The Opposite

I'm so glad to hear it. I want nothing to do with all this .... prurient interest.

You wouldn't enjoy my tongue dancing little circles all around your clit, either, because I have no idea what I'm doing down there.

And I didn't have to look up what "prurient" meant.

You wouldn't enjoy my tongue dancing little circles all around your clit, either, because I have no idea what I'm doing down there.

And I didn't have to look up what "prurient" meant.

I wouldn't feel a thing. You wouldn't have my fingers buried in your hair.

This little mating dance between the frumpy ms sauce and boring johnnie does not have me feeling at all voyeuristic or interested in any way.

And I so disagree with you agreeing. Three people engaged in such naughtiness is downright perverted.

And while we're at it, Ms. Sauce, after you came all over my face, I wouldn't take those G-string panties that you discarded on the edge of the bed and stuff them back into your sopping slit, and then ease them out ever soooo slowly with my lips.

And you wouldn't keep cumming......

And while we're at it, Ms. Sauce, after you came all over my face, I wouldn't take those G-string panties that you discarded on the edge of the bed and stuff them back into your sopping slit, and then ease them out ever soooo slowly with my lips.

And you wouldn't keep cumming......

And I'm not laughing my ass off at that mental image ...

Back