that movie that everyone else hates but you like?

Jurassic World 2

Folks kept trashing it, but I found the comic lines very funny and the protagonists endearing.

Plus, there was more scientific weight in this one.
 
Armageddon

I have no idea why but I fucking love that movie.
 
The Big Hit.

The acting is bad, the action is bad, and the plot is thin. But Lou Diamond Phillips cracks me up that entire movie.
 
My beloved had Flash as his alarm for the longest time, every time I hear it now I think I should be getting up and out of bed :D

That would be a fun one to wake up to, haha! For work days I have this alarm that gradually gets louder to ease me awake that's part of a sleep app on my phone, but on the weekends when I can sleep in a bit I have the opening song from the Lion King as my alarm, just because I find it funny to wake up to and it puts me in a good mood.

Also, another movie that I like that other's don't seem to is a movie called Deeply with Kirsten Dunst in it. I'd never heard of it before finding it in a super cheap DVD bin and buying it because I thought the description sounded interesting, and then ended up really liking it. Though I only watch it when I'm in the mood for a sad movie.
 
Back
Top