2016 Advent Calendar

What?! You want pictures and rules?

OK , to avoid an unseemly free for all and complaints that the day doesn't start in the USA until hours after New Zealand - this is the season of goodwill, after all - I'll post the daily 'door' picture but anyone else feel free to add any other pictures that are within the rules and appropriate to the season. We'll think of them as presents left round the tree.

What?! You want pictures and rules?

OK , to avoid an unseemly free for all and complaints that the day doesn't start in the USA until hours after New Zealand - this is the season of goodwill, after all - I'll post the daily 'door' picture but anyone else feel free to add any other pictures that are within the rules and appropriate to the season. We'll think of them as presents left round the tree.

rules?? there are no rules in a knife fight!!!!

Lovely pink pearls

Wow your Santa is too sexy and kinky I expect more and more explicit and horny picture for the following days. Wish you happy fucking Christmas:heart:

She has wings xxxx

Must have got a case of Red Bull from Santa (other caffeine-based sickly sweet drinks that should never really be mixed with vodka are available)

1500 posts, only seems like yesterday I joined :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back