The athlete's fantasy (closed)

Jake laughed at Lisa's comment. After that blissful moment, he hadn't been sure what to do. Her comment brought him out of that in the best way.

"Oh Ichigo!!!" He called out, finding it a lot easier to play now that the tension had been broken and his lust had been temporarily satiated, "I like it but what was that?" He smiled, slipping into the role of a character who had just lost his virginity, "it's like I had no control and my penis, what was that stuff that came out of it? It felt so good, his manhood started to rouse, a benefit of his youth and fitness, "oh, it's getting hard again Ichigo." He whined, "If you keep moving liking that it's going to get hard and shoot more of that stuff out...what should we do?"

Jake had taken control of the situation before to test the waters and take care of Lisa. Now that she was comfortable with him inside of her, he relinquished himself to her again, moaning as her minute movements awoke him inside of her.
 
"Oh Hiro" Lisa moaned as she began to grind her hips on Jake's rapidly rising interest. "That was good, no?" she asked with her little anime voice. "you and Zero two.." she looked away playing her part possibly too good. "You never did this?" she asked pushing herself up on top of Jake with her hand son his chest. She sounded concerned for his feelings but she was not doing anything but enjoying.
"You are so fucking big!" she said wide eyed and excited as her tiny hands supported her weight on top of him as her hips moved up and down his rock. She smiled looking down on him. So happy, so content so fucking horny she knew this had to end. There was no way this would last. "Fuck it, I have him now so might as well enjoy" she told herself playfully pinching his nipple.
 
"It was incredible! It was like nothing I ever thought possible." He said, both as Hiro and himself, when she asked about Zero Two, he shook his head like a child, "No, we just kissed, we never did anything like that..." he looked downcast, pretending to feel guilty about making love to someone else.

When Lisa turned around and repositioned herself on him, he felt his cock go rigid. She seemed to have no fear regarding his girth anymore and was comfortable mounting him on her own. It made him happy to think this blissful time on Lisa's bed was going to continue.

"Is it really so big, Ichigo? I can't be that big can I?" Jake presses his luck with a little gloating, even as he tried to act like a disbelieving Hiro. He wasn't too humble to think he was average or even just above average, "I mean, Goro's can't be that much smaller, can it? Is that where you learned about this?"

Goro was another male character from the show who was smitten with Ichigo.

"Ahh," Jake squeaked out as Lisa pinched his nipple. It surprised him and sent a little spark through him that made him twitch, "could you do that again Li...I mean Ichigo?" He'd never had anyone play with his nipples before. Lick, yes, maybe a quick suck...but not pinch. They said it felt weird. Even his couple of male lovers thought it was weird, "it felt good."
 
Lisa rocked on Jake savoring him inside her. What had been discomfort was now incredible.
"Goro is a boy" Ichigo sighed as her surprisingly long pointy tongue darted out over Jake's nipple. She sucked at his flesh and even nipped playfully at him.

Lisa smiled at him as he was clearly enjoying her.

"Not bad for the little eeky goth in Bio huh?" she said feeling emboldened by Jake's endless hardon and beaming happiness. She giggled and was cut off as Jake's hips instinctively rose into her. She grunted then smiled. She rose off him leaving just his head inside her and made teasing bounces not taking more than another inch as she studied him. She felt his big powerful hands sliding up her thighs to her hips and continued short bounces. She felt his hand reach her hip and nearly reach around her tiny waist. She bit her lip looking at him knowing what he wanted, knowing he was going to do. He could not take her teasing much longer and would want more, deeper, harder.

Lisa's small breasts bounced as she waited, mouth agape and body relaxed in anticipation.

"Do you want me?" she asked "Do you want to be back inside me?" She bit her lip and waited, bouncing lightly like a feather up and down his head.
 
"No, not bad," Jake said with a guilty smile, thinking on what a fool he had been for not noticing Lisa the whole semester, "Incredible for anyone. You're one of a kind." he admitted in between heavy breaths as his cheeks blushed.

As if Lisa hadn't given him enough surprises, she then situated herself atop his cock, only allowing his head to receive the blessing of her womanhood. Despite being nervous to even handle his girth earlier, she was now expertly teasing him in a way that was intensely erotic and commanding. She held him from utter paradise like a gate barring entrance to heaven. Even the few signs of arousal and nervousness she did show only excited and frustrated him more: Lisa could please herself on him without him even feeling a fifth of the pleasure or release as long as she only let the tip of his cock in.

When she asked, he responded with almost no hesitation.

"I NEED you Lisa," He said with desperate growl of raw hunger, "I need to feel myself inside of you, to see you going wild as we fuck and feel you come around me again and again. I need you..." his hands supported her every primal instinct being to pull her down on him so he could feel her again.
 
Lisa's mouth opened as his hands closed around her hips. She bounced and her mouth opened wider. Her body tightened and she was on the edge of another orgasm but this was different. This was driven by his desire and focus lust as by hers. She was on top of the wave, pushing it forward, but riding it, cutting back and forth without losing the momentum. Enjoying it, not like a quick shot of Adrenalin this was powerful and sustained. Her mouth closed as her face showed the strain to keep it, hold it let it burn in her. Her eyes rolled back and her legs lost their strength and she let him in, collapsing on his body. Shaking and convulsing as his hands slid to her ass and she felt tiny but powerful as he began.
She slid her small hands under his shoulders and pulled herself tight against his body now moving like a giant machine. Her words were soft and gentle to hear but inspired the machine.

"Use me Jake, do the things you have imagined doing while watching me online. I want you to live your fantasy. I want to know what your primal desire feels unleashed" she said feeling his body harden, his hands tighten, his cock throb so deep inside her. A moment of concern was erased with much of her conscious thought on that bed that she had played anime fantasy girl for this man. Fantasy was becoming real as they never saw how hard she masturbated after a session.
 
Jake heard Lisa and his brain almost broke with the freedom she gave him. Jake had run through countless fantasies since he had first seen her pics. Dreams of her dominating him while dressed as a tsundere character, teasing or tying her up when she played a schoolgirl or maid, roughly fucking her mouth while she dressed as a magical girl...he could go on forever. Yet, while he certainly would love to explore those fantasies he was currently mid-coitus with his mostly naked goddess who had taken him to more emotional and sexual highs in an afternoon than he had in his entire life, even considering breaking off to have her change into another costume would be insane.

Besides, she had asked for his primal desires. To let her feel his burning wants and needs released upon and within her. Jake looked her in the eye, checking to see that she was genuine. He nodded and kissed her in between thrusts.

"Okay but if it becomes too much, tell me." Jake said, barely holding his desire back. He trusted Lisa but he felt he had to remind her. She had handled him so far and she was growing in skill and confidence with every moment but he didn't want her to get overconfident.

Still, with her riding him and giving him full permission, Jake quickly found his hands and hips driving her down on his manhood, a hungry growl accompanying his return to paradise as he hilted inside her. He ground himself into her, his body taking full control of the pace and force. He stayed like that, letting his arms move her up and down his shaft like a cocksleeve. She was still so exquisitely tight around him, milking him even as the fruits of their last session lubricated him inside of her.

It felt miraculous and almost overwhelming but Jake wanted to show Lisa what it meant for him to really cut loose. Without even breaking the rhythm, the powerful young man slid out of the bed, with Lisa still riding him. Had Lisa been a little bigger or Jake been a bit weaker, it might have been impossible but the perfect combination allowed him to stand with her and walk while still guiding her up and down on his manhood. This was no mere show of strength however: Jake had a fiendish plan that he had thought up when he had spied a full length mirror in the room.

Jake guided the two of them over to the mirror and reluctantly took Lisa off of his slick cock. He kissed her once more while his hand reached out to grab a tie that had been hung up. He quickly wrapped tied Lisa's hands behind her back in a gentle knot, nothing too tight.

Jake then turned her towards the mirror and let his left hand wander her front, groping her breast, while his right guided itself up her spine and grasped the back of her head in his paw.

"Lisa, it's not fair you don't get to see how gorgeous you are right now...this perfect little body is almost too much for me to even look at," he nibbled her ear and squatted down behind her, parting her legs, "I want you to watch how you look when I fuck you. I want you to see your face when you come around my cock...and I want you to watch every inch and every thrust until I'm satisfied.

He lifted her leg with his left hand, propping it on his bent leg. He wanted to make sure she saw the penetration, watched herself take it from him while he pounded her body. He felt a wild hunger and led his cock's head into her slit, making sure it was reflected in the mirror, before thrusting with his hips and feeling her envelope his manhood once more. He released her head and moved his hand down to her bound ones. He gripped onto the tie, pulling it tight as his hips thrusted upwards, the ipact pushing her away as his hand pulled her right back. Once the initial thrust was done, He gripped her hip with his left hand and began to fuck her with little remorse. His hips were soon moving like a well-oiled machine as he tasted the sweat on her body and and watched her reflection's breasts bounce with each new assault on her...Jake was like a wild beast as he rode Lisa, holding nothing back.
 
Watching herself in the mirror was nearly as out of body experience as Jake sent sensations through her she never imagined. She felt the rush of excitement as he bound her hands. She wanted to be tied up, blindfolded and gagged. She loved how he could do whatever he wanted. hanging on him a moment before with his cock supporting her was amazing. He was more animal that person to little Lisa. His muscles powerful beyond measure, his scent and hair and skin deliriously erotic in a world of fake material and virtual reality.
She appreciated his caution but she wanted everything at this point. She did not know what everything was and now with Jake positioning her so she could watch him move in and out of her new sensations filled her.
"oh Jake" she sighed as her small body moved down him. His hands large and powerful but gentle and precise. Her breasts so small under his hands as she watched him touch her.
"It feels so... wonderful" she sighed as the act of speaking nearly sent her over the edge he had walked her up to. She wanted to touch him, give him the feeling he was giving her. She wanted to kiss him but all she could do was watch her body accept him and feel him throbbing inside her.
 
Jake could feel Lisa's hunger and watched her face carefully, even as he sought to wildly impale her body on his hard rod. He could tell a part of her not only wanted this but craved even more. It was wild and excited his hunger even more as his powerful body used her for its pleasure, thrusting in between her tight vaginal walls and threatening to strike against the entrance to her womb. He was in utter bliss while also in utter control: while he was still in disbelief that he was in his dream girl's room, fucking her for the second time while she still wore the socks from one of his favorite cosplays, his stamina was in control. Even thrusting hard enough to make her breasts bounce as wildly as they were, he could resist the urge to come...which gave him an idea.

He leaned down and nibbled Lisa's ear, briefly sucking the tip of it in his lips before he growled.

"You like this Lisa? You like watching yourself get fucked from behind, getting to watch my cock come into you while you feel me split you in half?" He teased, driving his hips forward, "Do you like seeing my balls slap against you?"

He let his hand go up to her breast and roughly pinched her nipple and twisted it.

"I love it. I love having you helpless like this, getting to do what I want but you know what I reeeaaaaly want?" he said, playing himself up." I want to see you watch yourself cum. I want you to see your face so you know the gorgeous sight I long for." He moved both of his hands to her hips and bent her forward before picking her up so her feet dangled off the floor. He then drove himself into her, going so deep that the edge of his tip was in a hair' breadth of her cervix. He groaned as he fucked her in this suspended position.

"So come Lisa, come on this dumb jock's cock and see what you look like coming from getting skewered...because that's just the appetizer. I'm going to take you back to bed, blindfold you, gag you, and then grind you into the bed. I'll untie your hands first though, after all, it's not like you can stop me." He hoped that wasn't too far, "you can scratch and punch but I'll just keep fucking you until I come deep inside of you...and you'll love every second of it, won't you, you naughty little girl?"

He let one hand go down to her crotch, supporting her hip with his arm, and began to wildly rub her clit.

"So open your eyes and COME! COME! COME!!!"
 
Lisa could not believe how Jake had changed. The soft spoken nervous cosplay wanna be was now the animal she knew he was. She could not deny what he was doing was pushing her like a rocket towards blast off. She looked at him with that helpless look of not being able to stop, even if she wanted to.
Then he moved her down onto his full length. Her groan was undeniably pleasure as his hand closed on her clit. "Yes" she hissed as he started to rub the swollen hard flesh. "Rub it hard" she managed as her arms pulled a the bind. Her body was tightening and she felt every vein, every pulse, every centimeter of him inside her.
She looked like she was pleading with him. Her small painted mouth open in the silent moan of bliss and her body shaking with constriction. She nodded as she came . Her body jerked in his hands. Her eyes closed finally as her brain was drenched in sweet endorphins. Her head fell forward as she was still. Then she inhaled quickly as if she had been under water for twenty minutes. Her eyes wide and her lips smiling.
"Holy shit!:" she exclaimed breathlessly.
She was listening to his obscene desires as the best pleasure of her life coursed through her.
"I love watching us" she sighed. "Do you want to cosplay our next and video it?" she asked nervously. She had done only a few web cam sessions but never had to fake a bit. She was an extrovert and really got off on it. Not knowing about Jake, but sensing he was enjoying this sex a good deal, he might just give her a fantasy.
 
Jake was ecstatic as he felt Lisa convulse on his cock. He watched her watch herself in the mirror and he felt a delightful sense of wrongness from it all. He normally didn't go quite this hard or far with other people. There was something so taboo about being in someone else's room, binding their arms, then barking orders at them...and the fact that Lisa was loving it awoke a multitude of desires and and fueled his obsession with Lisa to new heights.

He reluctantly pulled out of Lisa, sighing as his angry head was removed from Lisa's embrace and felt the room's air. He prepared to carrying out the rest of the fantasy he had announced..the he heard her question. Jake's blood was pumping so hard and his desire was so great that he was barely playing at all when he said he wanted to toss her back on the bed and grind her into it while she squirmed helplessly but what she said not only intrigued him but made his heart flutter. Cosplay roleplay and sex was of course a huge fantasy for him, even the little bit they had played that day was a dream. Getting to film it, that was the icing on the cake. To have a record of their lovemaking would be something he hadn't dreamed to hope of.

But what made his heart soar was the way she asked. Her nervousness let him know that it wasn't an easy thing to ask and likely meant a lot to her to ask him that. He had proven he was obsessed with her, so she couldn't have thought to ask him that as a way to get more interest and she would tell him to stop if she was nervous about how rough he was being, so the question wasn't to just stop things or even for a break. She wanted to do this and Jake was more than happy to join with her on it.

Jake turned Lisa around and picked her up, pressing her against his chest so they were eye level and snaking his arm in between her bound arms and her back so he was embracing her. He wanted to feel her against him as they spoke so he could support her as she told him about what she wanted to do.

...not that he wouldn't tease her a little though.

"I'd love nothing more than to film with you Lisa. I really want that." He said sincerly, kissing her on the lips. He then grew a small, devilish grin, "but that might take a while to set up, are you sure you can go that long?" He asked, despite having his own cock tapping a tempo on her bottom, "your beds right there. I could mount you in less than a second...but then again, I'm intrigued. What would the scene be? What's that devilish mind of yours thinking up?"

He played at being in control when really he was dying to know what she had in mind.
 
Lisa's smile grew as he showed interest. Even as big and hard and close he had been, he was interested in waiting. She was in love.
"well I guess that depends. I can imagine my viewers would love to see me dominate you dressed as a school girl. Then you simply grow too excited to let little me dominate you, and you can tie me up, blindfold me and 'pound me into the mattress' as you said. Interested?" she says as his cock throbbing against her naked ass answers for him. "Or if you need to cum..." she says as if offering relief from his hard on. "We have nothing but time" she beams reaching back and squeezing his head with her small hand.
 
Jake grinned at the fantasy, "hmm, play a giant guy who lets a sexy schoolgirl dominate him until he gets so excited that he flips things around and takes you? I just might have the range for that." He laughed.

This would be fun, getting to not only make love to Lisa while exploring his fantasies of cosplay and domination, but do so while being filmed. It was that extra bit that made the fantasy all the better. Thinking of all the viewers getting to watch them share a fantasy, maybe even jerk off or rub one out to them. It was delightfully naughty and dirty...though a small voice in his head started to sound off trying to warn him about something...something in regards to his scholarship.

Though that voice was shut out quickly when she touched his cock with her hands, making his mouth go agape in surprise. He couldn't believe how thirsty she was. For a second he imagined her being a succubus in disguise that he dare not unleash lest she devour him. Though that thought quickly drifted away due to his own insatiable lusts and he quickly untied her with one hand and then sat on the edge of the bed, slowly lowering her to the floor in front of him.

"Well, you're right. We have plenty of time and it probably would be best to film with a fresh erection," he chuckled, "please take care of me Ms. Director."
 
Lisa smiled as Jake decided he was more in need than waiting for things to get set up. She lifted herself and pushed his cock under her until she felt it against her lips. She kissed him with her arms wrapped around his head now and snaked her pointy tongue into his mouth as she lowered herself down his cock. She was so fucking wet it slid easily into her. Her moan could not be contained as he filled her.
"Fuck your big" she gasped excitedly as his hands tightened on her ass. "God I love it" she said as he turned and walked back towards the bed as she kissed him again.
 
Jake sighed as his cock returned to Lisa's vagina, letting it feel its tight embrace. He gripped onto her bottom, his hands already knowing where to go to hold her. As she held and kissed him, he felt complete. He'd heard the phrase "two become one," but he hadn't quite felt it till now. She felt right around him, like she was another part of him. Their tongues met in a fierce passing dance that filled his body with a rush of physical and amorous desire. As she gasped, he chuckled,

"And you're so wonderfully tight," he groaned, "I love you" he drove his hips up, not letting his slip up register until he had picked up a rhythm. Then he panicked, "this. I mean, this. I love-like you Lisa but I-uh, oh fuck it."

He kissed her, letting his body talk for him. If he had said he loved any of his previous partners on their first date that he loved them, they would freak and he half expected Lisa to do the same. He adored her and was obsessed but he had felt something new as they had begun to explore each other. That feeling was a completeness that he hadn't felt before. He let his lips break off and kept bouncing her on his cock, enjoying the contact of their flesh but letting a bit of fear take hold on his heart, worried what she might say.
 
Lisa hardly heard him..let alone register it as a landmark statement. She was delirious with bliss.

"Give it to me" she moaned "I want all of you" she moaned feeling as if she wanted him to crush her and make her part of his body. She wrapped herself around him, arms and legs and felt so perfect.

"How much do you want me? How hard do you want to fuck me?" she squeaked as her body jerked with orgasm and after shocks. She was like a junky overdosing but she was not dying, she was getting higher.

"You won't hurt me baby, I can take it, I am tougher than I look" she said assuring her giant lover he could let go of his fear and let her give him the freedom he is giving home. As Jake moved to the bed Lisa managed to hit the switch on the video camera that happened to still be pointed at the bed. She was not broadcast, just capturing possibly the best sex she would ever have. Not to mention she loved performing and being on camera.

"Now Jake, Fuck your little anime girl" she said louder, loud enough for the camera's small mic to pick up.
 
Jake laughed as he realized Lisa was too enraptured to hear his confession. He quickly stopped though, as his own arousal started to overcome his rational thought. He felt her orgasm again and soon found himself returning to the blissful oblivion he had only discovered that day. As they became a tangle of limbs, he finally heard what she was saying. Still, as his balls slapped against her and his lips found hers again and again as their bodies merged into a working machine of pleasure, his words left him. He didn't even notice the camera going on. At that moment, his entire world was just the bed and Lisa.

However, when she told him to fuck her, all of the words came out at once and his hips moved more and more frantically, driving himself inside her, each thrusting extracting new and wondrous erotic pleasures.

"I want you more than anything else, Lisa. I want to fuck you so hard that you will want me and no one else. I want to fuck you till you pass out in my arms, then fuck you as soon as you wake up. I want-no I'm GOING to take everything you have to throw at me and turn right back at you. I'm going to fuck you in every position, every costume, every setting and only stop when you tell me to"

He rolled over so he was on top of her, pushing her down into the bed, his hips drove him forward, before he had seen how nervous she was to be smothered by him, now he saw how how hungry she was for everything he was offering and was willing to give it.

"And you know why? Because I'm going to make you MINE. Your everything I could want and I'm going to lay claim to your perfect body until you become mine." He moved his hips so he was driving straight down into her. He was mad with pleasure and lust. His mind was bathed in hormones and endorphins. All he could think about was driving himself into Lisa. He soon felt his scrotum pull in and felt his seed preparing to fire.

"I'm almost ready to come Lisa, my queen, my horny little anime girl." He said in between heavy breaths and willd wet percussion of their slick organs meeting in a fierce, wild fuck, "where do you want it?"

The thought had occurred to him and he still had just enough control, even with his seething need. "Where do you want your dumb horny jock to mark you?"
 
Lisa' head spun as this was certainly not Jake's first rodeo and Lisa was a pretty new filly. She alternated between mind blowing orgasms and trying to think about the video she was secretly making. She had to turn away as orgasms twisted her face with pleasure and intensity then returning to wink at the camera and blow kisses when she was sure he was otherwise occupied. It was not that she was making a video for anyone but her and possibly Jake. It just made her so fucking hot to know she would be able to watch this beast of a man fuck her.
Another orgasm surged through her and she did not look away in time and the video captured her full range of emotions.

His words were intoxicating for a girl who had only known sex as a quick awkward dark moments. "where do you want it?" he asked and her mind raced with possibilities. Being a internet girl she had watched her share of porn and were aware of the excitement men seemed to show about girls getting cum in their face and hair. She did not want to ruin the moment with any weird request. She was falling for Jake, or was it the sex, she didn't know or care but hd to answer.

"Any where" she cried as speaking forced another orgasm to explode in her tiny body and head under the linebacker beast sweaty and worked into a literal froth. "Fucking cum anywhere you want Jake" she panted looking up at him. His face desperate to release what must feel like a demon or some other worldly desire from the look of his face. She reached her small hands up to his face as he pounded into her. Time seemed to stop as each thrust became slow motion. Then she had this instant feeling, she wanted to feel his cum. She wanted to watch him ejaculate for her.
"Cum on me Jake" she said and instantly felt the emptiness as he pulled back. Her body was saddened but her mind raced as she watched his hand grip his cock drenched with her juices. She slid her hand down to his ripped abs and spread her legs for him to move up. She looked up at him as he was ready to burst. Then back down at his hand gripping his cock. He pumped twice and the first steam shot into her hair and landed across her cheek. She jerked without thinking as the next fell on her pillow and then onto her neck and tits and stomach. Ten or twenty long white jets covered her and she loved it.. Her tongue darted out and tasted some from her cheek as her hands played with the liquid on her body. She looked up at Jake beaming.
"feel good?" she asked with a giggle.
 
Jake panted as he looked down at Lisa, whose body was now painted with his sperm. She looked radiant even now and intensely erotic as she played with his cum and tasted it. An intense yet comforting afterglow filled him and he brushed her cheek.

"I feel perfect Lisa." He said, "I can't think of a time I've felt better than I do now. How about you?

Jake felt a little tired and he slowly descended down so his belly was against her, mixing their sweat and his cum as their flesh made contact. the smell of sex filled the room and he could feel her heightened heartbeat through her chest. He could feel her breath on his lips as he looked into her eyes.

"How do you do that?" He asked, beaming back at her, "here I am, panting like I jus finished a workout and all I want to do is make love to you again." He was utterly smitten with her. Oxytocin flooded his brain as he held her to him, cementing his obsession with her. He kissed her long and slow, desperate to say he loved her again but deciding to just let that slide if she hadn't heard him.

"...so, is it filming time?"
 
She rolled him over and began to squirm pressing her body to his as they slid in his cum.. She kissed him like a hungry animal and slid up and down his massive torso.
"It already is"s he sighed as her mound slid over his rippled abs. She kissed his ear and breathed "I recorded the first orgasm you ever had with me." Then she bit his ear and kissed his neck She bit his neck and sucked a nice welt.
She felt his cock aroused again pushing up as she would slide back on him.
"You like that don't you?" she said teasingly pushing back against him. "Should we watch it, still covered in cum?" she said as the little goth nerd girl was transformed into a hyper sexual wanna be porn player.
She sat up straddling his abs and looked down at him as her hands massaged his cum into her skin. "You can have anything you ever dreamed of Jake" she said in a high pitched anime inspired voice. "I will dress up and let you take me in public" she said watching his face for reaction. "I will come to your games dressed as you wish and after you can come to my place still dirty and sweaty and release that aggression with me." she said trying to find the thing. The one thing that would bind him to her. The one thing that he most wanted in the word.
 
Jake barely knew where to start. Lisa seemed to only become more aroused and more interested in him as the night went on. Every orgasm seemed to awaken an increasingly Wild and hungry nymphomaniac who craved wilder and wilder release. She touched him and licked him and bit like an Wild animal and he ate up all of it. They were soaked in each other's juices yet neither one wanted to get clean.

And the truth was, Jake wanted to get even dirtier. His lusts only grew more as she massaged his cum into her skin. He was awakening more and more to the more raw side of his lust. When she told him what she was offering he grew a wide smile. Oh, he had some ideas allright. But he could sense a bit of desperate need that needed to be addressed, while still getting what he could.

Jake pressed his forehead against hers and looked her square in the eyes. His cock released more rprecum on the both of them, desperate to resume.

"So if I wanted you to dress up as a maid with crotchless panties and come to a game, you'd do it?" He kneaded her ass, "or maybe I don't want to wait to get back here. What if I wanted you to come to a game as Asuka in her sundress With no underwear and a cream pie running down her leg? That way I could just bend you over and fuck you right after the game, maybe right in the locker room if I wanted. Or maybe a cat girl with a big collar, furry ears and a buttplug tail?" His grin was fiendish, " I have infinite ideas Lisa and if you say I can take you in public, I intend to do that in every imaginable way."

He lifted her up onto his cock and thrust deep within her, "go ahead and put it on...I want to fuck you while watching you get fucked. I want to cum inside of you while I watch me cum on you. I want all of you." He kissed her fiercely, " but remember, I said I'm yours and I meant it, you don't have to offer me anything. I want you Lisa." He picked up a rhythm, "I'll always be yours. You don't have to return this but," he blushed, "I love you." Kissed her again, "of course, now that you've said I can have you in public and dressed up however I want, I'll hold you to that.
 
The idea that he would be more interested in her than the cheerleaders or the game or the fans made her wet beyond belief as he easily slid back into her. The idea of being his little fuck toy inspired her. She had always wanted so much and somehow now she could have it.
"I will make your fantasies come true Jake" she said through her contorted face as his hands tight on her ass used her on his cock, much to her pleasure.
She struggled to speak as he drove into her. "Do you want to watch us?" she squeaked out. Her eyes immediately closed as she shook in his hands as a tremor of orgasm ripples through her.
"I would have to stop to set it up" she gasped. Her hips now moving in sequence with his thrusts. "Fuck that's good!" she sighed.
 
Jake felt her shudder and grew a playful smile. It would be agony to have them part but it gave him a delicious idea.

"Hmm, it is good, isn't it? We're perfect together and it's just getting better and better every time I thrust inside of you." He bounced her on his cock, savegely exploring her innermost places. He then kissed her. "But you did make the offer so I guess you can survive taking a break..."

He pulled himself out of her, suppressing his desires. He kissed her again. "Go ahead and get things set up. Better hurry though, my little guy gets all kinds of naughty ideas when he's left unattended".

Jake watched her face but remained firm. He wanted to see what Lisa would do when she was denied.

"Oh, one more thing, do you have any lube?" He paused, "relax, I haven't even begun to use your pussy tonight, but I want too give every piece of you some love tonight. Any butt plugs you have too...as a little training for further down the road."

He smiled. He definetly wasn't planning on taking her anal virginity tonight but since she was so eager, spicing things up and training her ass while they made love would be a delight.
 
Lisa was a little embarrassed as he asked for toys she surely did not have. She blushed as she climbed off his body and then to the floor where her legs were a little wobbly.
"No butt plugs you dirty boy" she said playfully looking back at him as he watched her tight ass wiggle away.
She took the camera and connected it to the TV he had not noticed on the wall draped with scarves and clothing. She plugged in a wire or two and then grabbed a remote and turned it on. There they were in crystal hi-def as Jake felt we had watching a dream.

She stood paused and watched as they kissed and he held himself over her. Then drove her hips into her as she shuddered with an after shock watching it again. She went and tried to find one of the options he had given her as his imagination was clearly primed for anime sex-capades.

She found a black and white maid uniform and pulled it on. It was tight and pushed her breasts up perfectly. She normally would wear at least panties for her show but there was no point today. She found a pair of furry ears she slid into her hair and walked out to see Jake watching the TV with one hand stroking his rock hard cock.

"How's the show?" she asked with a devilish smile.
 
"Oh no worries, we'll just have to go get some later." He said, only partly teasing. A devilish idea came to mind for a future date they could go on.

He watched the tape in utter disbelief. If he had told himself yesterday that he would be laying on Lisa's bed watching a porno they had shot, he would have called himself a liar. Yet here he was, staring at Lisa as she played things up for the camera in between giving into her genuine pleasure, while he said words he could barely believe came out of his mouth. While it lacked the production values, it was the hottest porn he had ever seen. He could practically feel their mutual lusts through the screen and all of the sounds the camera picked up gave him a while new dimension to his pleasure that he hadn't been able to enjoy while he was in the moment. By the time Lisa made her way back into the room, he was stroking his cock with great gusto, caught up in the moment.

He gulped when he saw Lisa walk in as a catgirl maid. She looked gorgeous and he felt a number of his fetishes being pleased as he saw her outfit. He completely dropped his cocky, dominant demeanor that he had adopted as she spoke and he stared in awe of her.

"It's great!" He caught himself, "I really like ears...oh you mean the video. It's incredible but I think it's best to be enjoyed with someone."

He laid himself on the bed with his cock pointing skyward and his head hanging over the edge of the bed facing the television.

"Come here my hardworking maid. Mount your master so he can give you a little treat."
 
Back
Top