The Downfall of Assley ** PM Interest **

X

xTerrax

Guest


** OOC **

All characters and events in this story are completely fictional!

I'm looking for one dominant and particularly perverted writer, interested in playing as Derrick. The story itself will have quite a bit of build-up, taking place entirely in the party. If this is your cup of tea, please send me a private message.


My character: Ashley


pUShxnC.jpg

Ashley McIntyre is a twenty year old student, studying Business Administration at a private college. She is a mostly quiet type, focusing her time and energy into studying and working out, while her two closest friends seem more interested in popularity. Her boyfriend in particular is the worst when it comes to this, considering he tries his best to impress Derrick, some cocky jerk who torments Ashley with his sleazy antics.

Tall (5'10"), fit and busty - Ashley is the center of attention around the dorms. However pretty she is, most of the attention seems directed towards her ass, which drives her crazy with insecurity. Derrick in particular enjoys teasing her with that, on account that it spurs a reaction out of her...


** IC **

It was about 8 PM, one hour before the house party. We were just done with our finals, and as Sophomore students we really wanted to loosen up and enjoy ourselves. At least, that's what Mindy told me when she brought up the subject. Personally, I was never too big on the idea of drinking, especially seeing as we were only around twenty years old. Of course, I was the exception to this, being a bit of a prude when it came to well...everything. Truth be told, the only reason why I even contemplated going to this stupid thing was to call out Henry, my stupid boyfriend, on some stupidity he pulled about a week or so ago.

I was at his place, helping him (or trying at least) to study for his Calculus 1 exam. Things were going great, up until he started drinking some cans of beer for "preparation" for the big party held at Mindy's Sorority house. I thought he was being a complete idiot, all in part to hanging around with his idiot Fraternity group. Nevertheless, once we did enough work, he passed out on his bed. Now I love my Henry, but he is such a lightweight when it comes to alcohol, as much as he'd like to pretend otherwise; one or two cans of beer and he was ready to go to sleep. Instead of going home right away though, I found myself lying down next to him, playing with his phone while mine charged. It wasn't until I saw that he gotten a text message from Derrick, that my blood began to boil. Why was he texting this jackass, despite his advances on me?

Derrick was the leader of the Fraternity group that Henry wanted to be part of. I've been with my boyfriend since high school, and I can tell you that he's the sweetest guy around...but has always wanted to be part of some popular clique. So, when he was invited into this Fraternity, he was ecstatic. Derrick is actually the guy who made it possible, and he didn't do it because "he saw a lot of potential in Henry". He did it because he wanted to get closer to me (and believe me, I never had the heart to tell that to Henry, at least not directly).

The guy has made my life as difficult as possible since I arrived on this campus. From asking all my friends about me, to trying to creepily join me in my morning jogs around campus, I had to deal with his sleaziness. What is more, was that he was obsessed with my body - or more specifically, my ass. Really. He was (at least according to Mindy) responsible for that disgusting nickname I have around campus - "Assley", or "Big Butt Ashley" depending on the person who said it behind my back. I, as much as any girl, hated to be objectified but I was especially insecure of my behind, considering how much exercise I did in an attempt to reduce it...but genetics were not in my side. I was fit and thin everywhere, except with my boobs (30D cup) and unfortunately, my ass.

So, imagine my surprise that when I was going over his texts Derrick, that I found this disgusting series of events:
Henry > "yo so okay, I'll bring Ashley to the party"
Derrick > "Great. Can't wait to see if I can fuck her brains out at that party ;)"
Henry > "lol come on she's my gf"
Derrick > "It's just a compliment! who are you with right now?"
Henry > "just chilling with Ashley. she fell asleep watching netflix tho, so i might just leave."
Derrick > "Take a picture of her ass before you go!"
Henry > "bro."
Derrick > "Come on, I do all sorts of favors for you and you can't do that??"
Henry > "ok ok. well take a look at this then"
vsM4i0h.jpg

Derrick > "Fuck. Yes. Now I can jerk off to the idea of pinning her to the floor and slamming against that fat ass until my cock falls off."
Henry > "dude wtf"
Derrick > "Again it's a joke. Come on, I thought we were brothers."
Henry > "ok ok ok"
Derrick > "Still. Want to make a bet? I bet you that I can get into her girls pants next week."
Henry > "dude"
Derrick > "Yeah it might be too unfair. You have to help me just a bit every now and then."
Henry > "what"
Derrick > "But if I lose, you get something too."
Henry > "Im listening"
Derrick > "If I lose, I'll give you the keys to my Mazda"
Henry > "ok deal. cant wait to have my hands on those keys"

** NEW **
Derrick > "Don't forget our wager! Help me prep."

It goes without saying that I was fucking disgusted and tossed Henry's phone. I got off the bed and walked around in circles around Henry's room, thinking of hitting him senseless while he was asleep. But right before doing so, I thought to myself - what a better way to get back at him than to call him out at the party? Maybe I could snap some sense into him by just having fun with Mindy, occasionally talk to Derrick and tell him that I found out through his idol? Maybe I could potentially scare him enough that he'd leave the stupid Fraternity and come back to being the sweet guy I once knew?

That's the reason why I just went with the flow, although I'm sure that Henry could see that I was a little bit on edge recently. Even so, he had no problem going to the party with me, his hand holding mine as we stood a few steps into the Sorority house, with Mindy answering the door - barely audible as music blasted from inside. We were about half an hour early and already it looked like the party started.

Dressed in a simple long sleeve shirt, pair of jeans and running shoes, I walked in with Henry and stood around with Mindy, catching up some the latest drama that happened this week. But I knew that tonight would be anything but simple, thanks to my idiot boyfriend and his jackass friend.
 
Derrick was looking at his phone at first hoping that he'd get at least one more photo. "Fucking idiot probably passed out." He grumbled before turning back to the rest of the room, after all he was the host of the party here and he couldn't just be focused on Assley especesially since he wouldn't actually stab his boy in the back.

Actually the hell with that he would, the only reason he let that punk join is that if he got to spend enough time with that big fat ass it was just a matter of time before she decided to leave that loser. "Hey." He mumbled up at her doing his best to pretend that he wasn't watching her more than any other woman in the room.
 
At the party itself, I hung around with Mindy quite a bit and even took her suggestion to drink a bit. Hence why I was standing around like any idiot here, red cup in hand, taking little sips here and there. I might sound a little bitter here, but you have to understand that my boyfriend and his little wager with Derrick made me very uneasy. I guess that feeling of unease got even worse, when I caught the sight of Derrick near me - knowing that he'd try something tonight.

"Hey." was what came out of his mouth, before I nearly sighed. I played it cool, not wanting to seem like I snooped through Henry's texts and all...

"Hey." was then my response, before Mindy laughed. She knew that I hated Derrick for coming up with that crude nickname and because he eyed me like a piece of meat whenever I was around campus. But at the same time, Mindy was already a bit tipsy and loved to make things more lively.

"Hi Derrick, how are things?" she said with a big grin, just as I started to worry about where she was going with this. "Ashley and I are hanging around, not knowing what to do. Want to join us?"
 
Derrick raised a brow, he hadn't spoken to Mindy or done anything that would make her let him in. "Sure, why not." He said still trying to gauge the situation he couldn't get caught up on her and she wasn't as hot as Assley she was still a cutie.

"What's bothering you?" He asked turning his attention away from Mindy.
 
"What's bothering you?"

"Just small stuff." I answered simply, taking a sip from my beer and trying to give Derrick the cold shoulder without being too obvious about it. How could he even ask me that? Even if he didn't know about me reading the text messages, he'd at least know that I wasn't too crazy about him after he spread that lewd nickname of me around campus. Mindy of course didn't like this, so she nudged me to be a little nicer.

"Just not too crazy about parties I guess. I'm more of a studious girl." I then added, just so Mindy wouldn't say that I was being difficult. I glanced around the room, and legitimately added "Have you seen Henry anywhere? I hope he isn't drinking too much."
 
"Oh I know you're a nerd Assley." Derrick said with a smirk, he knew she hated the name but he was either going to win or go home tonight so he decided to play his hand. "and before you get pissed, well you're already pissed do you not notice that every man on this campus wants that? Sure I might have given you a name but don't be mad, get glad."
 
Was he trying to get on my bad side? I gave him a cold stare when he called her Assley. Her eyes said everything - that she hated that name and hated the fact that Derrick came up with it. So, when he spoke, she couldn't help but scoff and hold back on throwing her drink at him.

"Every man on this campus wants what? Why on earth would I be glad about this?"
 
Damian looked at her and laughed. "You're completely fucking with me aren't you, like I must have hurt your feelings and now you want to know how you can call me out?"
 
Mindy shook her head and as if she was a referee, she butted in and said "Well, hold on here...look, Ashley you hate the nickname right?"

I of course gave an exaggerated sigh and said "Well, of course!"

Mindy then turned to Derrick and said "And you like the nickname she has, right?"

I didn't turn to look, but I imagine that he said yeah or something...

Mindy then continued, waving her empty cup around. Obviously she was tipsy and was having a lot of fun with this. I think I was right, because soon after she said "Well then, why don't you two play a game to decide if the nickname should be a thing anymore? Like play a game and the winner decides."

That...actually wasn't a bad idea.

I figure that if I did nothing, the nickname would stick and I would just have to deal with it forever. But assuming that Derrick drank (which I assumed he did?), I could potentially get rid of the nickname forever and make him apologize. I was fairly good at darts, so I responded with:

"Not a bad idea."

I turned to face Derrick, before I added "How about it? We play some darts. If I win, I want you to drop the whole Assley bit, make people stop using it and apologize."
 
I wasn't bad at darts but hey all I had to do if I lost was find a new way to tell you that you had a great ass? There were much harder things to do. " I think I can live up to that. If I win you lose those pants but stay at the party?" I say assuming you'll back down.
 
"I think I can live up to that. If I win you lose those pants but stay at the party?"

"I..." I began, taking a second to pause and glance at Mindy. She chuckled, eyeing Derrick in almost utter disbelief. Her eyes basically said 'Oh wow, you just said that.' while I weighed the pros and cons. On one hand, I was sure that I could win...I think. I had no idea how much Derrick drank but I was fairly confident in my skills. On the other, if I lost that would be insanely humiliating.

"I don't know. I mean, can't you ask for anything else? Something a bit less crazy than that?"


I asked that, but figured that if he would decline, then I would go for it. I just wanted to weigh my choices a little.
 
"Nope, I think those are fair terms. I mean you chose a game you won't lose didn't you?" He wasn't certain he would win, not at all just that the wages were so extreme he hoped it would throw her off and even if he ended up losing there were worse things.
 
"Okay fine, I accept your wager!" I said out loud, all fired up and ready to play. Mindy gasped and chuckled afterwards, most likely amazed that I was being adventurous for once. I, for one, hoped that Henry was passed out. There was no way in hell that I'd like my boyfriend to see this, for better or worse.

"Lead the way to the darts."
I then said simply, a slight smirk on my face as I hoped it would throw him off...
 
I was shaken a bit by your enthusiasm but i lead you to the game room and motioned to the case. "So I'm going to go first Assley. I might as well enjoy it while it lasts." I say taking what might be the last chance to call you that before throwing my first dart."
 
"C'mon Assley, you know you can play darts." He said slapping her bottom. "You're actually likely to win you know.
 
Back
Top