TSCLT 6.0: Hemi Bacon Intensive Care Bears

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw the national forecast and the incoming storm is headed this way, this weekend, with the snow passing to the north and the worst of the rainstorms passing to the south of us.

It might be cold for a couple of days and then we get warm again, right on cue. We will be warming up for the next few days, so there is that.
 
The results of karma cannot be known by thought, and so should not be speculated about. Thus, thinking, one would come to distraction and distress.

Therefore, Ananda, do not be the judge of people; do not make assumptions about others. A person is destroyed by holding judgments about others.

~ Anguttura Nikaya


By their actions, we know them.


So judge not, yet they are who/what they are, so give them space if warranted.


How about . . . Canada???


tumblr_p4l6gytQSe1u66s8io1_400.jpg
 
No more!
The crap rolls out your mouth again
Haven't changed, your brain is still gelatine
Little whispers circle around your head
Why don't you worry about yourself instead

Who are you? Where ya been? Where ya from?
Gossip is burning on the tip of your tongue
You lie so much you believe yourself
Judge not lest ye be judged yourself…


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLu07aXTEKY
 
👆🏾


We have a couple of candidates for this distinction; those whom follow relentlessly trying to get in the last word for the umpteenth time sans reply from the target, which seems to enrage them even more...
 
👆🏾


We have a couple of candidates for this distinction; those whom follow relentlessly trying to get in the last word for the umpteenth time sans reply from the target, which seems to enrage them even more...

They're here too? Well damn, just damn.
 
We don't need those negative waves, Man.


When they lose their shit and tar me with the brush based on their opinion, they really use the hammer of their anger on themselves.


Sucks to be them, but I can simply not play.


And now we know why so many GBers die at earlier-than-average ages. Anger . . . and ass cancer . . . .


https://cdn02.**********/uploads/photos/2019/01/276264/bdsmlr-276264-t1wJiWoztp.jpg​
 
The Rory Song (The Song Remains the Same remix)

Well every time I move
Every step I make
You know I just can't seem to take
The right direction
I'm always wrong
I'm never right

Right or wrong
There always seems to be a correction
And I give everything I got
And they take take take
Everything I'm giving

My back is tired
My legs both ache
In this life
There is no cake
This life I'm livin'

I stand alone today
Don't ask me why I feel
I just know I feel this way
I stand alone today


Jackyl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCm6re-RTdc
 
That's just so . . . profoundly sad . . . .


I'll ask the drywall gang at work to save the empty buckets so's we can collect the tears.


Add them to the cistern.


In case there be drought this summer . . . .


c52c44acc8fb51df8e0be004aac52450.jpg
 
Truth is, there should probably be a slurry pond built to collect them, like in coal country. Toxic runoff and all bein' what it is . . . .


5e940f7ae464efdbe2b1e60a7a6d333c--car-girls-hotrods.jpg
 
We have a slurry pond of sorts.

It holds the runoff from the septic before it begins its short trip to the mighty Mississip'...

;)

It's not really a Trail of Tears, but it's close, just a few miles apart.
 
Deleted “ with all due respect” at the request of the wat thread mods.
 
Last edited:
How . . . revealing . . . .


I may have to wear my weasel boots today.


And fuck the cold weather, too.


Okay, weasels best be watchin', the little bitches . . . .


tumblr_mnh0nhIV3N1qg7sdjo1_1280.jpg
 
Almost time to get ready, it's range day again. The road will be frozen on the way out and I have to pay attention so that I get my ass out of there before it thaws later in the AM. Today is going to be pistol day. Need to catch up on my practicin'.
 
We shot some shotgun out in the yard yesterday.

That's always fun, using my shitty little Saiga to outshoot their high-dollar "sporting guns." Hell, I was shooting clay pigeons with a .22 when I was 12. I think my buddies anticipate their recoil more than concentrating on leading the target (I don't mean to make this about politics, it just comes out that way).
 
I need to get out and so some clay busting myself. I shoot trap or sporting clays. Never got into skeet because I couldn't, and realistically still can't, afford the hardware needed to shoot skeet at anywhere near a competitive level. Just a casual search reveals that a Win. 21 with the 20 and 28 bore barrels is going for $21,000. Only need to pick up the 12 and 410 bore barrels to have a complete set. :rolleyes:
 
Jesus fuck!

We just shoot waterfowl. How much duck do you have to chuck to recoup the price of a setup like that?

:D :D :D

Plus, with the 50-round magazines, it's great for home defense, even though the monthly swapping of the magazines can be a right pain in the ass, well,

:eek:

... the fingers.

Under $600. I still need a few more ducks, but at least the number isn't in the thousands.


PS - You can drag the Saiga through muck and mud and still expect it to fire. :D ;) ;)
 
At that price, you don't even need to be that good to be a standout; the three of you all get awards for placing in the competition...


;) ;) :eek:
 
Home. Stopped at Walmart to get some grazing stuff.


Had to stop at the box store, too. They tool girl/lady/woman - she's really quite lovely in all ways - turned me on to a clearance deal. I don't need a battery half-inch impact tool, but it might come in handy changing tires around the house, like for brake jobs-n-sich. It was $90 with one (verra big) batt'reh and a charger. The replacement is $129 with - the tool only. The big batt'reh is $99 by itself. It's payday, so WTF???


Work was slow. Made a lot of notes. I'm so looking forward to the next job, without the fucking "lead man." Think "lead," as in plumbum. Feckinkoont.


Quiet night around the homestead tonight.


https://cdn02.**********/uploads/photos/2019/01/118285/bdsmlr-118285-obVJfgnkBO.jpg​
 
Had to bolt out of the range early this AM. It was warming up too quickly and the road was on the verge of turning into mud soup. Had tome to get a couple of boxes down range and shoot the shit with a couple of others that made it out. All good.

Sounds like the job you're on is dragging out Wat.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top