Str8 males and bi sex

the lady has returned

i can't be sure why i seem to be the only female who's willing to post here, but i will try to offer my personal opinions. i do not intend to speak for all females, because i'm just one person.

i remember reading in a sex ed book once that 1/4 of males have participated in a sexual act leading to orgasm with another male at least once before the age of 25. i don't remember where this was, nor do i know how accurate it was. i just remember liking the fact and informing my boyfriends of this, it always freaked them out. i never really beleieved it was true, assuming that there had been some gross misrepresentation of the facts somewhere.

i'm 19 now, kinky and bi. somewhat experienced with both sexes during the last 2 years. 4 males (1 mutual masturbation only, 1 oral, 1 vaginal sex, 1 all of the above plus anal), and the love of my life who's a female (we haven't gotten into strap-ons, and draw the line at rimming but everything else is GOOD)... i'm just recently coming to terms with the idea of MM sex. at 14 i was sexually uninvolved, i looked at girls and guys. i liked the look of girls but wasn't atracted. at 16 i regularly checked out girls, but i would openly state i wasn't attracted to them, i wasn't, i wished i was though-if anyone could relate. i got involved with guys, still wishing i was attracted to women, but i wasn't. when i started surfing porn at 18 though, if it was stories i'd read MF, or FF. if it was pictures i only looked at females. guys were never sexually attractive unless they were there, with me. i'll clarify. guys have been attractive for years, but genital nudity is a turn off. and continued to be until i was with my second boyfriend, about 4 months after giving my first handjob. then it became sexy only if it was my partner, right there with me, i don't believe pictures of his cock woud have pleaseed me at all. i fell in love with my gf at 18, it was rather sudden. we were cuddled up together one night, sharing a bed and i had an overwhelming urge to touch her breasts... it took me a while to admit but we got involved that night and have been for the past 8 months (my longest relationship so far). it took me a few days to become comfortable with the sexually of a pussy, right there, near me, the smell the taste... but even then, i didn't enjoy the idea of MM sex. it was a turn off. one of my roomates is a bi-male. i've hung out with his bf and him over pizza or whatever, (we have a policy of keep any romance to your own room), and of course the idea of them together behind the closed door comes to mind. i came to terms with the vauge mental pictures, and i've come to the point that it could be a turn on in the right situation, but i'm not going to seek out MM porn.


i've never had a problem with homosexuality, or bisexuality. at worst i was seriously under educated and avoided the unknown. i never shunned anyone for it, i just didn't care to bring it up. if you wanted to do it on your own time fine, but i don't want to hear about it kind of policy. the idea bothered me, bit i wasn't going to let it stop me from meeting someone i found interesting. i've become extremely accepting of it, you are what you are, you feel how you feel, and i wish that everyone may enjoy healthy, and fun sex. i wish that everyone can make their fantasies reality with someone who wishes to participate, and that people will not try to label them for their sexual desires.

i hope this is some insight into female bi-sexuality and the way i've percieved MM sex.

if it turns you on, do your reaserch, find a partner you trust, play safely, but by all means please do PLAY!
 
Remember how I said I was going to do something about my bi tendencies?

Well, the way it looks like, I´m going to meet three guys (one bi, two gay) in the next two days (Wed and Thu), and ending up in bed with one of them is entirely possible! Will keep everything as safe as possible though and of course you informed about the encounters. *g*
 
I think this is a common fantasy in many guys, mainly because we get so horny. In my mind, I honestly think gay guys are honest, wheras bi guys are just horny. This may be just because this is how it is with me. When I'm horny, I often have the urge to have MM sex (of all ways shapes and forms). However, the moment I'm not horny it becomes somewhat gross to me (the same thing as the cumming on ones own mouth thing, which I have tried, with the same results). Another example, when I hang out with gay friends I know (I obviously have no problem with gay and bi people), I am not at all attracted to them. However, when something piques my curiousity, I get interested. For example, our college had a night of amusing skits and the like, one of which (long story) mainly featured two guys making out. And boy, were they going at it. I assume they were gay/bi, or just really good/dedicated actors, cuz they were kissing and tonguing and sucking fingers. This got me going. I've often gotten close to trying something, or been "daring" (walking around a somewhat empty men's changing room at the gym with a semihardon), but always chicken out or get grossed out.
That's all for now...I'd be interested in seeing if any guys feel the same, about it only being when they're horny.

-U2
 
Similar feelings.

I didn't used to be attracted to men I saw in person, only to porn or fantasies, and then only when really horny. Now I am starting to become attracted to real live men. It is interesting.

A bi man I knew once told me he used to be like this--only in fantasy--and then he had sex with a man. After that, he was attracted to men just like women. I am not sure he wasn't lying and trying to get in my pants, however...

Anyway...
 
bi males ARE a turn on

wooohoo indigo rose!


i've only gotten involved w/ one guy who i found out was bi. unfortunately it was all of a 2 night stand and then he asked if i'd be interested in a 3way w/ him and his bf. not knowing him all that well (getting involved was a mistake, to be honest, but i was lucky) and never having even seen his bf before i declined completely, and quit seeing him. not that it had much potential to continue anyway.

in a situation where i knew the guys better though, that would be great. oh fuck that would be good.....
 
Ok, first meeting today at 20.50 local time (two hours to go the time I´m writing this) - I´m really excited/nervous and asking myself if trying to make that bi-fantasy come true is what I really want, or if it would be better to let it remain a fantasy. Well, only one way to find out...
 
His Whimsicality said:
Ok, first meeting today at 20.50 local time (two hours to go the time I´m writing this) - I´m really excited/nervous and asking myself if trying to make that bi-fantasy come true is what I really want, or if it would be better to let it remain a fantasy. Well, only one way to find out...

Please let us know what happened!
There are probably many lurkers like me
who are also curious!:eek:
 
I have fantasized about having a Bi experience for a long time now. Just don't know how to go about asking another Str8 guy about giving him a BJ or jacking him off. I guess alot of guys are somewhat bi-curious.
 
John33 said:
I guess alot of guys are somewhat bi-curious.

My lover considered himself straight - until I slid a finger in his ass when we made love. He really loved it. He has gay friends and has worked in a gay club, but has no experience with men himself. We did a cyber story between ourselves involving another couple, and he got right into the fantasy. I seem to have opened up something in him, and being bi myself I know how he feels, because I only came out to him 4 months ago. We're a rather mixed up couple it seems! :D

He may never have the courage to act on his feelings, but at least we know they're there, and I have no problem with it, just as he loves me for who and what I am. We intend to eventually have a MFF threesome for me though :heart: :kiss:
 
I'm straight but can admit to being a bit bi curious. I have some lesbian friends who invited me to the gay bar a few times. While there I've turned down multiple requests from guys hitting on me and I made out with this transvestitie. I know I'm straight because I want a girl, I mean girls are cute and they smell good. I'm just gonna have to look extra hard to find a girlfriend that will let me listen to the Village People and watch the Powerpuff Girls.
 
Ok, here is comes as promised: my date report

Wednesday was an embarassing failure, we failed to meet because I mixed things up which resulted in us waiting in two different places for the other to arrive.

Thursday I didn´t botch it up, we met (I had a face pic and a body pic from him and vice versa) and went to a café. He is 24 like myself, bi (first experiences in a "boy sex circle" back in school when he was 16, 17), and prefers men because he gets along with them better emotionally. He is going steady with a boyfriend for about 9 months, but said boyfriend doesn´t have much time for him currently, which was his reason to submit his profile at the internet contact site; I have a steady gf and was bi-curious, which was my reason to submit.

Anyway, we have a nice talk, after we´ve paid he asks me if I want to come to his apartment, which was fine with me, so we went there by public transport.

Once we arrived there we had another drink, talked a little bit more, and after we had emptied our glasses and had settled everything (he said he didn´t want to kiss on the mouth out of respect for his boyfriend, but I never wanted to do that, cuddling or other tender things with a man anyway [yuck!]), he started to undress.

I think he helped me out of my t-shirt, we both took off everything except our underwear and he lay down and beckoned me to him, which I did after some hesitation, the whole situation being new for me and everything. He then started to kiss and work his tongue somewhere on my left neck which I really wasn´t into, but as long as he didn´t want me to do any of that kind, well, ok.

Meanwhile I did what I always wanted to do try out after I let my hand slide along one of his butt-halves: I started to play with his cock through his underpants, sliding my thumb and index finger up and down the sides of his shaft, and his cock responded by growing rather quickly. I played around a little bit more and then slid off his underpants and his cock springs out and up, and I see my first live and erect cock not belonging to me. His cock (as I had already thought based on what his body pic has revealed) is pretty long and think, like a little bit longer than 7 inches and about 1.75 inches in width, and his tip twists to the left.

I ask him if he has ever measured his cock (he says no - can you believe it?!) and remark upon the nice smell, smells just like mine and I like that sexual musky cock smell. I rub his cock, and he puts on a condom shortly afterwards, so I also start to blow him (two of the three things I wanted to try out). I then move over to his left because his cock also points to the left, so it´s easier for me to take it in.

I try to see how far I can get it in, and manage perhaps halfways, as soon as I try to get in more I start to gag, not badly, but still. I try not to touch his cock with my teeth and rub him at the same time, sometimes I also just play along the underside of his tip with my tongue. I continue to do this about 10 to 15 minutes (quite exhausting for your mouth, especially if the cock is fat!), but he doesn´t cum, says he has got a lot of stamina, so ok, why not try out the last of the three things: getting penetrated.

I go into the bathroom and take a leak, in the meantime he applies lube to his condom-encased cock (I later ask if it´s water based, but of course it is). I also apply some lube to my cherry, he lies down and I position myself above him, putting the tip of his cock to my back-entrance and slowly pushing down. (Note that I tried out my fingers years ago and also "exercised" with a fat butt plug, so I know how it feels if something is inserted there and I also knew that I like that feeling - if you are not familiar with this, to start with a cock most likely will be too much).

Ok, so I slowly sit down, and he moans a little bit as his tip slides in. I try to sit down further, but his cock becomes fatter after the tip and I start to feel uncomfortably overstretched, so I move up again, only then noting that the tip already was in my back-entrance just as it slides out. Again I sit down, this time there is no feeling of being overstretched and his cock goes in deeply, and I proceed to ride him, which is pretty good for both of us (only gets uncomfortable if I try to sit down and get his whole cock in, too long for my anatomy).

I ride him for 10 to 15 minutes, he encases my cock with his hand which also feels good as I move up and down because my cock moves foreward and backward in his hand. Still, no sign that he is going to cum, says he can hold out a long time like this, so we decide that he is going to do me while I lie on my back with my legs up. So he is pounding me, but I start to feel slightly uncomfortable then, like I have to shit, it´s also getting colder in his room which doesn´t improve things. I ask him to use some more lube which he does, but I still feel like I have to shit, so he says, well, ok, let´s not overdo this the first time, and I agree to quit here after he says it would still take him quite some time to cum.

He moves out of me very slowly (says he hates the feeling himself, and yes, it doesn´t feel so good if something big slides out of you quickly), we both have a shower to clean up a bit (anal sex being a little bit of the messy sort despite me having bowel movement before sex), I offer to finish him off manually, he puts on a new condom, I do him orally a little bit, but he then wanks himself to orgasm and asks me to take his cock in his mouth when he comes, which I do. (Funny thing is I expected a lot of fluid to come out, especially with him saying that it takes him a long time to come, but when he does, it is heavy or whatever, only I can hardly see anything in the condom, just a few drops).

After that we sit there a little while further, he asks me if I want to go out, I decline, get dressed, and we say goodbye, he says I can call him if I want to meet again, don´t think it will come to that, though: As opposed to him I am in a relationship where everything works and I don´t want to endanger it, I know that I prefer women, especially my girl, over men by far, and I was also able to satisfy my bi-curiousity. Kinda nice to have tried it out, though.
 
A new subculture awakening?

It is interesting to me how many sites and discussions on the Internet are dedicated to men like us. I think we are all really similar: basically straight, live a "straight lifestyle" and don't want to give it up, just want a little extra fun. (It feels very Athenian, actually.) I wonder if in 10 years this will all seem at least a little normal in some circles, starting with discussions like this.

Here's hoping...

Here's hoping that guy at the coffee house at school is in those circles with me :)...
 
reply for His Whimsicality

i am stunned. i read your post. and first of all i'd like to say congratuations on making your fantasy a reality. second, i'd like to say, that although i wasn't so sure about it, that sounded really hot. it wasn't written like a story, which explains why i'm not dripping at the throught, but the account was really enjoyable to read.

i wonder, how many males who have bi fantasies/desires have an accurate perception of what anal penetration or giving a handjob/blow job is like. i know you can guess, more accurately than i could ever know, because you have a cock, but then again i've been on the other side. i've sucked guys off, tasted cum (i'll believe that every guy has a different flavor - but in my opinon there are 2 flavours, i just got off last night, and i haven't had time to jack off in 3 days, the first is preferable if you're going to taste it, easier on the gag reflex too.) i've kind of gagged myself trying to deep throat (a guy with a smallish cock 4-4 1/2") is best for deep throating, anal too), i know that musty smell (reminds me of oatmeal and i don't know why), and there are some days that i love giving head, and there are some days when it simply wasn't enjoyable.

perhaps the best piece of advice i can give, is don't expect the first bj you give to get him off. if it does, congratuations, if it doesn't, it's probably because niether of you were comfortable enough and/or you don't know exactly how to make him wimper yet.

i dated a guy for 3 months, i was 16, he was 18. it got fairly heavy pretty quick, but in about 2 1/2 months of giving him hand jobs he never came. my conclusion = there is no shame in letting your partner know what turns you on most. it is not an insult. it's a compiment. if you tell/show them what you need, you'll get off and they'll be happy with themself for giving you pleasure. i used to feel bad that he didn't get off. when it was over, he told me his hand was less frustrating than mine. it took me all of 30 seconds to realise this was more of an insult to his ability to teach me what he wanted, than to my lack of apparent skill. since then i've been w/ much more communicative guys and i've been a hand job and bj wonder. (also has something to do w/ enjoying doing it)

let everyone experience their fantasies. enjoy.
 
wanting to try same sex

The past few months I have really been thinking of trying Oral and J/O with another man. It seems like thats all I fantasize about when I masturbate. I have a couple guys I've been talking to on the computer thats close by my town. I think something might work out with this but like you asked how would I feel after I have an orgasm. I even feel strange after i cum from J/O if I was thinking about a man. But if the chance comes by I'm going to try it. If I feel bad afterwards It will pass in time and at least I'll know where I stand on the subject
 
This is an interesting thread.I have been in the same frame of mind.I am mid 40's and married and have a normal (?) sex life.My wife was less interested then I after she had kids.She still liked it but only after she was turned on. I think it was the internet and all the porn that got me interested or curious about bi-sex.What turned me on was or is cocks.No kissing or nipple play or ass or hugging.Just j.o. and oral.I got to try it at an adult bookstore .I used a condom .I would have liked to not use one but that would be too scary.I passed the condom through the glory hole and the guys put it on no problem.I think the attraction is my own cock.I know I enjoy playing with it and just wanted to try and play with an other since I can't do oral on my self.It is good to find guys who are staight and have the same curiosity.But it can be hard to weed out the gay guys who will go along with your ideas just to get with you.I have no problem with gays but they wreck my fantasy.
 
Curiosity

So much for my mindless rambling. Have a good day and may your dreams come true and be what you want them to be.
 
Last edited:
Angel eve

I am continually amazed by the things I learn every day.
 
Last edited:
Great post Thin Man. I am learning that there are many differnces in the mental makeup of the men that have posted on this thread. I am glad to not feel alone in the way I feel and I find it interesting that there is so much similarity in feelings/fantasies. Thanks for the thoughtful and well writen insight.

Thanks to everyone else that has posted thoughtful and insightful posts.

SM
 
Great post, Whimsicality, that was very interesting. I've thought about doing what you did (no plans or even desires, really) and you sound like you experienced it in a similar way that I would. Curious, with a capital C. :)

One of the most interesting parts of this thread [to me] is that a lot of guys (myself included) are really turned-off by the idea of tenderness with their male partners (kissing, hugging, cuddling). It sounds weird, but it's so true. That's really gross to me, although I'd probably give a BJ or more if I were in the mood.

I wonder if a guy can really say he's "bi" if he doesn't like any intimacy with guys. Just the most superficial, meaningless sex possible to satisfy some need.

Indeed, bisexuality or bicuriosity in guys is a perplexing subject!
 
Re: Angel eve

Thin Man said:
I am continually amazed by the things I learn every day. I have seen on this thread and others reference to post orgasmic guilt.

I have never discussed this with anyone and now know (again) that as in many other things, I am not only not alone, but what I feel is a common thing.

My question to you as a female is, do women or rather you, as a woman experience post orgasmic guilt, or is it a male phenomenon?

I have no idea what my earlier post was about. Just a rambling day I guess.


I am not sure that I understand what you mean by post orgasmic guilt.


Minout
 
Quimmy said:
Great post, Whimsicality, that was very interesting. I've thought about doing what you did (no plans or even desires, really) and you sound like you experienced it in a similar way that I would. Curious, with a capital C. :)

One of the most interesting parts of this thread [to me] is that a lot of guys (myself included) are really turned-off by the idea of tenderness with their male partners (kissing, hugging, cuddling). It sounds weird, but it's so true. That's really gross to me, although I'd probably give a BJ or more if I were in the mood.

I wonder if a guy can really say he's "bi" if he doesn't like any intimacy with guys. Just the most superficial, meaningless sex possible to satisfy some need.

Indeed, bisexuality or bicuriosity in guys is a perplexing subject!

I don't think that it is perplexing at all, I believe (imo) that it is pretty simple. I think that men want their basic needs satisfied without the complications of having to go through the emotional gymnastics that is requied with some(most) women. They take on a practical, analytical approach to it. Maybe the act of oral on a guy is the most "emotionally connected" act that can be performed. The willingness for a woman to give me oral sex for my sheer pleasue is a great gift, but I have come accross only a few women that truely enjoy the experience. I find the attration of performing oral sex on another guy an extension of the attention I would love someone to give to me. I know what pleases myself and I would love to share that expertise with someone else. Sometimes I love to get off just for the fun of it. It's quick, it's simple but masturbation can become a lonely experience at times and you just want to share it with someone else. Why the fuck not with another guy? What's the big freakin deal. The social complication is the biggest negative factor It's an understanding only a guy can give another guy. So many times you see women bond over "understanding each other", fine, why the hell can't guys. Here is a fantasy dialog:

---------Two friends watching a game (or anything else)----------
Jason: "Hey they are getting their asses kicked what a boring game."

Matt: "Yeah, I am bored"

Jason: "Hey I didn't get any from the wife this morning and I am so fucking horny, do me a favor and suck me off would you?"

Matt: "Alright but hurry up, the other game is gonna be on soon."

--------suck, swallow, spit or shoot---------------

Jason: "Ahh, much better, thanks man."

Matt: "No problem asshole...you owe me one"

heh...I know pretty basic but it's the appreciation of uncomplication that draws me. I think guys get tired of playing gender games and just want to be their primitive selfish selves.

my .02 worth.

SM
 
Hey Whimsically...

Thanks for the honest and detailed account of your experience, it does address a lot of issues of fantasy vs. reality.
 
Back
Top