Glory Hole Surprise

Carnevil9

King of Jesters.
The "turning my bf bi" thread inspired a similar idea, but I didn't want to hijack it.

Main Character is a swaggering, womanizing frat boy, tall and handsome and totally straight. He happens to be at a party where there are girls giving blowjobs through a glory hole. He hasn't had an orgasm in a few hours, so he decides to partake. As soon as he sticks his dick through the hole, it is engulfed in the most talented, moist, wet, manipulative, intensely erotic mouth he could ever imagine. The mouth takes him for a trip through ecstasy, eventually getting him off with the most thunderous orgasm of his life!

He has to see who this talented creature is! He goes into the booth (or around the wall or whatever architectural features you decide on) and finds - gasp! - it's a dude! The dude gives him a wink and licks his lips, and thanks him for the tasty load.

Our MC is stunned. He walks out of the party in a daze. He thought he was straight! He thought he could never get erotic bliss from a male! Now it turns out he was wrong! Is he gay? Is he bi? He doesn't even know who he is anymore! All he knows is, he wants another one of those fabulous BJs!!

Where does it go from there? Lots of ways it could go. Take it away, SI-ers!!

Well we'll assume we're going to leave out the knee jerk reaction of the frat boy beating the piss out of the guy who sucked him

"You made me gay!" he cried as he punches him in a typical macho demonstration of how awesome he.

But okay....a spin.

Okay, let's add one. The guy who sucked him off is also a member of his fraternity who acts like just as much of a womanizing turd as he does. Now he's even more stunned, but a little at ease because obviously the other guy can't tell people or he's outed to.

So he spends a few days avoiding his 'brother' but keeps thinking about that damned BJ and finally decides to approach the other kid who's first reaction is that he was hoping he would want to talk about it.

He comes clean he's been secretly sucking guys off for months and loves it and tells the main character stud he should try it and hey, doesn't he owe him one? So he does and is amazed at how much he likes it and next party, the two of them sneak over the other side to suck some cock, maybe even compete-because idiot frat boys compete with everything except who can be an actual decent guy. and much fun is had.

And yes, I hate frat boys to the point I told both daughters if they ever joined a sorority or dated a boy from certain frats I'd stop paying for the school. Even with that I still ended up with three fights and one anger management round thanks to phi beta cockhead.

Last edited:
The "turning my bf bi" thread inspired a similar idea, but I didn't want to hijack it.

Main Character is a swaggering, womanizing frat boy, tall and handsome and totally straight. He happens to be at a party where there are girls giving blowjobs through a glory hole. He hasn't had an orgasm in a few hours, so he decides to partake. As soon as he sticks his dick through the hole, it is engulfed in the most talented, moist, wet, manipulative, intensely erotic mouth he could ever imagine. The mouth takes him for a trip through ecstasy, eventually getting him off with the most thunderous orgasm of his life!

He has to see who this talented creature is! He goes into the booth (or around the wall or whatever architectural features you decide on) and finds - gasp! - it's a dude! The dude gives him a wink and licks his lips, and thanks him for the tasty load.

Our MC is stunned. He walks out of the party in a daze. He thought he was straight! He thought he could never get erotic bliss from a male! Now it turns out he was wrong! Is he gay? Is he bi? He doesn't even know who he is anymore! All he knows is, he wants another one of those fabulous BJs!!

I thought there might be a big sloppy cum swapping kiss while he is still in shock...

the inevitable is that he has to return the favour.

I thought there might be a big sloppy cum swapping kiss while he is still in shock...

the inevitable is that he has to return the favour.
First, being alpha male, Alex just goes with it. He pulls the sucker's head tight to his crotch and face-fucks the shit out of him. It's not like Alex hasn't done that with every cheerleader, sorority sister, and wannabee. Another good squirt, oh yeah! But second, the twist: Benny, the bro who sucked him off, is bigger, tougher, more athletic. He FORCES the cummy kiss.

And Alex likes it. Imagine that. And getting face-fucked himself. Whee...

......And yes, I hate frat boys to the point I told both daughters if they ever joined a sorority or dated a boy from certain frats I'd stop paying for the school......

That sounds like a strategic mistake to me. You know there is nothing so sweet as forbidden fruit! Especially to a horny teenage girl away from home for the first time. Hmmmmm, could be another story idea!!

I still say raped by deception ... character isn't gay, perhaps goes on a huge bender of pussy with no emotional contact ... planning his revenge against the man who raped him by deception.

I still say raped by deception ... character isn't gay, perhaps goes on a huge bender of pussy with no emotional contact ... planning his revenge against the man who raped him by deception.
We went over this in another thread. Rape results from coercion, force, lack of consent. Trickery is not rape. If someone promises you a blowjob but only delivers a handjob, you've been tricked, not raped. I hope that is clear.

We went over this in another thread. Rape results from coercion, force, lack of consent. Trickery is not rape. If someone promises you a blowjob but only delivers a handjob, you've been tricked, not raped. I hope that is clear.

I responded to you with proof of raped by deception ... then it was removed from this thread (your posts and mine, proving you wrong) ... but I'm sure you read it and it was obvious you couldn't respond to them with intelligence or logic.

I still suggest you do some research before you talk, you won't look as stupid.

Your blowjob/handjob argument only proves you have no common sense and you reach for whatever you can so you won't have to admit when you don't know what you're talking about.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_by_deception (wikipedia, your dictionary of choice) ... from that, look deeper if you want to actually learn something .... from cases with guilty verdicts, cases dismissed on appeal, bills written into the law because current law did not cover the details the first time around.

Between the moderator taking this down once and you ... I feel like I'm in daycare.

Last edited:
If you guys want to "debate" what is or is not rape, I will remove the posts from this story idea once again. If you wish, I can move your posts into a new thread in the General Board where you can continue the discussion.

If you guys want to "debate" what is or is not rape, I will remove the posts from this story idea once again. If you wish, I can move your posts into a new thread in the General Board where you can continue the discussion.

There is no debate, the proof is at his fingertips.

And stop moving shit when it applies to the topic at hand.

Edit:
My suggestion to the topic is: main character feels he was raped by deception so he doesn't feel gay ... he goes for revenge ... now if Hypoxia needs proof on 'rape by deception' and I give him that proof, my suggestion shouldn't be moved to another thread because he refuses to read accessible information.

Last edited:
There is no debate, the proof is at his fingertips.

And stop moving shit when it applies to the topic at hand.

Edit:
My suggestion to the topic is: main character feels he was raped by deception so he doesn't feel gay ... he goes for revenge ... now if Hypoxia needs proof on 'rape by deception' and I give him that proof, my suggestion shouldn't be moved to another thread because he refuses to read accessible information.

Story Ideas is not a "general chat board", nor is it a flame war board or a "my point is right and yours is wrong" board. Arguments are off topic when the topic is about writing new stories on Literotica.

How will you and Hypoxia arguing about "what is rape" help Carnevil's idea? When appropriate, mods can "move shit" at their discretion. You can always PM Laurel and ask her to look for your posts in Mod Queue to see if their removal was unjust.

Story Ideas is not a "general chat board", nor is it a flame war board or a "my point is right and yours is wrong" board. Arguments are off topic when the topic is about writing new stories on Literotica.

How will you and Hypoxia arguing about "what is rape" help Carnevil's idea? When appropriate, mods can "move shit" at their discretion. You can always PM Laurel and ask her to look for your posts in Mod Queue to see if their removal was unjust.

My initial idea provides something for Carnevil9 to consider, defending with proof may lead to him or others looking deeper into rape by deception write a story with that topic, perhaps as the main point, perhaps in the background ... if someone asking for story ideas needs the idea written into a story for them, you'd be moderator over 'Write me a story' forum.

Since I made the suggestion and hypoxia said it bullshits and started this debate, the only posts you should be removing are his (and mine) aftermy initial suggestion .... you shouldn't ruin my first post ... if you're going to do that, you might as well write everyone's suggestion for them.

Back