ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
how is Bleach? I have most of it yay for pirating cousins but I haven't got to start it yet. *half way through Full Metal Alchemist*

it's good, kinda funny, it hasn't ended, but i'm near the end of what's been shown so far, and i think that it gets a little unfocused. hmm what else . . . one point that kind of sucks is that one of the characters kind of changes personality with like a 200% swing to a different personality, which does beg the question of continuity.

Most of it though is nicely done, with comical interjections to take away from the all time serious nature of the story.

oh yeah, forgot, some of the subtitles are a bit off, but that's because for some parts there aren't very good translations.

Now when you say the continuity is a bit off, how does it compare to Evangelions ending? Does it make more sence then that?

lol, it's not that kind of continuity if you mean the episode ending. It's more of an issue with one of the characters than anything else.

All the same the "ending" of evangellion made me very upset and feel much of the attention the series has is undo. When I say that I don't mean undo the same way it is with DBZ, sailor moon, or Inuyasha which were supposedly required to die happy, those had no chance to live up to their hype as nothing could, except peanut butter. Evangellion is like a good joke where some one messes up the punch line.

cats said:
All the same the "ending" of evangellion made me very upset and feel much of the attention the series has is undo. When I say that I don't mean undo the same way it is with DBZ, sailor moon, or Inuyasha which were supposedly required to die happy, those had no chance to live up to their hype as nothing could, except peanut butter. Evangellion is like a good joke where some one messes up the punch line.

you've never seen the movie ending have you? the producer person of Evangelion got so many death threats that they decided to make a pair of movies to end it. Those movies replaced the episode ending.

Yes babe yes I do feel better.

Well those death threats were well earned, and now I have something to track down and do, since I haven't seen either of them.

end if eva is hillarious. just hillarious. you'll see what i mean cats, and you'll love it. and then the ending will happen, and you'll still feel slighted, but less so than from the series.

An Anouncement for a change ...

Our very own Ravenloft is now a proud pappy ...

Congratulation's Thead is Here

Donsehan said:
the movies are "Death & Rebirth" and "End of Evangelion"

I'll have to find them.

Khad as long as it ends with more then a sudden, you know life is what you make. I'll be good, actully I could handle that much beter if they didn't spend the last three episodes telling me life is what I make it.

it's nothing like that, it preserves continuity quite well actually, with the end of Koaru, the Human Instrumentality Project is pushed forward, and well I won't reveal the rest to you, you'll see it for yourself.

Speaking of Hy, why is it when he stops showing up I start showing up again?

Dunno ...

But if we talk about him enough ... *Smirks*

He'll get that buzzing in his ear & get his god damn demon-boy ass in here ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back