A kittens hello ^..^

I am horrible at replying, I am sorry. But I do appreciate and love all the comments!

Ssooooooooooooooo .......... I'm getting collared. :cattail::devil: We've moved on to Master, which made me so very happy. I love letting him push my boundaries. So many things I said I wouldn't like, or wasn't sure of - I have let him try on me. Pushing myself has been wonderful. I've never felt so sexually aware of my body, it's incredible.

ALSO...we've found a pet for me :) This adorable little 19 year old girl. We're meeting for coffee this week to discuss boundaries and what's okay, not okay. What her limits are. I'm excited. And she is into being photographed with me/us.

*evil giddy clapping of hands*

I am horrible at replying, I am sorry. But I do appreciate and love all the comments!

Ssooooooooooooooo .......... I'm getting collared. :cattail::devil: We've moved on to Master, which made me so very happy. I love letting him push my boundaries. So many things I said I wouldn't like, or wasn't sure of - I have let him try on me. Pushing myself has been wonderful. I've never felt so sexually aware of my body, it's incredible.

ALSO...we've found a pet for me :) This adorable little 19 year old girl. We're meeting for coffee this week to discuss boundaries and what's okay, not okay. What her limits are. I'm excited. And she is into being photographed with me/us.

fuck that is gong to be hot!!

too made that there won't be pictures

let's hope she services you real good and make your toes curl:devil:

too made there wont be pictures????

I think you meant to bad there won't be...lol

But if you read my post it says she IS into taking pics with me. So there will be pictures.

Last edited:

I think you meant to bad there won't be...

But if read my post it says she IS into taking pics with me. So there will be pictures.

OH misread it. That's even better. looking forward to them :D

So happy for you and can't wait to see what ya'll have to share!!!!!

I think you meant to bad there won't be...lol

But if you read my post it says she IS into taking pics with me. So there will be pictures.

I'm SO excited for this. (And also more than a little bit jealous!)

All this is great news. I am looking forward to seeing pics of you wearing his collar, and whatever else he has in mind.

And the Pet sounds sinfully delicious. I can see the possibility that the pics may be beyond Lit's boundaries, so please think about hosting pics elsewhere and linking to them, or having another place to post. ;) ;)

All this is great news. I am looking forward to seeing pics of you wearing his collar, and whatever else he has in mind.

And the Pet sounds sinfully delicious. I can see the possibility that the pics may be beyond Lit's boundaries, so please think about hosting pics elsewhere and linking to them, or having another place to post. ;) ;)

Hahhaha they will most certainly be beyond posting rules. We meet with her this week. She will be out of town next week. So we all have to wait.

Sounds like that will be one hell of a night. Glad you're finding those that fill your needs and desires.

I think the belt is my new favorite spanking tool of choice :) And I waited patiently still for it.

Attachments

• IMAG2099-copy.jpg
    IMAG2099-copy.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 4

And he says if he finds the perfect one, I will have my collar by the weekend. We have a big event we are going to that he would like me to have it in time for. :cattail:

I think the belt is my new favorite spanking tool of choice :) And I waited patiently still for it.
Fabulously erotic photo. Master is very luck to own you.
attachment.php

And he says if he finds the perfect one, I will have my collar by the weekend. We have a big event we are going to that he would like me to have it in time for. :cattail:
Will there be a special Collaring Ceremony? Public, or private?

Back