If you are...

Because the armour gets rusty? ;)

Because its too restraining - the last time I tried to catch a gorgeous woman leaping from a tall tower while I was wearing armour, I confess I couldn't catch her properly and she gashed her forehead on a greive. That was the end of that date! Next time, I'm keeping loose and free to do a few ninja moves and be able to bend to take the momentum.
How about you IG - jumped from any towers yourself recently?
 
Hello. I'm super shy at first, but I warm up quickly to new people. Come say hello to me :)
 
I'm getting questions about the questions...hmmm...


Feeling existential today: if you could do or be anything...of barriers weren't an issue...what would it be?

I would be a thick, soft, woolly cock warmer, wrapped around a cock going in and out of a tight, juicy hole....
 
Hi All!!

Not too heavy on the cyber or pics, just here to meet like minded people and have a good time! There's something very liberating about chatting to folk on here and hope some of you will take the time to say hi! :)
 
Hello, just wanted to say hi and hope you are finding someone to keep you entertained today. I'm trying to stay up for a few more hours for work. Want to keep me company?
 
...looking for something a little different. A little funny. A little warm. A little too smart. A little too creative.

Come and say hello.

Be open to possibilities. To connecting with another like-minded human. To a better part of yourself.
good morning
 
Back
Top