Lil thread of me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning Firecracker...
I just came across your thread and wanted to say HELLO.... Very nice. I like the flirty sexy tease. Leaves a lot to desire... Enjoy your day

Mac, Surfmatt, BigCountry, Buck and Youngleo - thank y'all so much!!!
Always nice to get a compliment (or two, or three heehee)!

It was really good (but didn't totally live up to its nickname :( lol) ... thanks for askin!

Good Morning, Sexy Legs! Hope your day has started well?

leaving a hug and a :kiss:
fred

So far the day has started well - gonna be a busy week coming up for me so its nice having a work-from-home day mixed in :)

Great! Yes it is nice that you can work from home. I hope you found the program that will work for you and adding a watermark to your pictures. Maybe you will share more again.

hugs :kiss::rose:

fred

I did find the program - thanks for pointing it out!!!
Hmmmm, guess maybe I'll have to start re-posting some pics ;) ...

I did find the program - thanks for pointing it out!!!
Hmmmm, guess maybe I'll have to start re-posting some pics ;) ...

Glad was able to help... hmmm begging please please re-post and add many new ones too....

hugs :kiss::kiss:

fred

Now if I can pull myself away long enough to get some work done. :rolleyes: That would probably not go over very well... "No sir .. I missed the deadline.. but I was looking at the most amazing pair of legs.. come here you have to see!"

Legs to make a good man go bad

I dont post much but WOWZERS yer legs are mmmmmmm perfect just from the very few pix I have seen( keep getting bad link messages) so I went page by page to see more, because all the comments are so good didnt want to miss anything.
Have a great day and will peek back now and then to see more of them lonnnnnggg sexy legs.

Now if I can pull myself away long enough to get some work done. :rolleyes: That would probably not go over very well... "No sir .. I missed the deadline.. but I was looking at the most amazing pair of legs.. come here you have to see!"

I dont post much but WOWZERS yer legs are mmmmmmm perfect just from the very few pix I have seen( keep getting bad link messages) so I went page by page to see more, because all the comments are so good didnt want to miss anything.
Have a great day and will peek back now and then to see more of them lonnnnnggg sexy legs.

Y'all are too sweet! Thanks for swingin by the thread :) ....

I cruise by all the time.....& mmm, I love those smooth sexy legs!

Your earlier comment on hopes for 'hump-day'

It was really good (but didn't totally live up to its nickname :( lol) ... thanks for askin!

So, where you able to make up for what was missed? Turn a Thursday, Friday, Sat, all other days into a hump-day??? hehe...sorry I have humpin' on the mind, even more so after seeing your lovely legs......hump hump hump.....Ok, if I don't take a cold shower, thoughts of your legs are going to lead me to some 'self-humpin' (so to speak) :D Hope that you're having a nice weekend. Take care!

My fave lil bunny rabbit heehee! I'm havin a great weekend so far, hope you are too!
And yeah, I was able to make up for what I missed on Wednesday ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back