that movie that everyone else hates but you like?

rae121452

Literotica Guru
what is it?

mine is "waterworld". people act as if it was directed by adolf hitler. i've watched it at least 3 times and i always enjoy it, so fuck everybody else's opinion!

what movie is reviled by everyone except you?

I dont honestly know, so I never gave attention to ratings or anything... I watch stuff that sounds good. And as for movies... if it has a massive publicity campaign, fuckall chance I'd see it

To Kill a Mocking Bird.

Still banned in many places by those who never seen it nor understand racism.

To Kill a Mocking Bird.

Still banned in many places by those who never seen it nor understand racism.

Sad because it is such a good movie.

I'm old and spent my first 7 years of life in a city that was divided by black and white. My grandma would make popcorn and we'd settle down in front of her color TV to watch the race riots.

Moved to the PNW and was astounded that such things didn't seem to exist here! Not on a major scale anyway.

I don't know if they're reviled, but they're old and hackneyed and old fashioned
morals, A Summer Place and Peyton Place...every so often on a rainy Sunday I can go for one of those...oh and Where the Boys Are...that old chestnut too...

One of my all-time faves.
We loved the Saturday TV monster movie marathons on L.A. circa 1960. Them! The Beast With Five Fingers. Chiller. House on Haunted Hill. Godzilla sequels. Then we'd go decapitate paper dolls.

A gravyrug sighting!

HI!

We loved the Saturday TV monster movie marathons on L.A. circa 1960. Them! The Beast With Five Fingers. Chiller. House on Haunted Hill. Godzilla sequels. Then we'd go decapitate paper dolls.

Heh. Sunday afternoons during the non-sports season (there actually was such a thing back then), my dad and I would watch all the great old cheesy horror.

One of my favorite movies is Roman Holiday with Audrey Hepburn, but every friend I've watched it with has complained that the ending is too sad.

Also, the Ghostbusters remake. Is it my favorite movie of all time, no, but it was funny and enjoyable to watch and I don't think it deserved all of the scaldingly bad reviews that it got at the time.

Back