The sacrifice (closed)

Matt felt pleasure from the bite, he was confused because he knew her teeth were still in his flesh and he could feel her sucking on him. Why wasn't he feeling any pain? He also thought if she could actually be a vampire. His hands rested on her sides as she kept her mouth on his neck, he was beginning to feel a little weak as well. 'Could this be the end of me?' Matt thought to himself.
 
She withdrew her fangs from his neck and traced her tongue over the wound as it quickly healed. Lifting up alittle she smiled down at him licking a single drop of his blood from her lip with a smile.

Now that we have both fed a decision... to continue leaving your name as pet or at least hear your name before deciding. What is your name?
 
Matt felt Adriana remove her fangs form his neck and any pain left that he was feeling was gone with the swipe of her tongue. His breathing was heavy and he looked into the eyes of the vampire he could see they were filled with lust. He wanted to ask questions but couldn't form any words, and then she spoke. Asking him for his name. He swallowed and took another deep breath before he spoke. "Matt.." He said softly almost in a whisper.
 
Well Matt that was a portion of why you are mine. And a very delicious sacrifice at that.

She curled in closer against him with a smile and a soft purr. Her form snaking around his as she watched her latest sacrifice with a nearly sated smile.

Do you have any more questions Matt?
 
The way she called him delicious and curled up against him aroused Matt, his cock stiffening slightly. She asked him if he had anymore questions and he wondered if he dared ask the question. After being silent for a little bit he opened his mouth. "Are you..... a vampire?" His voice trailed off.
 
Something like that... she smiled though I take more than just blood from my prey or sacrifices.

She caught the scent of his growing arousal and purred. Pulling him closer still against him with a smile and a nip. Her eyes closing as she listened to see if he had any more questions.
 
The way Adriana was talking to him seemed so seductive to Matt, he was growing more and more aroused. His curiosity got the better of him when she mentioned she takes more than just blood from her prey. "Well what else do you take?" He asked softly almost regretting asking it afraid to find out what else she was going to take from him.
 
Essence...

She slithered her form enticing him more. Her own sexual hunger growing as she nipped purring at his ear. Fingers tracing over each muscle as she smiled. Wanting to take this slow and careful perhaps her sacrifice may beg or seek sexual conquest and pleasure.
 
Matt's cock was now rock solid from the teasing he was receiving from Adriana. The way she nipped at his ear and how he felt her breath on his ear and neck continued to arouse him. "Please feed on me more" He said softly. He spoke really without thinking but she was bringing him so much pleasure he needed more of what she was doing to him.
 
She smiled at him asking her to feed more and caressed fingertips over his chest. She grabbed the soft throw blanket and covered them up with a purr. Smuggling with her latest sacrifice and closing her eyes

Perhaps later Matt
 
Matt was feeling so relaxed as he gave into Adriana's warm embrace. She pulled the soft blanket over them and he felt so comfortable and relaxed, more than he ever have before. Even though he was just bitten by a vampire he was so at ease. He wasn't worried at all about what was to come for him. He slowly started to drift off to sleep from the warm embrace of Adriana.
 
Letting him sleep for now she laid there. Knowing the first few feedings he would need rest till he was used to them but once he was awake it would be time to sate another hunger. Sleep slowly enveloped her as well feeling more at peace with this sacrifice than any other before.
 
Matt slept through the night not waking or turning at all. He work in the morning feeling fully rested and what he thought was just a dream became reality when he felt the warmth of Adriana's body against his and opened his eyes to see the beauty laying next to him. If he wanted to run now would be the perfect time, but he didn't feel like running anymore. He wanted to stay and experience what she had to offer him.
 
Waking to find he did not attempt escape she smiled and very quickly bit down and drank deep from her sacrifice before slipping from him and walking from the room as if no one was there and getting dressed. Walking back in she watched him for a moment to see what he would do. Pondering hooking him back up to the ceiling or removing his ropes and letting him wander the grounds and the house since this would be his final home.
 
Matt was jolted out of his sleepy state when he felt Adriana bite down on his neck again and drink some more of his blood. It felt different than it did before, there was still a slight pain but also sent a wave of pleasure of his body. He laid there when she got up and went to go get dressed. He watched her lush round ass jiggle as she walked. She came out and looked like she was going to be leaving. "Are you going to be leaving?"
 
Merely preparing for the day. The question is to keep you restrained lock you back up or let you wander around the house and grow accustomed to your new home.

She reached down and traced a hand along his jaw with a smile as she pondered her decision.
 
Matt remained still enjoying the caress of Adriana. He also remained silent letting her make up her decision on her own as to whether to keep him tied up or not. He also wondered how long he would be alone in her place.
 
There will be others here so you wandering around should be alright. They will prevent you from running.

Motioning one of the others over.

Remove his bonds I have things to attend to

With that she stood up and walked from the room.
 
Back
Top