Trump was elected in response to all that. We know the truth. He wasn't elected because there was economic anxiety. In fact the job market has been trending upward for years now thanks to Obama and his policies. Trump was elected to combat a growing liberal culture that was a threat to far right wing whites perceived superiority and power. These right wingers are willing to accept anything: the destruction of a free press, the destruction of fair elections, the destruction of their beloved Constitution and democracy, the destruction of their very health, to combat this liberal culture and preserve racism.

That is why they get so defensive when you throw it up at their faces, on here and every where else. The polite facade was always there, but they went nuts after Obama's presidency.

It's that simple, and I hope the media stops with the bullshit and confronts the Trump support for what it is and what it always was about: white right wing nationalism and racism.

Trump simply brought out a lot of undercover racism, sexism, xenophobia, and bigotry in many people. That's why I always chuckle when people say they're not racist because they voted for Trump and my only thought is, "Then, you're the other three."

Last edited:
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-07-...ce-indicate-us-decline-as-world-power/8691538

The G20 became the G19 as it ended. On the Paris climate accords the United States was left isolated and friendless. It is, apparently, where this US President wants to be as he seeks to turn his nation inward.

He was an uneasy, awkward figure at this gathering and you got the strong sense some other leaders were trying to find the best way to work around him.

So, what did we learn this week? We learned Mr Trump has pressed fast forward on the decline of the US as a global leader. He managed to diminish his nation and to confuse and alienate his allies.

He will cede that power to China and Russia — two authoritarian states that will forge a very different set of rules for the 21st century.

Some will cheer the decline of America, but I think we'll miss it when it is gone.

This what I keep trying to explain to all the apologists that swear Trump got elected because of anxiety over the economy. Bullshit. Trump's election was a right wing white nationalist movement. I repeat, Trump's election was a right wing white nationalist movement.

You have the uprising of Muslims worldwide fighting back against Western-European modern colonialism.

You have the uprising of black people, finally experiencing just a little bite of the fruit of their grandparents labor for equality, who in 2016/2017 -- as much as the media only wants to push "crime" in urban enclaves -- are graduating college and pursuing lucrative careers at unprecedented numbers. More and more of "them" popping up in places of esteem and success, such as the White House. More and more black Americans becoming educated, successful and integrating themselves into American life. The current and next generation is badder than ever. We've reached a sense of pride to the point where we are willing to say "black lives matter" in public.

The uprising of the LGBT community who have gained so much for their civil rights in just the past few years. It's amazing that in the span of a few years we went from gay marriage being impossible under Bush, to done under Obama.

The uprising of womens rights, pushed by Obama, definitely furthered by Hillary Clinton who should've been elected President.

The Latino community isn't going anywhere of course, and is on track to outnumber all other demographics in this country.

Trump was elected in response to all that. We know the truth. He wasn't elected because there was economic anxiety. In fact the job market has been trending upward for years now thanks to Obama and his policies. Trump was elected to combat a growing liberal culture that was a thread to far right wing whites perceived superiority and power. These right wingers are willing to accept anything: the destruction of a free press, the destruction of fair elections, the destruction of their beloved Constitution and democracy, the destruction of their very health, to combat this liberal culture and preserve racism.

That is why they get so defensive when you throw it up at their faces, on here and every where else. The polite facade was always there, but they went nuts after Obama's presidency.

It's that simple, and I hope the media stops with the bullshit and confronts the Trump support for what it is and what it always was about: white right wing nationalism and racism.

Trump simply brought out a lot of undercover racism, sexism, xenophobia, and bigotry in many people. That's why I always chuckle when people say they're not racist because they voted for Trump and my only thought is, "Then, you're the other three."

I think that your post is insightful but I also see the future of black people and America being divided by class.

Sinking numbers.
Bad reviews!
Lowest approval rating, ever!

Trump would change once in office, we were told. He would rise to the level of the presidency, hire competent communications experts and foreign policy advisors — and listen to them — and run the country like a business.

As for running the country like one of his businesses, we have been reminded vividly that Trump filed for six bankruptcies. His undeniable commercial success was a TV show in which he played a businessman, exploiting his brand name and his ability to sound tough while following a script. Now that he's the President of the United States, Trump is unwilling or unable to follow a script, leaving the world trembling anxiously each morning for his arrival on Twitter.

http://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/...logists-spookily-echo-putin-article-1.3327575

Fiddle, while the world melts...

The President argued that his son, “a high-quality person,” had been “open, transparent, and innocent.” This was a statement as true as many, if not most, of the President’s statements. It was false.

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2017/07/24/trump-family-values

It would have been awesome if Marcon called Trump out in front of the world for all of his crazy shit when he blamed Obama for his son being an asshole. Come to think of it, that's the second time that Obama was blamed for fucked up GOP children.Palin blamed him for her sons domestic abuse.

He sort of did. I've seen some vids of the facial expressions he gave while The Donald was ranting.

Is it not strange, that Trump decided to take advantage of a woman's past cosmetic surgery in a tweet, involving his lies-

When Sean Spicer goes missing for weeks at a time, and returns with painfully tightened skin. Spicer has been hiding from TV cameras since May. Spicer goes missing long enough for the swelling and bruising to die down.

The Navy hospital keeps him out of the public eye, and the no camera policy at briefings, gave him more time.

Gastric bypass ?

Where is Trump's team getting the information, in the dossiers ?

In a report last week on the White House's response to news about Donald Trump Jr.'s meeting with a Russian lawyer was this nugget from The Post's Philip Rucker and Ashley Parker:

“A handful of Republican operatives close to the White House are scrambling to Trump Jr.’s defense and have begun what could be an extensive campaign to try to discredit some of the journalists who have been reporting on the matter.

Their plan, as one member of the team described it, is to research the reporters’ previous work, in some cases going back years, and to exploit any mistakes or perceived biases. They intend to demand corrections, trumpet errors on social media and feed them to conservative outlets, such as Fox News.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...media-slamming-tweets/?utm_term=.7da468f4d582

Quote phrodeau: If you think the Democratic Party is the party of slavery, then you should be cool with all the CSA statues and flags being torn down. Quote
CSA is part of history. The Democrats were wrong then just as they are now. History has changed, but not the leadership or mindless followers of the leftist and yes far right (remember Soros is a Nazi and Clinton and Obama are followers of his. If you don’t believe me follow the money.

I see Irezumkiss is still having his brain drip dried. If you call Trump anti American what do you call Obama and the Clinton’s? Look at the corruption and even treason committed by not only them but their followers. They TOOK money from the Russians and sold them material and made sure our military didn’t interfere with their imperialist desires. You can use all the fake stories and b.s., but you can’t hide from the truth. Hillary sold her office and if you don’t believe that check out her “Foundation”. Obama also took money from other governments, including Russia and was a backer of Cuba, Venezuela, China, and the terrorist of the Middle East. Check the record. Would you like me to put up stories (some taken from your favorite communist stations) on here?

By the way most of Mr. Irezumkiss is just posting other mindless people not historic or legal information and facts. Who cares what communists or fake reporters or dumb Hollywood class clowns have to say? Every day they are forced to retract or admit that they lied.

Mr. Lincoln seems to agree with me about all the fake left wing and far right progressive talking heads and their lies and fake reports. Thank you sirl.

Oh boy read this Quote You have the uprising of Muslims worldwide fighting back against Western-European modern colonialism. Quote from Mr. Nowisthetime. China and Russia had and still have more colonies and are both far more Imperialists than any other nations on the planet right now. The so called “Muslims” (fakers who kill more or their own people, destroy their holly places, destroy their own history, and deal in slavery and death) are heroes to these leftist. And if they win? It won’t matter if you are a Mao or Stalin or Hitler, you are in their eyes, still an American and they hate you and want you as dead as the rest of us. What a fool. He is also a racist as you can tell from the rest of his post. But then all leftist are racists and hate human rights.

President Trump won the election. Hillary Clinton lost it. Her politics, her corruption, her lies, her “I’m the queen” ego lost the election. She ran the same kind of rotten program as she did against President Obama. And she got her ass kicked both times. But some people like corrupt, incompetent crooks using them as fools and slaves. Go figure.

racism, sexism, xenophobia, and bigotry is the platform of the left.

Climate control. You don’t hear the left complaining about the worst polluter in the world, China or any of the other countries that care nothing about the environment, work safety, human rights or political freedom. Of course not. The so called politicians like Obama, Clinton, Gore and the Hollywood fat cats use their private jets, big cars, and take money from the countries who are the biggest criminals against the environment to destroy the western economy.

By the way for those who say the Gay’s are for the left, take a good look at how the communists and the terrorist of the Middle East and the Progressive Fascists have treated Gay’s in the past. Think they are going to change now?

For those who still are dumb enough to believe the polls from the leftist (look how honest they were during the election) I have some great swamp land to sell you.

I do love reading the comic book posts from the communists and nazi and gangster followers of Clinton. Always a good laugh. And when you talk back to them and worst use some of their own tactics against them, they cry like little babies. Funny.

Back