😈 Mara ~ Manifesting Fantasies 💜

Bumping the lovely Mara up to the top.

Hip-bumping you back.

I would love that fanny any day of the week... ~ Smack ~!!!:devil:

Wriggle....

Happy Purple Monday!!!!

I took a day to doze and dream.

Oh wow. More! Bent slightly more at the waist!

I should have! And while Youneverknow, you know one thing for sure: I’ll try again.

Fantasies will always Mmmmm…...anifest in that dress. Your the best.

Awww, MsG — always a treat to see you here. I’ve been thinking of you so much because there’s been an attempt to revive Living Works of Art — Female Edition. Allia suggested a statue of Venus that simply screamed your name. I was reluctant to write to you, not sure how you stood on PMs. I’ve been thinking about writing Glendale to see if he’d bring it up for your consideration. Hope you’re well, MsG. Sure would love to see you on LWOA again!

Another Bump for the lovely Mara.

Bum bump back. :kiss:

Oh my!!!! This dress really shows off your assets!!!! I must say, it’s always about the breasts!!!!

That negative space thing... HA
Gotta love attire that leaves a lot of itself out.

I do love your ‘barely there’ dress. Have you ever been brave enough to wear it out, even if witching your own grounds.

Nah. But hey, you’re inspiring me with the phrase “witching your own grounds.”

things are pointing up, literally and pics too! mmm yes please! something about the pic... not in monochrome but the alabaster skin with the black material gives it an erotic look... very well done...

Yeah, I built a collection of “barely there” attire for this very purpose. I don’t buy negligees, but there’s something about the negative space of these costumes that sparks poses in me.

I hope to catch up on replies

When I saw your photo I thought of the line of the Paul Simon song, "keeping the customers satisfied", but then we the privileged few, are not customers,but fortunate guests on your thread.
I'm in a strange mood this morning.

Laughing... I do try, and your strange mood coincided with mine and made me smile this morning.

Slightly different versions of yesterday’s pic.

Attachments

• DFAF6801-B4FA-4C23-AF5A-AE88B7B63A7B.jpeg
    DFAF6801-B4FA-4C23-AF5A-AE88B7B63A7B.jpeg
    49.8 KB · Views: 3
  • E20BE04F-8586-4941-9887-8913036F055C.jpeg
    E20BE04F-8586-4941-9887-8913036F055C.jpeg
    38.9 KB · Views: 3
hairbrush,

I'm more into gently caressing, but if you long for something that changes an ah! into a oh fuck, have you tried the Lochgelly Tawse, when I was a child every teacher had one,and it was administered on the hand, some teachers had you place one hand on top of the other, hold them straight out at shoulder height, the more sadistic teacher had the strap travel up the wrist leaving an ugly welt, very few parents complained, the usual punishment was three of the best, but one stroke was usual for getting your mental arithmetic wrong. The use was banned by law in 1987
In Northern England it was used on the seat of the pants. It's use in Scotland was claimed for our high standard in education. I know of one person in the US that makes them using the Scottish name for them.
Don't delay order yours now! :)

Last edited:
Can't think what to call that item of clothing, but like how it delineates your breast, a lovely presentation.

God, those are suckable nipples, Mara!!!! :devil:

Smiling...

This is one of those dresses that looks good in any color.

If only I’d thought of this Monday. No purple pic/no energy for taking any. I could have played with purple filters!

Am I too late to say your living work of art was a stoater (Glasgow slang)

Never too late for a compliment! Even if you make me look it up. ;)

Quite an enlightening and inspirational read. I, now, feel more like a normal human being. :rolleyes:

Amen, brother. :kiss:
Sliding around the spectrum...

An interesting and thought provoking article.... Thanks for sharing.:rose::rose::rose:

:kiss::heart:

Reading should be the default activity! It's been mine since I learned to read :eek:

Oh man, there are some things I could share after reading this :devil:

Oooh... :D

hairbrush,

I'm more into gently caressing, but if you long for something that changes an ah! into a oh fuck, have you tried the Lochgelly Tawse, when I was a child every teacher had one,and it was administered on the hand, some teachers had you place one hand on top of the other, hold them straight out at shoulder height, the more sadistic teacher had the strap travel up the wrist leaving an ugly welt, very few parents complained, the usual punishment was three of the best, but one stroke was usual for getting your mental arithmetic wrong. The use was banned by law in 1987
In Northern England it was used on the seat of the pants. It's use in Scotland was claimed for our high standard in education. I know of one person in the US that makes them using the Scottish name for them.
Don't delay order yours now! :)

Well, that’s quite a convincing sales pitch, Alex.

Can't think what to call that item of clothing, but like how it delineates your breast, a lovely presentation.

Not much of a garment, is it?
Sometimes just a bit of something against the skin... I enjoy costumes more than underwear.

But just as invigorating.
I can't help but be reminded of the men's magazines I gazed upon when a young boy. Every photo was inspirational. :rose::kiss::D

You’re always so kind. :kiss::heart:

Slightly different versions of yesterday’s pic.[/QUOTEmakes me want to cum

Enjoy!

Lovely article of clothing!! :D:devil::devil:

Airy, eh?

But they have the same effect on me. Just lovely.

Thank you, kind sir.

holy shit mara, very well done... love the contrasts of color and shapes, not to mention those lovely nipples... clamps?

Nope. They like taking pictures.

But still the same beautiful breasts!!!!😈😈😈😈

Awww — thanks, sweet man.
It’s Always about the breasts!

I was trying to capture upskirt thighs under swirling skirt.

Attachments

• 98D7C05A-9970-4576-BE1A-48F56B4F249F.jpeg
    98D7C05A-9970-4576-BE1A-48F56B4F249F.jpeg
    41.1 KB · Views: 4
  • E3351422-CBC6-47C2-B5D5-B11EC5BC0F1F.jpeg
    E3351422-CBC6-47C2-B5D5-B11EC5BC0F1F.jpeg
    26.1 KB · Views: 4
Back