Enslaved in Oblivion (closed for Drobabes)

Zen began to relax. Now she was beginning to see.Cooperate, but look for an opening. At least that's what he hoped she would see. Still she stopped resisting, and was getting into the rhythm.

Now free to do so, he picked up the pace, letting this unnatural union take its course. Eventually, he pushed himself fully into and with a few quiet grunts, came into her. He rolled off of her and laid next to her on his back.

"You did well, mortal," he said reassuringly.
 
She pulls her body up into a fetal position, and is quiet for some time. She doesn't cry again. Whether that was a good or bad thing, she didn't know.

"Thank you.." she says after a while.

"For not hurt-" she stops, looks at him, then looks away.

"For not forcing me."
 
He did not reply. Of course he forced her! He did it for her own good, but he did do it. Still, it was better she not realize that. It kept things easy to do.

Instead, he snuggled in from behind and wrapped his arms around her. For awhile, he just lay there, silently praying to Lord Sheogorath for rescue. He might have drifted off to sleep, if not the fact that his arousal was returning. Seemingly automatically he started to grope her breasts. A squeeze here, a tweak there - the cycle was beginning again.
 
As his warm body found hers, she snuggled into him. Everything was still so difficult to deal with, even after being imprisoned for nearly a year. She had craved this contact-the comfort and warmth of another who empathized with her. She had just begun to doze off, finally feeling at peace, when Zen began to touch her..

She lets him continue for a moment, and soon she feels her face begin to grow warm with a blush. Slowly she turns so that her face is near his, and she brings her lips to his jaw. and places a soft kiss.
 
Zen let nature take over as he moved his lips to meet hers in a soft, but passionate kiss. After hundreds of years at this, he could make any mortal woman melt in his arms. The centuries of experience also allowed him maneuver his growing erection and enter her without the help of his hands.

The Dark Seducer had heard from the many women he was with how vicious other daedra were. Did they not realize these women were just as much prisoners as they? Zen already knew the answer: Yes. They just did not care.

Back to the task at hand, he slowly moved his hips as he lifted her leg to drape over his, allowing him to go deeper. In between kisses he just looked into her eyes. He enjoyed the look of passion many of them had. Too bad the very thing that brought them comfort in this prison would be the same thing that would take them away into horror.
 
She let out short, heaty gasps between kisses as she rocked back against him and met his gaze, feeling both impassioned and a bit awkward. She didn't know what was proper for her to do, but moving her hips in tune with his felt right, and so very good. Catching her breath after a particularly long kiss, she moves her mouth to nibble at his neck and earlobe, enjoying the sensation of being able to explore freely.
 
Back
Top