Not receiving any email alerts

Carl_Junior

Virgin
Just signed up here 5 days ago, but I have published a few poems, gotten a comment, added as a favorite a few times, etc. When I'm logged into Literotica, I've got 11 items listed under "All Activity". I have not received a single email alert for any of this. I checked my preferences and everything was checked ON except Messenger Style Conversations (I don't know what that is - should I turn it on?)

I also see under Your Account/Reactions Received: "Unfortunately, none of your content has received any reactions yet. You'll need to keep posting!" But as I mentioned, I do have a few reactions. So I was reading some other discussions here and it said different parts of the website update at different times - so how do I figure out if these features aren't working for me, or is it possible I'm going to start receiving email alerts from 4+ days ago?

Thanks for any input!

I was just these last few days trying to figure out which things on the story side of Lit. would cause me to get alerts or e-mails. I determined for sure that I got no notification of a story having finally been published. The activity on my other stories is too long ago for me to remember. Anyway, I just decided that you don't get alerts for stuff on the story side. Maybe I'm wrong? Will watch this thread.

I was just these last few days trying to figure out which things on the story side of Lit. would cause me to get alerts or e-mails. I determined for sure that I got no notification of a story having finally been published. The activity on my other stories is too long ago for me to remember. Anyway, I just decided that you don't get alerts for stuff on the story side. Maybe I'm wrong? Will watch this thread.
Well, I got a timely email alert of your response, so that confirms that at least something is working. I guess my biggest concern would be if people are sending messages through Contact and they never show up in my email, because I don't think they show up at all on this site, right? But there is another thread I commented on today where others are saying those emails may eventually show up days later.

Well, I got a timely email alert of your response, so that confirms that at least something is working. I guess my biggest concern would be if people are sending messages through Contact and they never show up in my email, because I don't think they show up at all on this site, right? But there is another thread I commented on today where others are saying those emails may eventually show up days later.
I've rarely triggered the Contact function, but as far as I can remember I get the e-mails, and nothing here.

FYI for anyone who comes across this discussion, I did eventually get emails for my Contact tests, but they came at seemingly random number of days after they were submitted.

FYI for anyone who comes across this discussion, I did eventually get emails for my Contact tests, but they came at seemingly random number of days after they were submitted.
I think I may have a similar issue. I updated my account email on the story side of the site because my original registration email got permanently locked out. But then I've sent a few test emails via the Author contact page to my updated account email. But unless it takes more than 3 days, then I fear they're still getting routed to my locked out email addressšŸ˜­

How long until you received your test emails?

Back