Happy Football Day

Oh that type of football, i thought you meant real football.

Football UK style.

Soccer, whoever renamed it soccer should be shot.

Red

Sorry. I actualy am also a fan of proper football (Spurs!). As I understand it, soccer comes from Association Football and originated in the UK. Thanks for stopping by. Love your av:devil:

:rose:

John

attachment.php

Attachments

• fb10b.jpg
    fb10b.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 390
Maybe they were playing it in only their socks???:rolleyes:
And American Football uses hands on the ball, more than feet, but handball is a different game, too. What would another good name for American football be, John?

Hi Ella. I have heard some of our friends accross the pond refer to it as "hand-egg." Gridiorn also works. And I'm kind of partial to our southern neighbors futbol americano.

John

And the pic that started it all:D

attachment.php

Attachments

• vlcsnap-24a-1.jpg
    vlcsnap-24a-1.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 422
This is the last time I'm saying it, but you have an amazing fucking ass! And in the shower?!

God Damn!!

Go Pats!

Go Pats indeed, they already have enough yards to win next week too. Thank you!:eek: Actually feel free to repeat it. LOVE your AV too, very sexy outfit:rose:

Gotta dry off after that shower:D

attachment.php

Attachments

• vlcsnap-90c.jpg
    vlcsnap-90c.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 625
Agree and Agree. Cheesy line but that ass is fly ;) Love a guy who is into football, even better when he's into sex, and the best is when he combines the two :)

And Yay Pats!!

Well, cheesy, but not a cheesehead (sorry Packers):D Thank you. I do believe you've come to the right place:rose:

John

Whoops, it appears I forgot pants:eek:

attachment.php

Attachments

• forsd3b.jpg
    forsd3b.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 390
So John what how do you think your niners will do this year? Do you like your new coach? What about the issue at quarterback?

Wasn't wildy optomistic heading into the opener, but it's a bad division and with 15 games to go they have a share of first;) I gave up on Alex Smith a long time ago, but there isn't a real plan B. Like Harbaugh. Great hire. Problem with SF is at the ownership level. The Yorks suck donkey balls to use a technical football term. Dr. York is a living example that a medical degree and intelligence can be mutually exclusive:(

Wasn't wildy optomistic heading into the opener, but it's a bad division and with 15 games to go they have a share of first;) I gave up on Alex Smith a long time ago, but there isn't a real plan B. Like Harbaugh. Great hire. Problem with SF is at the ownership level. The Yorks suck donkey balls to use a technical football term. Dr. York is a living example that a medical degree and intelligence can be mutually exclusive:(

So play Alex Smith now and hope you can draft Andrew Luck next year?

Amazing pictures of an amazing body. Id love to bite that ass.:devil:
And in all honestly, the definition from your hips...erh..mm.. south, absolutely made me weak in the knees. :kiss:

attachment.php
[/QUOTE]

It isn't my fault! Your ass is like kryptonite to me. Let me just lick you okay? :p

Amazing pictures of an amazing body. Id love to bite that ass.:devil:
And in all honestly, the definition from your hips...erh..mm.. south, absolutely made me weak in the knees. :kiss:

Hi Dani. Thank you!:rose: Is this what you were refering to?:D
Hope you are enjoying your evening.

John

attachment.php

Attachments

• vlcsnap-18312b.jpg
    vlcsnap-18312b.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 371

It isn't my fault! Your ass is like kryptonite to me. Let me just lick you okay? :p[/QUOTE]

Oh, Tek, You may lick at will:devil::rose: Thank you. Hope you are enjoying your evening.

:kiss:

John

attachment.php

Attachments

• vlcsnap-155952b.jpg
    vlcsnap-155952b.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 361
And just so there is no confusion, and with all due respect to my good Lit buddy Corbal, for the record:

attachment.php

attachment.php

John

Attachments

• 340x1.jpg
    340x1.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 348
  • 2009-01-04-50534_0004.jpg
    2009-01-04-50534_0004.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 359
Oh golly gosh ... you're just lovely :kiss:

Thank you lots for the pictures. They brightened my day considerably!

Sweet sexy John, no clue about football, but CALL ME FROM NOW A HUGE FAN
:kiss::kiss::kiss:[/QUOTE]

Well, I do what I can as an ambassador for the game:D Thank you beautiful Emmy. As always, it does my heart (and a few other places:devil:) good to see you:kiss:

John

attachment.php

Still can't seem to find my pants:eek:

Attachments

• 9-15b.jpg
    9-15b.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 283
I feel the sudden urge to play. I see you have a ball, can I borrow it? :kiss:

Can you take a handoff?:D
attachment.php

Love the av and your sig pic. Necktie, what could we do with that???:devil:

John

Attachments

• fb2a.jpg
    fb2a.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 226
I'm in that club, too! :D

Well, I am honored. There is something, I don't know, exciting about hearing from fellow anti-Cowboy fans:D

attachment.php

John

Attachments

• jre6b.jpg
    jre6b.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 229
Very sexyyy.. i love your body!!

And great tease ;)

Thank you very much, LA. An honor to have you stop by. Tease, huh? You wouldn't need to hang a coat would you:D:devil:
attachment.php

John

Attachments

• vlcsnap-111371a.jpg
    vlcsnap-111371a.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 225
Back