Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, great minds think alike, because I was wondering the same thing. :p

Heh, I'm glad I'm not alone with that thought. :eek:

I guess it's just the people that post nothing but their own progress that got me thinking - you'd think they'd at least ask me how I was doing too if they use my thread. I don't think they are doing it on purpose. I'd feel rude pointing it out, though.

I guess it's just the people that post nothing but their own progress that got me thinking - you'd think they'd at least ask me how I was doing too if they use my thread. I don't think they are doing it on purpose. I'd feel rude pointing it out, though.

But you just did. :D

I wouldn't. I almost posted something anyway, but I didn't want to speak on your behalf. Now that I know, I'd be happy to speak up for you. :)

I even promise not to be an ass about it. :p

I wouldn't. I almost posted something anyway, but I didn't want to speak on your behalf. Now that I know, I'd be happy to speak up for you. :)

I even promise not to be an ass about it. :p
Feel free, though I doubt it would help any. I just don't think most of them will, in all likelihood, actually read your post, so it might be wasted effort, and I'd rather see you put your effort towards your NaNo project. :rose:

You are making me laugh.

They read other threads too, you know.

They wouldn't dare! :eek:

In all seriousness though, I'm not trying to discourage anyone from posting in that thread or tell them off. So I do hope the people in question won't be offended by what I'm posting here if they do read it. I'm honestly getting the impression that they're mistaking one thread for the other.

If they read this and that's actually the case, they'll know, and hopefully laugh about it.

If not... well, it makes me feel better to post my concerns, and making me feel better is what everyone should be concerned about anyway. :p

They wouldn't dare! :eek:

In all seriousness though, I'm not trying to discourage anyone from posting in that thread or tell them off. So I do hope the people in question won't be offended by what I'm posting here if they do read it. I'm honestly getting the impression that they're mistaking one thread for the other.

If they read this and that's actually the case, they'll know, and hopefully laugh about it.

If not... well, it makes me feel better to post my concerns, and making me feel better is what everyone should be concerned about anyway. :p

Thread hog! :p

Feel free, though I doubt it would help any. I just don't think most of them will, in all likelihood, actually read your post, so it might be wasted effort, and I'd rather see you put your effort towards your NaNo project. :rose:

Ok, done. My guess is you're right, but I agree that they might be a bit confused. :p I left a link to the actual thread too.

Blurt 1
Unrelated: Now with 70% more vanity!
Blurt 2
Related to the above blurt: Gawd. *grumbles*
Blurt 3
Rahm Emanuel can rahm me any day of the week. Grrrawr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back