Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blurt 1:
Hmm, well if you must know I think you are a lazy, co-dependent pile of crap and being around you puts me in a bad mood.

Blurt 2:
BROKE 10k! YAY!

Blurt 3:
I just had to explain what Tron was.

Maybe there is hope for me after all. I used to think I'd never manage all that household crap.

But lately I've really discovered my domestic side. It's nice to know it exists. And I've realized that I'm not going to be automatically perfect with the cooking and cleaning and decorating and all. I'm allowed some time to learn.

I just ope the husband doesn't think it's too much of a change when he gets home. I've spent the last month and a half learning as much as I could from my parents, and I like being more responsible about the household. I think the house looks really nice, unfinished as it is, and I'm proud of that.

Maybe there is hope for me after all. I used to think I'd never manage all that household crap.

But lately I've really discovered my domestic side. It's nice to know it exists. And I've realized that I'm not going to be automatically perfect with the cooking and cleaning and decorating and all. I'm allowed some time to learn.

I just ope the husband doesn't think it's too much of a change when he gets home. I've spent the last month and a half learning as much as I could from my parents, and I like being more responsible about the household. I think the house looks really nice, unfinished as it is, and I'm proud of that.

Yeah, after being away from you for a month and a half, he'll think about the house and your domestic side sometime around...oh... NEXT MARCH! :D
(You'll be lucky to be wearing clothes before next Wednesday for gods sakes!)
;)

Yeah, after being away from you for a month and a half, he'll think about the house and your domestic side sometime around...oh... NEXT MARCH! :D
(You'll be lucky to be wearing clothes before next Wednesday for gods sakes!)
;)
:kiss:

You mean I might be going naked to the concert and to the consulate and the DMV? :eek:

That wasn't part of the plan...

He won't be home for long, so while we're planning on ravishing each other several times over, we've also got to take care of a lot of random business that he needs to be here for. And he's got to get used to the house and all. He's only seen it once before, when the previous owner was still living in it, so it's kind of a big deal to me, I guess.

Wow. This time she wasn't just self-righteous weird, she was crazy-as-a-loon weird. Thank you, for worrying about my best interest. Now, go back to sleep.

You mean I might be going naked to the concert and to the consulate and the DMV? :eek:

That wasn't part of the plan...

He won't be home for long, so while we're planning on ravishing each other several times over, we've also got to take care of a lot of random business that he needs to be here for. And he's got to get used to the house and all. He's only seen it once before, when the previous owner was still living in it, so it's kind of a big deal to me, I guess.

I think I am going to take another nap and dream about a certain little plot bunnie... :D

I have just found the most gorgeous photograph of a baby, and i can't seem to capture it yet...i'm going to get out the real pencils and have a go...

The original picture

babyteardroporiginal.jpg

Mine

Baby001.jpg

~~~

it feels so good to be drawing again.

The original picture

~~~

it feels so good to be drawing again.

Wow. It's easy to see just how good you are by changing the mag to 50% and looking at both at once. Great job there Ms. Drawing Goddess!

:cool: < ===== Fallenfromgrace

P.S. MORE SONGS PLEASE! :D

1. wow, am i really back or is this just a passing mode?
2. sweet potato pie is a sad pumpkin pie wannabe.

Wow. It's easy to see just how good you are by changing the mag to 50% and looking at both at once. Great job there Ms. Drawing Goddess!

:cool: < ===== Fallenfromgrace

P.S. MORE SONGS PLEASE! :D

:kiss: thank you, S. I really appreciate that. I'm out of practice, not that i was ever too great in the first place, but i think, i will maintain doing something periodically...P says what with how busy i'm about to become, i should set time aside every week to 'release' with art :)

Drawing goddess? :rolleyes:

cool? of course i am. :p

More songs? :D yay, ok i shall find more with subs :D

Blurt:

Argh. Large cast iron pans can really fuck up your wrist when you lift them with one hand. :rolleyes:

Blurt:

I wonder why they all keep posting their numbers in my thread. :confused:

I don't mind, I like company and encouragement. I'm just wondering whether maybe they're confusing mine with the official one.

Blurt:

I wonder why they all keep posting their numbers in my thread. :confused:

I don't mind, I like company and encouragement. I'm just wondering whether maybe they're confusing mine with the official one.

lol, great minds think alike, because I was wondering the same thing. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back