Enslaved in Oblivion (closed for Drobabes)

She was shocked by Miluru's blatant and unashamed actions and before she knew it the dark elf was much too close for comfort. When she begins to fondle her small breasts, Ella panics and reaches up to gently, but firmly, grab Milurus wrist and pull it to the side. She places her other hand on the elfs shoulder and begins to push her back.

"No. No thank you, I..I'm alright for right now. Maybe at a later time?"

She tried not to let her voice shake, and she was downright ashamed of herself for feeling such sinking fear at this situation, but she didn't want this. Not yet, and perhaps not ever again.

Miluru did not press the matter any further. After all, she literally had eternity to get Ella. Instead she lewdly stroked herself while looking straight at her.

"That's okay, honey," she said. "We have all the time in the world."

She turned her self to face her intended target, legs spread wide. "When you change your mind, you can find me wherever the orgy is."

She was disgusted by the elfs lewd actions and it showed on her face. She might have been born blind, but she had been taught some common decency. Though the site of the dark pink flesh between Milurus legs was interesting to her eyes, common courtesy and tradition dictated that looking upon anothers private body parts was rude, if not sinful if one was not participating in sexual relations with said person or at least married. The way that Miluru so blatantly and unabashedly showed herself to the breton made Ella feel that she was less than human and closer to demon or succubus in nature. Of course, it also terrified her. Would she herself eventually become this? Lose every shred of sanity and dignity that made her who she was? Toss it all away to give in to these sexual cravings?

Before she can give into it, before she lets it consume her mind, she hops up and all but runs to the pool. Without giving much thought to it, she dunks herself into the water and sits down as far as she can go, allowing the water to come up over her head. It is here that she screams out her frustration while beating on the bottom of the pool, and even after she has expelled all breath from her lungs she continues to beat and beat, refusing to come up for air. It was alright though.

She wanted this.

She wanted out.

"This is what I've been talking about, you damned hussy!" shouted the orc at Miluru. Heaving an annoyed sigh, she reached under the water and pulled Ella up by her hair and sat her in green-skinned lap.

"Do you really think you're the only one to try that?" she scolded. "All you'd do is spend the next nine months gasping for breath while the baby grows anyway, you idiot. Trust me. It's been tried."

She helped the breton clear the hair out of her eyes. "No one here dies without Mora's say so. I know you want it to end, but that's just not going to happen. So if you're gonna wallow in your own self-pity, do it elsewhere! We're trying to bathe in peace."

She wanted to hit the damn orc. She really truly did. And not because she had pulled her out of the water, but because she tried to convince Ella to give in, to give up, and to just accept that this would be the way of things now. Well her soul be damned if she was going to do that. She wasn't going to give in, she wasn't going to let her mind become some lustful horny shell of it's former self, and she wasn't going to stop fighting this.

Some day she would escape or find a way out. She didn't care that Mora knew every thought and feeling running through her mind, she would keep looking. Keep watching, observing. There would be a mistake made somewhere, a weak link in the chain, and when it happened she would be ready.

Do you hear me Mora? she thought.

Nothing in this universe is eternal. NOTHING. You may keep me prisoner here until the world itself comes to an end, but you can't keep me here forever. I will find a way out of this, one way or another!

With her face flushed red, she shoves the orcs hands away from her and stands herself up abruptly.

"Will everyone stop pulling my damn hair?!" she shouts before stomping off to an empty part of the room to 'wallow in her own self pity'.

Over the next several months, women came and women went. Those that started having even the slightest labor pains were quickly snatched up by Mora's daedric servants. All of the new arrivals had decades, or even centuries, of experience and quickly found their place in the room's social circles.

Miluru, for her part, had no shortage of admirers and lovers. Even so, she kept lewd displays going in Ella's general direction. Even with Ella's attempted suicide, the dark elf kept trying to entice and beckon her to join the group and have some fun.

After her initial freak out, Ella became much calmer. She apologised to the women and talked to them and, though she didn't exactly make any close friends, she became fond of some of them. She didn't hate Miluru, and the initial disgust and fear that she had felt from the dark elf faded into a dull sort of tolerance. She even found she did on occasion enjoy conversations with her, but the lewd advances the elf made at any chance she was given shot down any fond feelings that Ella began to build for the elf. She liked her humour and the way the elf talked. She liked how beautiful and contrasting her dark skin was compared to her own pale white, and she loved the grace and confidence that showed itself every time she moved...but she hated how crude she could be. How pushy, and how cold she could feel. She felt like she couldn't trust her, and trust was such an important aspect to Ella.

There were other distractions as well that helped, along with the hope that one day this life would end, to keep her sanity in tact. She watched in fascination and fear as her belly grew to what looked like an impossible size. Sometimes she would spend hours upon hours just sitting in the water and gently stroking and rubbing her stomach, curious to the life that was growing inside. It was her first pregnancy, and with it came so many curious and sometimes dreadful emotions. Sometimes she would have days where she would weep for a short while, and then within moments be unbelievably aroused by the moans and sounds from the other women who we're enjoying themselves. She finally worked up enough grit one day to stop caring that other women might be staring at her lustfully, and she let herself masturbate. She never did it while facing anyone however, and never intentionally showed off to any of the other women. She would simply pleasure herself to orgasm, and then go back to whatever she had previously been doing.

As her pregnancy became more advanced, she begin to worry. The creature inside her began to hurt her tummy whenever it became too active and kicked or thrashed about. Some days it was so bad she would cry out. She was nearing the end however, and she could feel it.

Just like the women who came before her, a lurker lumbered in and everyone in the room quickly got out of the way. Without ceremony or any consideration whatsoever, it snatched Ella up and quickly left. Once outside, the monster broke into a run, not caring anything for the comfort or well-being of the woman in his grip.

After over an hour of non-stop running, the lurker finally arrived at its destination, a pool of what could only be described as complete blackness. She barely made a splash as the darkness consumed her.

When she came to, she was still smothered in liquid darkness but some things had changed. Most noticeably, the baby was gone. When it was born or who or what took it, there was no way of knowing. There was also something in her mouth. Whatever it was pulsed in and out down her throat and squirmed endlessly. A similar thing had also worked its way up from behind and into her bowels moving and squirming in a similar fashion. Perhaps the strangest of all was the fact that the front half of her torso and most of her upper legs were dry and could sometimes feel a warm breeze upon her skin.

Muffled voices could be heard in an unknown language - some speaking, some chanting, some even moaning and groaning. Either way, Ella would not be able to understand a thing they said, and anything she could do to signal the strange voices would be useless. There was one more detail she had realized. She was completely paralyzed.

There isn't much she can do but lie back and take it.

Terrified, disgusted, and beyond words that could ever describe the level of uncomforted she felt, Ella tries her best to simply go back to the blissfulness that was unconsciousness. Her human mind could not handle this, she needed to escape it, and if she could not escape through sleep, then she would escape through memories.

Days gone by and days to come. Memories of sounds, touching, tasting, smelling. She let her mind wander to whatever it could stay focused on.

"This is the last phase of the cycle," Hermaeus Mora said in Ella's mind. "All of my mortal women endure this after giving birth until they are ready breed again."

The muffled talking grew closer as the Daedra prince continued. "Normally, you would not suffer like this," The anger in his voice started to show. "But you decided you wanted to fight me!"

A pair of hands could be felt on her hips as she felt something enter her. Her unknown assailant moved slowly in and out of her as he chanted. His voice could be heard more clearly, but he still spoke in an unknown language. Abruptly, he stopped his chant as he started suckling on her breasts. As he did so, milk came out - milk that he drank greedily.

Eventually he withdrew himself with no sign of having an orgasm, but moments later, his chant started again, but this time further away. Other voices could be heard in the room - some male, some female. The type of voice varied greatly, as well. However, they seemed to all chant the same thing.

"Make sure you enjoy yourself here, mortal," Mora said. "You will be awake for every second of this stage. Consider it further punishment for your defiance."

Ella does something very strange then, after Mora is done speaking. Whether it was simply from a feeling of victory, or from some part of her psych finally snapping under the pressure, she would never know, but she laughs. Mentally, of course. Even though the feeling of the air leaving her lungs in tight, short, bursts would have been wonderful had it not been for the slithering thing penetrating her throat and leaving her feeling as if she were drowning. More tears spill from her eyes as her sanity plummets off the figurative cliff and she begins to chant in her mind.

Won won won, I won. I WON. You stupid beast.

You are
no god, Mora. A god would never feel the need to exact revenge on a creature he felt below him. A TRUE god would not steep to such low standards. Oh yes, you...are no god.

I.

Won.

Laughter, more and more. It didn't matter now what he did to her because she knew she was right. He could torture her. He could twist and bend her mind to feel fear and pain like she had never felt, but whatever happened now, she knew. She knew.

He was not a god. Therefore, he was not immortal.

Mora left her to her madness. He had more important things to deal with. Instead, over the next several weeks, the stream of people came and went in a predictable pattern.

Most of the time nothing happened, but the rest involved a steady stream of people chanting in their unintelligible tongue when they weren't suckling at someone's breast. Yes, it was easy for Ella to tell she wasn't the only one in the room being attended to.

Those that came to Ella were sometimes male, sometimes female. At least that was easy to tell. The males entered her while feeding, and the females would finger her, their breasts pressed against her while they suckled. For the males' part, they never were rough, nor did they orgasm, be it inside or out. They just stopped after awhile and moved on.

Eventually, though, she finally felt whatever had filled her mouth and intestines leave her and her exposed body finally enveloped as she was sent into a deep sleep. It was time to start the process all over again.

Sleep. What a sweet bliss.

Nearing the end of it she had been temtped to beg for forgiveness, to relent and cry and apologize if it meant the strange, fowl sensations would end. At times she wondered what was worse. The feeling of losing her sense of sanity, or the ever enveloping darkness. But at last it was coming to an end, as everything would one day.

The end did not come. Instead, Ella emerged from the blackness, still unconscious. Once again, a lurker picked her up, and carried her off. Guided by its seeker, the monster delivered her to her next cell and unceremoniously dropped her on the floor, before leaving.

The cell's occupant was nothing like the one she had before. While naked and definitely male, he was considerably smaller. In fact, he was only slightly larger than she was. His was dark purple, while his eyes were black with ice blue irises. His black-grey hair hung loose down to his shoulder. Most notably, his expression was much softer and friendlier than the dremora's.

With genuine concern, he knelt next to his new cellmate and helped her to sit up. "Are okay, mortal?"

She looks around her new cell in dismay for only a brief moment before meeting the males eyes. She cannot help but stare into them, marvelling at the beauty of the contrasting colors. Her hand still rests on the mans forearm as she clears her dry throat a bit to speak.

"Yes, thank you..the ground here is not so hard as to hurt too much when fallen on.."

She breaks contact with the mans eyes to stare curiously at the colour of his skin, and in a very innocent, childish gesture, she reaches out with her other hand to touch his shoulder and compare against his much darker contrast.

"You are so...different."

She had no other words for what she was trying to express, but the looks on her face explained it better than any flattering words could.

The daedra had heard it all before, but still, he could not help but smile. "I take it you have never seen a Mazken before, mortal. Let me guess, was it a Dremora before me, or an Auroran? Neither of them can do anything beyond rough."

With Ella now able to sit on her own, he stood up. "My name is Zen. What's yours?"

Suddenly Ellas cheeks become flushed, partly for the childish way she reacted to this stranger and partly because he was standing right in front of her naked, with his goods on full display. With a bit of a push, she stands and crosses her arms over her in chest in a manner that might normally imply she were cold, though the temperature was just fine in the cell.

"No, I have not. Forgive me for being so rude Zen" she says with a sheepish smile.

"My name is Ella."

He's so civil, she thought. And then almost laughed. Of course he was civil. Most intelligent being would be, wouldn't they? It was just her luck that she end up with such a horrible mate to begin with. And then all at once she remembered why she was there, and what would be expected of her.

Her face drains of it's pretty blush, and she slowly makes her way to the cell door, staring out of it as a momentary distraction. Without turning around, she asks the Mazken in a shaky voice:

"So how long have you been held prisoner?"

She felt like she might as well just ask him how the weather was while she was at it.

"Decades, Centuries, Millennia - It's been so long, I've lost track," Zen replied as a matter of fact. "I've never left this cell since I got here, and as you can see, there isn't much to tell time with, in here."

Quietly, he approached Ella, as she looked out the cell and placed his hands on her shoulders. One of these days, Mora will make a mistake and I will be free," He pressed himself against her and moved his hands down her arms. "Until then, mortal, we must."

How is he still sane? she thought.

When his hands run down her arms, she turns out of his grip and slaps him away.

"Don't touch me!"

Her eyes are wide, and she holds her hands up in a 'stop' motion. She does not know how strong this man is, but he was no Dremora. She could hold him off, couldn't she? Couldn't she?

"Please..please don't touch me..I can't.."

Without realizing it, she backs herself against a wall.

Slowly, patiently, Zen approached her. "I know you don't want to do this, and honestly, I understand."

He placed his hands on the wall on either side of her head. "This is not exactly my choice, either, but Hermaeus Mora is capable of doing things to you that are far worse than death. I'd rather not have that happen again."

The concern in his eyes were unmistakable as he once more pressed himself up against her and brought his face up close to her. "I don't want to have to force you, but for your sake, I will."

He patiently awaited her answer.

Last edited:
Despite her efforts, she cannot melt into the wall. Nor can she force her small frame to not shake in panic. She knew that he was trying his best to be kind, and that he really had no choice, but nonetheless-she was terrified.

Her small hands press against his chest weakly and she turns her face away from him, unable to look him in the eyes. Her breaths come fast and ragged. Her voice squeaks out quiet mewing noises that could have been pleas or threats, but are too low to make out. She was going into shock, despite Zen's efforts to be gentle.

Her struggles, of course, were useless. With her answer clear, the daedra gently but firmly laid her down on the floor. He truly felt sorry for her, but compared to the tortures, she would face if she continued to refuse... well...

He spread her legs and knelt in between them. "Forgive me, mortal," he whispered as he entered her.

This produced another surprise for Ella. Between her ordeal after giving birth and her arrival here, she was completely healed. This was made known to her as he tore through her renewed hymen and buried himself all the way in.

She lets out a gasp, more in surprise than pain. She had indeed not been expecting that. Infact she didn't really know what she had been expecting. The fear was so overpowering that she had begun to imagine all sorts of horrors of what Zen might do to her, and what he might force her to do. But as she squeezed his shoulders, adjusted her legs to relieve the pinch, and took another breath, she found her body in hardly any pain at all.

She was still too shaky to completely break out of her panic attack, but she finds it easier to breathe all the same.

This is a good sign, Zen thought to himself. Still, I should take it slowly.

Gently, he pulled himself out before slowly pushing back in. He kept up the rhythm for quite some time, his dark eyes fixed on her. If she adjusted to him, good. If she did not, he would still continue like until she was pregnant again. Either was this was not appealing to either of them, but it still beat the alternative.

Even after centuries, the Mazken did not know what the alternative was, exactly. Whatever it was, it could not be better than this.

The pinch and pain of having her hymen broken faded soon enough, and after a while she simply let her hands rest on his arms. She didn't know what else to do with herself, and though it no longer hurt, it barely felt good either. She breathed, in and out-trying to keep herself calm, until finally she was.

But she could not enjoy this. She felt nothing for the man on top of her but a distant sense of appreciation, though even that was waining. She wished that he would hurry and get it over with, and after waiting through a few more agonizingly throw thrusts, she realized that she was going to have to help him if she wanted him to finish quickly.

Her hands tentatively travel to his chest and beggin to stroke him, and she leans her face down to lightly kiss his shoulder.

Her soul felt nothing, but her body began to stir out of necessity.

Back