Nerd fucks his bullies mom then his girlfriend

loquere

Smile!
At a college a bully named Blake beats up his nerd RA Philip putting him in hospital. Blakes mom, offers Philip limitless sex so he doesn't press charges & file a college complaint getting her bully son kicked out.

Blake afterwards becomes frightened he may go to jail & get kicked out of college, not knowing his mom has already made a deal to save him, Blake has his hot girlfriend Amber offer Philip limitless sex in exchange for amnesty for Blake.

Is RA = Research Assistant? Or did you mean TA = Teaching Assistant? Or something else?

Anyway, sure, good storyline. Nerd Philip does Blake's mom Moira and GF Amber many times. Not together, alas -- such gives the game away. Philip is much more thoughtful, considerate, and attentive than Blake or his father; Amber and Moira both love their new situations.

Can Philip extort anything more from Blake? Maybe double BJs from Blake and Amber. Blake must then, wittol-like, watch Amber fuck Philip. Does he secretly enjoy it and develop a cuck futish? Maybe Moira and Amber discover the double bribery but fuck, Philip is *SO* good to them -- they both stick with him.

Last edited:
Is RA = Research Assistant? Or did you mean TA = Teaching Assistant? Or something else?

Anyway, sure, good storyline. Nerd Philip does Blake's mom Moira and GF Amber many times. Not together, alas -- such gives the game away. Philip is much more thoughtful, considerate, and attentive than Blake or his father; Amber and Moira both love their new situations.

Can Philip extort anything more from Blake? Maybe double BJs from Blake and Amber. Blake must then, wittol-like, watch Amber fuck Philip. Does he secretly enjoy it and develop a cuck futish? Maybe Moira and Amber discover the double bribery but fuck, Philip is *SO* good to them -- they both stick with him.

i was thinking that he is so good to them both they decide to stay with him and even group against him as a reward type

Then the womens' volleyball, swim, athletics, gymnastics, dancing, cheerleader and chess teams, and female admins and teaching staff find he is so good at giving orgasms that they all get their boyfriends or girlfriends to beat him up so they can offer unlimited sex. He is living the dream when not in hospital.

Then the womens' volleyball, swim, athletics, gymnastics, dancing, cheerleader and chess teams, and female admins and teaching staff find he is so good at giving orgasms that they all get their boyfriends or girlfriends to beat him up so they can offer unlimited sex. He is living the dream when not in hospital.
Best twist yet!

Of course the women contribute to pay his zero-deductible insurance premiums. The insurer gets suspicious and sends a loss-control investigator -- but she is rather smitten by him, too, and gets her husband to beat him. What a run of luck!

Flip it. The girlfriend volunteers. They do it, but Blake finds out, maybe even walks in on them.

To keep his girlfriend, Blake offers his hot mother. At some point she blurts out that Blair is better than her son, exposing that Mom and Son have been fucking for years.

That gives him more ammunition and he goes back after the girlfriend, maybe even doing her and the mother at the same time.

They go another step and make Blake watch the three of them. Maybe he's in a chair or laying on his back restrained. Mom feels bad and sucks his cock while getting it in the ass from Blair.

They go another step and make Blake watch the three of them. Maybe he's in a chair or laying on his back restrained. Mom feels bad and sucks his cock while getting it in the ass from Blair.
By 'Blair' I think you mean Philip, right? Anyway, hot twist! At some point Blake's mom Moira pegs her son with a strap-on while he blows Philip whose tongue is busy on Amber somewhere. Then Amber's twin sister walks in...

"Resident Advisor, Resident Assistant - In a university residence hall (dorm), an RA is a student leader. They keep order, serve as a resource to residents, organize events, and generally work to maintain a positive living and learning community. Some residents do not like RAs because they see them only as authority figures who get them in trouble for policy violations."

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=RA.

My only problem with this is the Moms name, Moira. Diane sounds better.

Flip it. The girlfriend volunteers. They do it, but Blake finds out, maybe even walks in on them.

To keep his girlfriend, Blake offers his hot mother. At some point she blurts out that Blair is better than her son, exposing that Mom and Son have been fucking for years.

That gives him more ammunition and he goes back after the girlfriend, maybe even doing her and the mother at the same time.

Oh wow, I don't have a problem with this surprisingly. This is my idea on crack.

I like the OP's original idea. It's really good. I don't like the idea of the bully offering up his girlfriend. I wish there was some other way. I guess the girlfriend volunteering herself would be good.

Just some ideas

Up in front of who volunteers to have sex with the nerd there needs to be some setup. How about if the bully is an athlete on a scholarship with an almost certainty that he will become a professional athlete and make millions. The beating happens at a party where the bully is drunk, and he thinks the nerd is hitting on his girlfriend.

Now facing potential career ending charges, the bully's doting mother takes over and offers sex to the nerd. The mother ends up teaching the nerd how to be amazing in bed.

The girlfriend, not knowing what the mother has done, also offers herself to the nerd. He idea is to claim sexual assault against the nerd and hold it over his head so the nerd won't press charges on her boyfriend. To her, this is the best way to keep her future trophy wife of a professional athlete status in tact.

Because the nerd is kind and gentle, unlike the bully, and mother has taught the nerd well, the girlfriend ends up loving the sex with the nerd and can't bring herself to threatening to press assault charges against him.

Now the nerd knows he is good in bed and has a newfound confidence. He decides he is going to meet with the bully to forgive him for the beating. He has no intention of pressing charges. But the bully still has no idea what his mother and girlfriend have done, so when the nerd shows up the bully starts to grovel and asks what he can do to keep him from pressing charges. The nerd sees an opportunity and tells the bully he wants to make love to the bully's girlfriend, pretending that he has never even touched her.

The bully doesn't agree to this but he doesn't reject it either, so the nerd starts to pile on to the absurdity of the bully actually offering up his girlfriend. The nerd tells the bully he want to have sex with with the bully's girlfriend and the bully has to watch.

I like the OP's original idea. It's really good. I don't like the idea of the bully offering up his girlfriend. I wish there was some other way. I guess the girlfriend volunteering herself would be good.

READ BELOW

Up in front of who volunteers to have sex with the nerd there needs to be some setup. How about if the bully is an athlete on a scholarship with an almost certainty that he will become a professional athlete and make millions. The beating happens at a party where the bully is drunk, and he thinks the nerd is hitting on his girlfriend.

Now facing potential career ending charges, the bully's doting mother takes over and offers sex to the nerd. The mother ends up teaching the nerd how to be amazing in bed.

The girlfriend, not knowing what the mother has done, also offers herself to the nerd. He idea is to claim sexual assault against the nerd and hold it over his head so the nerd won't press charges on her boyfriend. To her, this is the best way to keep her future trophy wife of a professional athlete status in tact.

Because the nerd is kind and gentle, unlike the bully, and mother has taught the nerd well, the girlfriend ends up loving the sex with the nerd and can't bring herself to threatening to press assault charges against him.

Now the nerd knows he is good in bed and has a newfound confidence. He decides he is going to meet with the bully to forgive him for the beating. He has no intention of pressing charges. But the bully still has no idea what his mother and girlfriend have done, so when the nerd shows up the bully starts to grovel and asks what he can do to keep him from pressing charges. The nerd sees an opportunity and tells the bully he wants to make love to the bully's girlfriend, pretending that he has never even touched her.

The bully doesn't agree to this but he doesn't reject it either, so the nerd starts to pile on to the absurdity of the bully actually offering up his girlfriend. The nerd tells the bully he want to have sex with with the bully's girlfriend and the bully has to watch.

Thank you both so much, so so so much for contributing. Hypoxia and his tentacle ideas have been killing me :rolleyes:

I was actually going to make the bully a Quarterback I swear to God, I've had this idea for a long time, but I gave up on it as being cliche and posted it on here when I decided not to write it.

But the way you laid this out is golden, yes the girlfriend will volunteer herself and not be offered by the BF, the sexual assault double blackmail from the GF and then the sex in front of the BF, yes.

I WILL WRITE THIS, after I finish the incest story I’m working on, I’m halfway finished it.

THIS WILL BE FUN TO WRITE!

Hypoxia and his tentacle ideas have been killing me :rolleyes:
Hey mofo, I ain't mentioned tentacles ONCE in this thread!

But since you bring them up...

[/me exercises great restraint, shifts attention to mantids]

READ BELOW

Thank you both so much, so so so much for contributing. Hypoxia and his tentacle ideas have been killing me :rolleyes:

I was actually going to make the bully a Quarterback I swear to God, I've had this idea for a long time, but I gave up on it as being cliche and posted it on here when I decided not to write it.

But the way you laid this out is golden, yes the girlfriend will volunteer herself and not be offered by the BF, the sexual assault double blackmail from the GF and then the sex in front of the BF, yes.

I WILL WRITE THIS, after I finish the incest story I’m working on, I’m halfway finished it.

THIS WILL BE FUN TO WRITE!

Add another twist. Make it 50s ala Happy Days/Peggy Sue Got Married. Or go slight SciFi with a Back to the Future type line. Where the then GF turn out to be his present day Mother.

Add another twist. Make it 50s ala Happy Days/Peggy Sue Got Married. Or go slight SciFi with a Back to the Future type line. Where the then GF turn out to be his present day Mother.

I was going to suggest going all the way with the weird domination/revenge fantasy thing and have the nerd demand the bully suck his dick in exchange for signing whatever legal waivers the bully and school want during the last encounter and announce he's either tasting his mother or girlfriend--he can't remember which was last--when he starts complaining about a weird aftertaste.

I was going to suggest going all the way with the weird domination/revenge fantasy thing and have the nerd demand the bully suck his dick in exchange for signing whatever legal waivers the bully and school want during the last encounter and announce he's either tasting his mother or girlfriend--he can't remember which was last--when he starts complaining about a weird aftertaste.
I suggested in post #2 that Philip extorts a double BJ from Blake and Amber. That should establish the pecking order. For fun, Blake also pressures his sister to fuck Philip, who get a bro+sis BJ, maybe while Amber sits on Philip's face or is busy pegging Blake with a strap-on.

The McGuffin is: how much can Philip extort from Blake? Mother, girlfriend, sister -- what / who else? How far will Blake go to save his potential career?

Hey mofo, I ain't mentioned tentacles ONCE in this thread!

But since you bring them up...

[/me exercises great restraint, shifts attention to mantids]

I'm just messing with you, I enjoy your antics.

Nerd

It should be the end of the semester - parents are visiting and school is closing up.
Blake is a asshole jock on the baseball team who has given everyone a hard time all semester.
His smoking hot girlfriend Amber tries to tolerate it - but secretly she has been reporting Blake's antics to his mother.

Last day of school mom comes to get Blake - but Blake getting into a heated argument with Philip. Everyone around see the situation and it almost comes to blows - but mom shows up.

Realizing her son has been a menace she tries to smooth over thing with Philip - so the university and dean does not get involved. Philip flips the situation and decides to fuck her - right there - but he convinces her to help him tie up Blake in his dorm room.

Blake is tied naked to a chair - wearing his mom panties now and a huge cock raging.
He is gagged - but Philip is there fucking mom in all positions.

Amber walks in the situation - shocked but does not help Blake. She proceeds to join in with Philip and mom.

After all is done, Amber calls one of her male friends. The guys is a big time athlete on campus but secretly bisexual with a cock of 8 inches. He poses for a picture showing his cock near to Blake's face - then Amber sucks him off in front of Blake.

Philip and mom are shocked why she did that - she said that was the blackmail picture - so she can fuck Philip and mommy all time - because she is fed-up of Blake's attitude.

Blake becomes a cuckhold son - ensure Philip fucks his mom and girlfriend constantly.

Still got the SciFi angle brewing .......

Bully is relentless. Nerd can't get a break. Wanting to find out what makes Bully tick and a big SciFi geek, nerd finds a way to go back in time.

Runs into Bully's Dad who's also a bully but dating a hot girl. Nerd gets pissed and finally fucks her. Bully's Dad find out and breaks up with her and gets another girl.

Not sure what he accomplished, Nerd returns to present day only to find out he accomplished quite a bit.

GF that Bully's Dad broke up with eventually found Nerd's Dad and married him. Present day Nerd and Mom suddenly realize what happened - that they had fucked in the past. She gets a tingle and they go for it again.

Meantime, Bully's Dad and the new girl got married and had a kid Pat. Nerd realizes that Pat the (Male) Bully that he had grown to hate was born in this present as Pat the Female, kind of homely and Tomboyish and a bit of a bully, but not as bad. They hit it off and hit the hay.

Still got the SciFi angle brewing .......

Bully is relentless. Nerd can't get a break. Wanting to find out what makes Bully tick and a big SciFi geek, nerd finds a way to go back in time.

Runs into Bully's Dad who's also a bully but dating a hot girl. Nerd gets pissed and finally fucks her. Bully's Dad find out and breaks up with her and gets another girl.

Not sure what he accomplished, Nerd returns to present day only to find out he accomplished quite a bit.

GF that Bully's Dad broke up with eventually found Nerd's Dad and married him. Present day Nerd and Mom suddenly realize what happened - that they had fucked in the past. She gets a tingle and they go for it again.

Meantime, Bully's Dad and the new girl got married and had a kid Pat. Nerd realizes that Pat the (Male) Bully that he had grown to hate was born in this present as Pat the Female, kind of homely and Tomboyish and a bit of a bully, but not as bad. They hit it off and hit the hay.

(1)I'm confused so the nerd went back and accidentally fucked his own mother?

(2)So Pat is Blake's brother, there are two bullies?

Last edited:
If ya MUST have time travel: Philip goes back a couple decades and fucks and impregnates Blake's mom, Amber's mom, his own mom, and more than a few of his future classmates' moms. He thus fathers a whole generations of kids he can do incestuously when he returns to his time.

How does he get into all those pants and pussies? With sophisticated pick-up techniques he learned on the Internet, of course. This studly nerd learns fast.

At a college a bully named Blake beats up his nerd RA Philip putting him in hospital. Blakes mom, offers Philip limitless sex so he doesn't press charges & file a college complaint getting her bully son kicked out.

Blake afterwards becomes frightened he may go to jail & get kicked out of college, not knowing his mom has already made a deal to save him, Blake has his hot girlfriend Amber offer Philip limitless sex in exchange for amnesty for Blake.

I think this needs some tweaks.

Blake kicks Philip's ass in a fit of rage after receiving a failing grade. Since Philip is the TA in the class, the likelihood of expulsion & possible charges for criminal assault are very probably. Blake calls his mom for advice. His mom is the quintessential helicopter mom. She tells him that she'll take care of it.

She takes care of it by propositioning Philip. Sex for his silence. Nerdy Philip agrees since he's a virgin & Blake's mom is smoking hot (She has a Christina Hendricks vibe...a curvaceous redhead).

Blake has no idea what her mother has done and is living with the thought that he could be busted at any second. A week goes by and Blake decides to go back to class (with his hot girlfriend in tow for moral support) to apologize to Philip.

After class has cleared out, Blake comes down to apologize and beg that he doesn't turn him in. Even though Blake towers over Philip, he is stone-faced. He realizes that Blake has no idea that he's been fucking his mom relentlessly for the entire week and decides to use this position of strength to get more. He glances over to the hot brunette that is seated in the hall and asks Blake who that is.

Blake replies that it's his girlfriend. Philip points out the three cameras that are mounted throughout the hall and mentions that the professor likes to record his lectures. Philip explains that those cameras captured the beating from multiple angles and he had made a copy.

Philip then asks Blake if he knows what cuckolding is? Blake replies, no. Philip explains that cuckolding is when you watch your wife or girlfriend getting fucked by another man. Philip proceeded to state his terms to Blake. He will keep his silence & video evidence from ever reaching the school board and police if he can cuckold his girlfriend...repeatedly. He also mentions that Blake can tell nobody, including his mother. Philip gives him a moment to discus the deal with his girlfriend.

Blake's girlfriend is a cheerleader for the college football team & looks like a young Kate Beckinsale. His girlfriend is a shallow gold digger and is only with Blake because his family is rich. She only agrees if they elope and get a quickie marriage...no prenup. Blake agrees.

Philip is in heaven.

Last edited:
I think this needs some tweaks.

Blake kicks Philip's ass in a fit of rage after receiving a failing grade. Since Philip is the TA in the class, the likelihood of expulsion & possible charges for criminal assault are very probably. Blake calls his mom for advice. His mom is the quintessential helicopter mom. She tells him that she'll take care of it.

She takes care of it by propositioning Philip. Sex for his silence. Nerdy Philip agrees since he's a virgin & Blake's mom is smoking hot (She has a Christina Hendricks vibe...a curvaceous redhead).

Blake has no idea what her mother has done and is living with the thought that he could be busted at any second. A week goes by and Blake decides to go back to class (with his hot girlfriend in tow for moral support) to apologize to Philip.

After class has cleared out, Blake comes down to apologize and beg that he doesn't turn him in. Even though Blake towers over Philip, he is stone-faced. He realizes that Blake has no idea that he's been fucking his mom relentlessly for the entire week and decides to use this position of strength to get more. He glances over to the hot brunette that is seated in the hall and asks Blake who that is.

Blake replies that it's his girlfriend. Philip points out the three cameras that are mounted throughout the hall and mentions that the professor likes to record his lectures. Philip explains that those cameras captured the beating from multiple angles and he had made a copy.

Philip then asks Blake if he knows what cuckolding is? Blake replies, no. Philip explains that cuckolding is when you watch your wife or girlfriend getting fucked by another man. Philip proceeded to state his terms to Blake. He will keep his silence & video evidence from ever reaching the school board and police if he can cuckold his girlfriend...repeatedly. He also mentions that Blake can tell nobody, including his mother. Philip gives him a moment to discus the deal with his girlfriend.

Blake's girlfriend is a cheerleader for the college football team & looks like a young Kate Beckinsale. His girlfriend is a shallow gold digger and is only with Blake because his family is rich. She only agrees if they elope and get a quickie marriage...no prenup. Blake agrees.

Philip is in heaven.

I like this and think this would be a great idea for someone to write, however I have plans for a professor related story that i'm keeping private. I don't like writing stories with too similar themes twists etc.

In the original concept I imagine Philip getting hurt bad enough that he has to go to the hospital. He'll have a broken arm or leg, but they'll be a cast somewhere.

Blake's mom could be a nurse there or something like that.

Back