The Cavern of the Bear (OPEN~please read 1st post)

The scent of kitteh captures the wolf's attention first. Like a cool summer evening~freshly cut hay and vanilla, a hint of spice and musk. Then it is the sight~chocolate and silver, black and silver, curves and curls and dimpled grin.

The wolf...no fuck that...

I beckon her forward, one small hand coming up in a "come hither" gesture.

"Hello pretty kitteh girl. As you can see there are a few new things for your perusal. notice the cross, the bench and those lovely rings descending from my ceiling? They are all for you...So...come in... and get comfortable."

My voice drops, back to that husky growling light tenor. I can't help it.

"And by comfortable I mean, lose all those pretty pieces of clothing, even the heels...though I suppose you can keep any undergarments you are wearing. I will remove them...myself."

She blushed deeply as soon as she caught the wolf's attention. Her breath caught in her throat as she saw the hand that wanted her to come closer. She did quickly- but not to quickly. She stepped in, moving her hair to one side, watching.

She did notice the things. The cross, the rings...the bench. She swallowed hard, goosebumps visibly coming to her arms.

That voice...again.

Fuck.

She closed her eyes for just a moment...and a brief moment. She nodded softly.

The top slipped over her head quite easily, while the jeggings hugged each of her curves as they slid down her muscular legs. She lost a few inches with the heels off, and now stood in nothing but her undergarments- matching light pink bra and thong set.

Kitteh would be the death of me. All of that glorious, gorgeous chocolate flesh just begging for...taunting me with it's...

fuck.

Focus.

I take one breath and then another, my eyes following each and every delectable curve. She is lovely. Toned but not overly so. Soft but not TOO soft. Perfectly proportioned in a way that only black women have ever been, to me.

There is a small mahogany chest sitting near the spanking bench. I make my way toward it and open it one handed, my eyes never leaving the gorgeous bit of flesh displayed in the center of the cavern. I want...

"Put you hands on the back of your neck, please and lace the fingers together. Up on tip toe. You are a dancer so I know your balance is phenomenal. Spread your legs a little better than hip distance apart."

My voice is doing that thing. Soft. Forceful. Low. Deep. It doesn't matter. Eventually, I tear my eyes away from her and force myself to look into the box. A straight razor. Yes. Rope. Yes. A riding crop and a wooden paddle.

These will do for a start.

She tosses the clothing aside. She knew she wouldn't be needing them for the rest of this day. Or night. Or hell...even the next morning. She cleared her throat, watching how her eyes never left her curvy body, which made her blush quite a bit.

It wasn't til she got near the chest that she even noticed it, and held her breath as she watched her open it, curious to what items she was going to use.

It didn't matter what she used. She could use a stuffed animal and torture her with it.

She twirled a strand or two of hair in her fingers, shifting her weight to one hip.

"Put you hands on the back of your neck, please and lace the fingers together. Up on tip toe. You are a dancer so I know your balance is phenomenal. Spread your legs a little better than hip distance apart."

She swallowed hard, but nodded softly.
"Yes, Mam." She spread her hips as instructed her posture going back straight as she lifted her arms, lacing them, and placing them behind her neck, before lifting on her toes, looking, out of the corner of her eyes.

I gathered up my toys and returned to the kitteh.

"This straight razor is for undergarment removal. The rope is for...well I am sure you know what the rope is for. This is my favorite crop and this is my favorite paddle. We will be tying you and reddening your pretty flesh, pretty kitteh...and then, why then who knows what we will be doing."

I gave a wide, happy grin and tossed the crop, the rope and the paddle to the floor.

"So tell me, kitteh. Are you ready? Do you need a word for safety?"

My eyes are gleaming wickedly and the smile that is plastered to my full lips will not abate. This is what I do best. Taking a girl, any girl, and making them my play things...meat for my inner wolf, food for a beast. I think sometimes that women forget that, about me.

Because I tease and flirt and stroke and soothe.

But I am always a sadistic Top in my brain. And I am always imagining them naked, writhing, whimpering and begging. Kitteh would find that out, soon enough.

Saw her returned, as she breathed in, slowly, exhaling after a long moment.

She didn't dare move from her position. She stayed there, maybe faltering once, but her balance was good. Very good. She got a bit higher on tip toes as she heard her, biting her lip in anticipation.

She hoped they would be doing something.

The items made audible noise as she dropped to the ground, and she looked back up, nodding quickly.

"No..I don't need safe word. I'm very ready."

Her voice was innocent, if not shaking a bit.

She didn't notice the look in her eyes. Even as she felt the wave of heat rush over her body before anything had happened yet.

A low purring giggle at the kitteh's assertions. She thought she was ready. And in the real world, kitteh had been pushed to her physical limits. I knew that but kitteh played with men and men...do things differently than I do them.

"Good."

No more words now. I can feel my focus tightening. Until all I see is pink on chocolate. I want that splash of color gone. The pearl handled straight razor is gripped in my right hand, while the left hand traces the bones beneath her silky skin~hip, ribs, collar~ each place receiving a slow methodical scratch.

Finally...cool steel touches kitteh's right hip, blade facing upward so that her skin does not get cut. A low snick of sound. The process repeats on the other side. Panties drop away.

I step around her so that I can see where best to cut the bra. A spot, just between the cups. The razor finds it's mark and within mere moments the damage is done. Pink is cut.

"Hands down so that the bra can be removed. Off your tip toes for just one moment..."

The voice~ steady, low, soft, methodical.

She heard the giggle.

She felt the shiver that went through her body, once, then twice.

She nodded at her once more, clearing her throat once more. She razor causes her to swallowed hard, but she forced herself not to move. She was the light flicker off the metal once or twice, and closed her eyes, waiting.

As the cold metal touched her hips she jumped, only slightly, and breathed a sigh of relief as the tight fabric of her thong loosened. Then the other side, and soon the light fabric fell, leaving her in all her waxed glory, the cool air causing her to gasp a bit.

Her bra was the only thing left, and she nodded as she gently let her arms down, to her sides loosely, coming off her tip-toes with ease. Forcing her body to calm a bit.

The bra joined the panties on the cavern floor and I...

I...

stopped.

Breathed.

Took her all in. Every single, delectable, hairless chocolate inch.

"Perfection, pretty kitteh."

Without giving her another moment's pause, my left hand reached for her throat and clasped it, cutting off her ability to draw air. My left foot swept out, hooking her ankle and I pushed, dropping her backward, to the hard cavern floor.

"Even better."

I am lost now. In that place where every single thing I think revolves around causing this sound and that one, marking this bit and that one. Claiming what isn't mine to claim...marking it. It is glorious...and scary.

"Hands up. Knees bent toward your chest. I think we need some rope, don't you?"

Hand releases kitteh throat even as I scoot back and away. Rising to my feet, I scoop up the rope and turn to face her, laying there, in the dirt, by my feet.

"Still ready?"

Gave a visible blush, despite her dark skin as she saw the wolf's reaction. It made her feel...a warmth inside. A happiness. She had made sure to get ever hair off of her body. She smelled like cherries and cream. She wanted to make a good impression. She couldn't help it.

The next moments she stood, gasping as she felt the strong, soft hand around her throat. She whimpered loudly, realizing she couldn't breathe, and soon she was on ground, her heartbeat faster than she realized, her eyes looking wide at her, surprised as she swallowed softly, and quickly brought her knees up, her arms straightening as she turned her head, watching her reach for the rope.

She didn't want to stop.

"Y-Yes...I...I'm...ready." She said softly, breathlessly.

I smile for her.

"Good girl."

The rope is white, silky, soft. Shibari. It won't abrade or bruise her flesh. It will just keep her where I put her. SO~her knees are drawn up and her hands are above her head, fingers laced once again. I like that.

But I want the pretty pink kitteh slit open to my view and that means~

I move in and spread her thighs wider until I see just the first hint of inner cunt flesh. Dark rose surrounded by dark chocolate. Yum. With no words of warning, I begin to bind~looping white silk over and under her left thigh, using the rope to jerk her leg closer to her chin. The end gets tied to her wrist. Another rope. Another bit of binding...until each leg is attached to each wrist.

A third piece of rope joins the first two as I straighten her arms out and bind her wrists and forearms together. All of this is accomplished with only a few slip knots. I want her to be unable to escape, I don't want her to be hurt...not unless the hurt comes from MY hands.

"Oh baby kitteh, you look like a lovely little peppermint patty...."

Again, I leave her there, staring up at me from the dirt, while I go walk about. I need my crop. The way she is tied? I can hit breasts, belly, calves, cunt, thighs. I can...and so I will.

"Yell blue if you are uncomfortable or if the pain becomes too intense..."

A few swings to get my wrist loosened up and then I let fly~ connecting squarely with the flat expanse of her belly. Next strike lands upon a chocolate nipple. Again~a thigh. Again~ her shin. Again~ the side of her calf. Again~lower belly, just above her cunt. Again. Again. The intensity never varies. The strikes stay regular...

and I am blissing out on watching her writhe.

She smiled a bit back, despite the fact that once they started, she couldn't really turn back.

Honestly?

She wanted this. She needed this.

She swallowed hard as she saw the wolf come closer, spreading her hips, her shaven slit in view, a bright pinkish-red in clear view to her. Thank goodness for her flexibility, she did it relatively easily, her back arching slightly.

She felt the rope around her skin and swallowed softly, the softness of rope making her feel a bit calm, wondering how she knew how to tie all the knots. Soon, she was tied in a way she didn't even understand, and looked at her, nodded softly, blushing a bit.

She understood. Though the word blue was random to her. It would take her a while to yell...considering how high her pain tolerance was.

"I understand...blue. Got it." She said, just barely above a whisper.

The first strike caused her to let out a small cry, mostly out of the surprise. It stung, and soon she was feeling the strikes as she closed her eyes, biting her lip hard as she whimpered softly.

She rides the pain. Between the rope and the strikes I can see the calm that descends upon her. A cloud of calm. And though I know she needs this pain, like I need to give it? Well I want her focused, not blissed.

And so the next strike lands squarely upon her shaven cunt.
And the next one.
And the next one.
And the one after that.

My hand stops so that I can kneel beside her form and run teasing fingers over slick flesh found between widely spread thighs. Fingers stroke, pet, spread the lips apart so that one finger can circle...pretty, rose pink, clitoris with one sharp nail.

"Ready?"

Now the blows come at random. A nipple. A rib. The underside of a breast. The top of a thigh. The side of a calf. The sole of a foot. The lip of swollen, pouting pretty kitteh slit. Through it all, the swings never vary their intensity. I never land a strike that is too hard, only layering the marks, the pain, like a cake...a concoction built with whimpers and sighs and reddened flesh.

Squirmed actively, her body jumping occasionally at at the extra tender spots- a hardening nipple, the insides of her thighs. Her eyes was closed as she felt the heat radiate from her whole body and not just the fresh smacks to her dark skin.

Smackk.

Her eyes snap open as loud yelp comes from her, her clit literally throbbing, and then again as she jerked, her chest heaving a bit as she felt the hits again, and again.

She had her attention once more. She felt the fingers and gave a breath her, her head leaning back as she felt the playing with her swollen clit.

She nods once more at her only word, and the pain starts again, and she squirms, whimpering loudly as she feels the heat once more.

Finally I tire from kneeling beside the kitteh. So...

I toss away the crop and proceed to untie the few knots that have held the whole mess of ropes in place. After each bit of flesh is uncovered, I rub it, making sure there are absolutely NO abrasions nor tears in her flawless pelt.

There are none.

Once the very last bit of rope has been removed, I stand up and reach for kitteh hair. Small, strong fingers wrap into the curls, tightly enough that I feel her scalp on the back of my hand.

"Flip over. I want you on hands and knees."

She struggles to do as I command and soon enough she is just like I want her~a kitteh preparing to crawl over to the spanking bench. I jerk her head up, making sure she sees the bench a few yards away.

"Crawl to that but do not stand. Once you are there. Ass on heels, back straight, head up, hands on thighs."

A burst of words~spoken fast. The tone of voice is still low, seductive but I am no longer Luna. I am ME...the wolf, the grrl, the boi. And I want what I want...and I want it, quickly.

Another sharp jerk to her curls before I release her hair.

"Get moving kitteh of mine, don't make me wait."

She held on, to her surprise, and breathed a long sigh of relief as she heard the crop drop to the ground, the soft white rope being unknotted, her body radiating quite a bit of heat, but no broken skin. She whimpered softly, licking her lips as she felt her limbs be free.

She wondered what was coming next.

She saw her lean down, and tilted her head as her black curls were grabbed and she whimpered loudly, having no choice but to follow as her curls were being pulled. She got on her hands and knees quickly, spinning around a bit as her back naturally arched in the position she was in. She gave a loud cry as she saw what her eyes wanted her too.

"Crawl to that but do not stand. Once you are there. Ass on heels, back straight, head up, hands on thighs."

"Y-yes, Mam." she said softly, yelping at the jerk once more, breathing hard.

She crawled quickly ,hearing her words as her hips swayed back and forth, her ample ass jiggling a bit with each movement she made. She crawled to the bench as fast as possible and soon made it there, carefully climbing onto it, looking back at her as she sat up in the position she was asked.

Watching a cocoa kitteh crawl was sheer heaven. Her ass held a natural jiggle that beckoned me closer, even from across the room. Somehow, the kitteh made it there in one piece and I would have been pleased...

But she chose to climb up onto the spanking bench's knee area before assuming the position I had requested. I could feel myself wanting to punish her for her inability to follow a simple direction...but decided that it would do no good.

After all, maybe I hadn't worded my wants plainly enough.

I would have to do better.

"Good girl. Since you have already taken it upon yourself to get upon your knees there...go a head and lean over...hands should be gripping the other side."

Now, I could use the paddle.

"Good girl. Since you have already taken it upon yourself to get upon your knees there...go a head and lean over...hands should be gripping the other side."

She swallowed softly, hoping she had done the right thing...did she not do it correctly? She shook her head a bit, biting her lip nervously as she leaned forward, her back arching more, making a perfect curve. She looked down at the black material, waiting.

Kitteh moved to do as I had asked, leaning forward so that her ass was placed at the optimum height for paddling. I liked that. Without further ado, I grabbed the two lengths of rope from earlier and my paddle and wandered over to where she waited.

"First, your hands need to be anchored."

Tying her wrists securely to the rings that jutted from the bottom of the bench took only a few moments. Soon enough, I had stepped back and was admiring her form. Her ass begged for my hand, a belt, a paddle, a crop, a flogger. ANYTHING. I was more than happy to provide it.

"I want you to count these. Twenty each cheek. Every fourth strike a bit harder. If any strike becomes to heavy, say blue. I will back off a step. Understand?"

She felt the heat coming from between her thighs, the slickness.

She was anxious.

She breathed calmly, waiting for the wolf to come around, a biting of her full lip as she saw the rope in her hand once more, knowing her hands were going to be tied once more. She nodded softly, a small sound escaping from her throat as she felt the soft rope against her wrist.

She tested them a bit after she was finished. She was secure. She looked up softly as saw her look at her intensely.

"I want you to count these. Twenty each cheek. Every fourth strike a bit harder. If any strike becomes to heavy, say blue. I will back off a step. Understand?"

"Yes, Mam." She said quietly as she squirmed a bit in her position.

And so, I begin. The spanking develops a rhythm.

The first three~light.
FOUR a half step harder.
The next three match four.
EIGHT another half step harder.
The next three match eight.
TWELVE~a full step harder.
Next three match twelve.
SIXTEEN~half step harder.
Next three match sixteen.
TWENTY...hard enough to echo round the cavern.

My hand caresses the red spots, rubbing some of the heat away from her plump cheek.

And then I step to the other side and begin again. Only this time...in reverse.

The first three~hard as all hell.
FOUR just a half step lighter.
The next three match four.
EIGHT another half step lighter.
The next three follow eight in intensity.
TWELVE a full step lighter.
Next three match twelve.
SIXTEEN a half step lighter.
The next three match it.
Twenty...light enough to be barely felt.

My hand resumes it's rubbing caress.

"Are you wet kitteh?"

She was sighing hard as she felt the hit increase, the area between her legs throbbing.

It took her a moment for her to speak but did so, and counted...each...and every...one.

By the time 15 hit, she was yelling them, and her eyes were shut tightly, the sheen between her thighs obvious.

No blue.

The other side had surprised her, and as she continued counting, she breathed a sigh as the hits lessened, her clit throbbing intensely.

The last number was called, and she jerked as felt the hand along her reddened skin.

Fuck.
She was winding down, squirming as she nodded softly.

"Yes...Mam. Very." She said, just barely above a whisper.

Her answer pleases me. I don't know why. It just does. And I know that I must fix her wetness. Give her a reward. But first things first~

Hands untie her from the rings that held her wrists bound.
Warm lotion is applied to the marks on her backside~massaged in with delicacy and care.
She is helped to stand up so that I can check her balance.
More lotion is applied to the crop marks I left behind before.

"I had plans for the cross but instead..."

I meander to the toy box and rummage through it. Eventually, I find what I am looking for~ a remote controlled microbutterfly vibe. Picking up the package, I wander back over to the kitteh and hand it to her for her perusal.

"Have you ever tried one of these?"

She watched as the soft rope was once again untied, and she moaned softly, feeling the soft lotion applied to her skin, her body already hot...that was sooo not helping.

She breathed softly. Surprisingly, she could still keep her balance fairly well.

She was confused about what was going on, as the vibe was place in her hand. She looked at it, swallowing and bit her lip softly.

"I haven't....it looks fun though."

I nodded at her words and proceeded to open the package.

"Good. I like being the first to show a woman things. Makes me feel all manly and shit."

My fingers pluck the small pink toy from the package and work on disentangling the knotted cords that will hold the vibe in place. Soon enough the harness is ready to be slipped on. I kneel by her feet and glance up.

"Place one hand on my shoulder to help you balance while I put this on you."

Getting the straps up over her muscular legs took a bit of doing but eventually they were in the right position and tight enough to prevent toy slippage. The toy itself rode the front of her cunt, the little metal pieces used for clitoral stimulation~ hidden beneath the cutesy design of the vibe~ were placed in just the right spots for maximum stimulation.

"Go back to the bench now but sit on the bottom step and rest your head on the spanking area. I want your legs wide."

I retreated to the side of the bench, carrying the remote in my hand.

Back