Lost bet...

Npllvr2016

Really Experienced
I am male and single, and just lost a bet to my girlfriend.
To pay off my debt I have to provide a live cock show on yahoo for any women who want to watch over the next two days. Anytime a woman connects and tells me to show it, I must comply with her request.

So - ladies - feel free to connect and enjoy the show...

Npllvr2014 is my username...

Last edited:
I am male and single, and just lost a bet to my girlfriend.
To pay off my debt I have to provide a live cock show on yahoo for any women who want to watch over the next two days. Anytime a woman connects and tells me to show it, I must comply with her request.

So - ladies - feel free to connect and enjoy the show...

Npllvr2014 is my username...

Totally believable. /s

Totally believable. /s

Well you being male would obviously never get a show.
But if you know nothing of the bet, or the debt to pay it off or how many women already got a show at their request and command, then why do you think you are qualified to comment?

Well you being male would obviously never get a show.
But if you know nothing of the bet, or the debt to pay it off or how many women already got a show at their request and command, then why do you think you are qualified to comment?

Look at your history, your always offering to show yourself. How can it be a bet/punishment if it is something that you always do anyway. This is an obvious ploy to trick women into a show. I guess a few of them fell for it.

Look at your history, your always offering to show yourself. How can it be a bet/punishment if it is something that you always do anyway. This is an obvious ploy to trick women into a show. I guess a few of them fell for it.

Whatever you say.
Why can't I be dared to do something a step above what I usually offer?
In addition - what difference does it make to you? Are you jealous that you can't watch or jealous that I actually get responses?
Either way, maybe you should get a life and stop being negative about things that don't concern you...

Whatever you say.
Why can't I be dared to do something a step above what I usually offer?
In addition - what difference does it make to you? Are you jealous that you can't watch or jealous that I actually get responses?
Either way, maybe you should get a life and stop being negative about things that don't concern you...

How is this a step above what you normally do? When a person loses a bet, there has to be some sort of punishment, not something that you normally do.

Just calling it as I see it.

How is this a step above what you normally do? When a person loses a bet, there has to be some sort of punishment, not something that you normally do.

Well I can definitely say - You aren't seeing it! Never will...
Lol
But thanks for boosting the post anyway :)

You are quite right.

Looks like Npllvr switched to an alt, he hasn't been back since this thread. All those ladies must be so disappointed.

Back