The Trucker and the Hitchiker

"Another time. Right now this is all about you. You are too beautiful and too kind to have been denied for so long, he says kissing her. He unbuttons his shirt, and tosses it onto the drivers seat. KIcking off his boots, he lowers his pants and underwear and slides them down his legs, and drops them on the drivers seat. He stands...(well hunches in the cramped space) naked letting her get a look at him, like he had gotten at her.

His thick shaft wwas enlongated and pointing straight up lookig for a loace ot slide in.

"Oh baby, you are too kind. And wow you have a lot to offer this girl." Amy says eyeing his body. She reaches down and gently strokes him. "Very nice indeed." She pulls Mac down to her and they kiss and make out. She continues to play with his member before whispering "give it to me".

They repostion slightly before they line up and he slowly enters her. Slowly, ever so slowly they build a rhythm. She wraps her legs around him and moans in joy as the fuck. It's the first time in a month for her, but already it's better than most times with her lazy husband. She corrects her self, ex husband as she never intends on going back.

He enters her. It was an electric moment for him. Most of his bed mates were truck stop waitresses and a few secretaries and shipping clerks that he would meet up with on his runs. With them it was about physical attraction, and satisfying an primal urges.

This was different. This was about making a connection. He started slow and built up to a nice steady pace, not too fast, not too slow. He kisses her as he makes love to her. One hand supports his weight, his other is massaging her breast as his thrusts start to become random, changing speed and depth with every stroke.

The intercourse weaves it's way between and around being totally sexual then to being straight lovemaking. Mac touches and their kisses are exactly what each has needed for a long time. They build a rhythm without speaking. But one that seems to fill that void that was bigger than either realized.

Amy doesn't ever want it to end, so when Mac slowest, she fears it will end, but they are only small breaks, as Mac expertly edges himself and her to the brink of orgasm then backs off. Soon both are moaning in sweet pleasure, knowing that it may not be much longer when this ends. An unspoken understanding let's both know that this will not be the last time they make love, not they are suddenly a couple but more of they are what each needs at this moment. If they become a couple later than so be it.

Mac pulled himself out of her, and adjusted her position so they were laying on there right sides and he pushed himself into her again as hi shands found her breast and his mouth found her neck. Their bodies were touching from head to toe, their legs intertwined as he thrust into her from behind.

Amy had rarely been fucked from behind, and never like the Mac was. He cries of pleasure filled the truck cab. As did her steady stream of. "Oh, oh, yeah, yeah , mmm, yeah fuck me baby, oh, oh, yeah." As they both have as good as they got.

He was no longer making love he was fucking her. He was driving his cock deep into her, his hands were squeezing her tits and pinching her erect nipples. his balls slapped her ass on every thrust. He was full of energy and had no intention of stopping until she begged him to fill her with his cum.

As her orgasm hit, Mac lovemaking became more aggressive. His thrusts deeper than any she very felt. He was now really beginning to fuck the he'll out of her and she was loving it. Thrashing under him, her hips meeting him on every stroke.

She lovedid how his large hands squeezed her breasts, like he was holding on to them for leverage. As she was with the sheets. Their bodies glistening with the sweet sweat of sex. Amy moaning in pleasure "YES, YES YES. That's it Mac, fuck me hard. Oh yeah baby , that's it. Mmmmmm, cum for me baby. Yeah, feels so good. Am I going to make you cum too baby?"

Mac felt her body start to tremble and tense. He knew she was about to cum. His hands grasped her tits harder as he drove his dick in deeper as she cried out in pleasure when her orgasm took control.

Mac continued his thrusting as one hand released her breast and rubbed her clit to prolong her orgasm. He was starting to get close himself but he was determined to make her cum at least one more time.

Amy shook as Mac pinched her clit with expert skill. Not hard but firm enough to cause anot her wave of orgasm. She fletcher her vagina clamping down on his big cock as she came and came. Her back arched in pleasure. She trashes her head back and forth as she reaches out to pull Mac close with a steady stream of, "oh fuck, oh fuck, oh oh, oh ffffuuuuccckkk."

She falls back exhausted looking up at Mac as he continues. Her enter your spent takes to this kind man. She smiles up at him.

When she clamped down on his cock, he knew he had her. He relaxed and slowed his thrusting, knowing he was on the brink and wanted to savor every stroke. He pulled her tight against him, and used long slow strokes until the pressure in his balls built to unbearable levels. "I'm about to cum!" he growled not knowing if she would be okay with him filling herw with his fertile seed. He relaxed his grip to allow her to move if she wanted to.

Amy wrapped her weak legs around Mac. Giving him silent permission to cum inside her. Her face glowing fro.his attention. She gently wraps her arms around his neck and pulls him down for a sweet kiss.

"Thank you so much, Big Mac. You are so wonderful."

He smiles and lets loose inside her howling in pleasure as his cream explodes from his cock into her wonderful body. HE kept trying to push his cock deeper into her as blast after blast jets out of his cock and into her pussy.

Finished cumming he accepted her hugs and held her close and tight, smiling at her words. "And you Amy, you are one beautiful and special lady." He kisses her, as they lay there basking in their afterglow.

It took them both a few minutes to truly relax as they lay togehter. Eventually, they both drifted off to a delightfullying restful sleep. When they awoke they smiled happily at each other, and noticed the sun had almost set.

"Wow, I hope I didn't make you late." Any says with a wicked smile. then she adds, "but I think we made it worth it."

Neither of them made much of an effort to rise, enjoying just laying together. They talked of everything and nothing, just enjoying each other's company.

Glancing at his watch, he said "Not late, but dinner is going to be short. The longer we stay in bed the shorter it'll be." He tells her kissing her again. "But since I already had dessert, I can eat the entree pretty fast." he says holding her and not making a move to get up.

Their contented bliss was interrupted by the ring of Amy'says cheap cell phone. "It's my Momma." She says as she answers. "Hi Momma.......how are you doing?.......don't over do it, I'm on my way.....no he wouldn't ask, so I hitch hiked. No I got a ride Momma, with a very nice man.......ok Momma....I willl....I am..no Momma, Billy is not here.....Momma, listen I, I need to go. I should be there sometime in the morning, I think......ok love you Momma."

After hanging up she smiles at Mac. "Momma says I should keep my eyes on you since Billy is not here." She winks and adds "that won't be a problem."

"I guess we need to get rollin' then huh darlin?" Mac says lifting her up and sliding out from under her. Slipping on his pants, he opens the privacy curtains and starts the truck and gets it moving.

Amy dressed as Mac did his required inspection. She considered get out a new brand and pantyou, but decide to continue being "wild." She did get out one of the tee shirts she planned on sleeping in and placed it on her seat in case she leaked. She wonders if Mac will noticemail her lack of bra.

After they where on the road a while her phone rang again. This time it was Billy but she did not answer. A few more miles down the road her called again. World War 3 broke out on the phone, ending with Amy saying "Fuck off asshole."

It took her a few minutes of staring out the window before she calmed enough to apologize about the call. "Thank you so much Mac. Just meeting you has really opened my eyes about that asshat." She smiles at him in a demure yet sexy way.

He drives on silently letting her be alone with her own thoughts and waiting for her to speak up on her own time.

"Do you want to talk about him or should I change the subject?" he asked her manuvering around a pregnant roller skate that was in the granny.

Lost in her thoughts and looking out the side window at nothing, it takes Amy a while to answer. A little bitter she says, "I'm done with him. Let's talk about anything else. Like where are some places you like the best?"

Before allowing Mac to answer, Amy goestrogen off a bit. "Fuck that ass. I'm done. Absolutely done. Lazy asshole, video game asshat. Haha, play your broken xbox now buttface." A breif pause, then, "I just gotta figure out how to get my stuff. I have some nice things, you know. Not a lot, some things." Then she starts to sing a Miranda Lambert song, "Go and fix your make up, girl, it’s just a break up',Run and hide your crazy and start actin’ like a lady, Cause I raised you better, gotta keep it together, Even when you fall apart, But this ain’t my mama’s broken heart." When she's done she says, mind if to try to find a station. A little searching brings up a country station playing a little Big Town song, then "Gunpowder and Lead comes on." Amy sings along to it and several others, until the station fades.

Her mood improved,."Sorry for being Debbie Downer. You are really a great man." Her impish smile returns. "Let's just have fun from now on", she says more to herself than Mac.

Reaching out to her, he puts his hand on her knee. "I got a friend at a choke n puke up the road a piece. We can put in there n borrow his truck to go get yer stuff. Call him and tell him you're sorry you lost yer temper and ask him to come meet you somewhere that'll take him an hour or so to get to. lThen we go to yer place and git yer shit and head off to yer mommas."

He shifts into top gear and moves into the hammer lane as he reaches for his radio. "Sparky should be in rangee now... Sparky you got yer ears on, it's Big Mac."

He winks at her waiting for a response from the radio or her.

"Oh my God! You would do that for me?" Amy's face lights up with a huge grin. "Are you sure you won't lose too much time for me?"

"Of course I would darling. My one rule in life is to treat everyone how I want them to treat my momma, or my sister. Well most of the time anyway, we've done a few things that I wouldn't do with my momma or my sister."

The CB crackled, Mac explain his plan to his buddy who agreed to let him borrow the truck. After Amy made a quick phone call, they got in the old beat-up Ford F-150, and headed back to the house she shared with her now EX.

Back