Profile Issues

ChrissyCD64

Literotica Guru
I have only been a Lit member about a month, so I may be asking this in the wrong place. Has anyone else had a problem updating their profile. I have received PM's from people who didn't realize that I am a cross-dresser (I thought the CD in my name would have been a strong hint). I tried to edit my profile to add my interests, preferences, etc, but when I click "edit profile" it goes to the edit email address screen. Can anyone help me with this.

I have only been a Lit member about a month, so I may be asking this in the wrong place. Has anyone else had a problem updating their profile. I have received PM's from people who didn't realize that I am a cross-dresser (I thought the CD in my name would have been a strong hint). I tried to edit my profile to add my interests, preferences, etc, but when I click "edit profile" it goes to the edit email address screen. Can anyone help me with this.

It's been an issue for a year now or so. Profiles aren't editable - it isn't you specifically.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1459421

I am very uneducated on computer internet issues, but someone here could probably fix this, right? I assume someone has tried.

The party line is that there are too few staff, and the discussion forum as a whole has very low priority. They're much more interested in developing the front side (Literotica.com)

Edit profile doesn't work anymore, I'd advice you to put a little bit about yourself in the 'Signature' section to act as a profile of sorts. That should stop any confusion :D

It’s been a problem for a while. Not very helpful.

Edit profile doesn't work anymore, I'd advice you to put a little bit about yourself in the 'Signature' section to act as a profile of sorts. That should stop any confusion :D
Thanks for the suggestion. I will do that immediately.

Where ever you were going to edit your profile. (I haven't done it for an age, and can't remember how to get there.) It's one of the other options.
That must be in the part that won't open. I can't find any place to change it.

Barely anyone reads profiles anyway. In fact, lots of people in here don't really read anything, which I find somewhat ironic. But having a more informative profile probably wouldn't stop random people messaging you ... it just dies down naturally after a while.

Barely anyone reads profiles anyway. In fact, lots of people in here don't really read anything, which I find somewhat ironic. But having a more informative profile probably wouldn't stop random people messaging you ... it just dies down naturally after a while.
I hope so. I don't mind the PM's, but I only want to chat with folks with similar interests and preferences.

I have wanted to edit mine for about 18 months now. Seems the site owners cant be bothered with such a simple task.

You can also change the 'really experienced' under your profile name. Trust me, 'Rampant feminist' wasn't a default status that Lit gave me.

That must be in the part that won't open. I can't find any place to change it.

You might be right - I couldn't find it when I actually looked either. I must have made mine before the profile glitch happened.

According to this FAQ one needs 1000 posts to do that.

Back