Girls Only Slumber Party

RubyScar

Experienced
Joined
Mar 21, 2014
Posts
49
This is gonna be my place to make new friends an open up to people. I've grown very shy and anti social over the last couple years and sometimes I just need people to talk to and I need to make myself open up. This could be a nice clean thread or I guess if the right buttons are pressed could turn down a dirty road. A little bit about me, I'm a 21/f from Cali I'm 5'7" and I have a few extra pounds I like to be active though and I also like video games. Let me know something about you and we can chat and learn cool thing, tell awesome stories, even create awesome stories.
 
Great idea. Let's hope the boys actually read your message and stay off the thread.

Nice to meet you. Surprisingly, as nerdy as I am, I didn't get into video games. I do love board games though. What games do you like to play?

Cali is lovely. I miss the sun. It reminds me of Australia. I love to get out and enjoy the outdoors. Camping, hiking, photography etc. Do you like to camp?
 
Great idea. Let's hope the boys actually read your message and stay off the thread.

Nice to meet you. Surprisingly, as nerdy as I am, I didn't get into video games. I do love board games though. What games do you like to play?

Cali is lovely. I miss the sun. It reminds me of Australia. I love to get out and enjoy the outdoors. Camping, hiking, photography etc. Do you like to camp?

Oh my gosh I would love to go to Australia one day ~_~. I'm very much into fantasy RPGs and mobas, but I like cards against humanity and life and sorry when it comes to non video games. I like camping, but I'm much more interested in hiking and freshwater swimming and stuff.
 
Hey:) I'm Brittany, 23 Fl. Other side of the country from Cali, but we have our great beaches here too:)
 
Did you say video games? What are some of the titles you've played/are currently playing? (Crap, you're bringing out the geek in me. Please say you play Dragon Age.)
 
No slumber party is complete without a Truth or Dare game :rolleyes:
 
I was merely suggesting, didn't mean for it to start with me... :D *backfired*

If I really have to choose, then I'll say 'Truth'.
 
Probably pajama pants and a tee or hoodie.

Truth or Dare?
 
I could write a thesis over my (not so guilty) pleasures, but I'll spare you the trouble and choose one. Anything sweet.

Truth or dare?
 
Back
Top