The Trumpbad Thread

Qd5Rg+
 
Trump is ruining one of my favorite movies, “Dr. Stangelove” President Muffley and his administrative are far, far more sane than Trump and Co.
 
[Tromp's London BS exposed]
The question is, why spew casual lies that are instantly detected and damned? Was Tromp ignorant of the London Embassy history, or intent on spreading furor, or just not giving a shit? Which is worst?

Casual lies emphasize that his every utterance must be considered false until proved otherwise. Flip whatever he says. All his denials are thus confessions.
 
Team Trump Bypassed DHS Analysts to Produce Bogus Terror Report

The document didn’t mince words. It claimed three-quarters of “international terrorism” convicts were immigrants, an assertion meant to bolster Donald Trump’s cherished Muslim-focused ban on entering the country. And the report put the claim in the mouths of an agency assembled to keep Americans safe after 9/11: the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).

Working off the 549 federal international-terrorism convictions tallied by the Justice Department, the document stated: “An analysis conducted by DHS determined that approximately 73 percent (402 of these 549 individuals) were foreign-born.”

But the Department of Homeland Security did not perform that analysis. DHS’ analysts did not contribute to the highly controversial report, The Daily Beast has learned.

A month later, a DHS draft analysis was leaked to the Associated Press. That document criticized the methodology and implication of the travel ban. It noted that few people from the original seven countries covered by the travel ban were involved in terrorism on U.S. soil. And it was titled “Citizenship Likely an Unreliable Indicator of Terrorist Threat to the United States.”

DOJ and AG Jefffy B.S. gaslighting again!

:eek:
 
Everything the Orange Idiot does is "bad."

And its getting tiresome. Trump Tweets Something Stupid, Stop the Presses.
 
Everything the Orange Idiot does is "bad."

And its getting tiresome. Trump Tweets Something Stupid, Stop the Presses.

Mindless kittehs chasing the laser dot.

Alas, the laser is held by the world's most dangerous man.

Do not look into laser with remaining eye.
 
Surprise!
(Not really.)


*tip of the hat, to zumi

Our air is going to be so clean! Believe me!
- Orange Bag of Ghastly Gas, flying around the world on our dime, on Air Force 1


A cover story in National Review credulously quotes Environmental Protection Agency Administrator Scott Pruitt promising that the Trump administration will impose even stronger protection of clean air than the Obama administration had demanded.

But that promise has been utterly empty. The Trump administration has weakened Clean Air Act enforcement of many pollutants, not just the harmless carbon emissions that a worldwide cabal of scientists has conspired to pretend have heat-trapping properties. The EPA announced Thursday night it was eliminating a rule, dating back to 1995, that “requires facilities that annually emit 10 tons or more of a single air pollutant or 25 tons or more of a group of pollutants to use the maximum achievable technology controls to lower their pollution.” The rules apply to nearly 200 pollutants, reports The Wall Street Journal, and can reduce pollution of them by 95 percent.

Trump’s policy is driven, or even dictated, by industries.

*Come to America, and fuck up our air! No fines, no responsibility. Just like China. Or any other country, that is too corrupt to protect itself*

Make America A Shithole, Again!

:(


http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/01/trump-promised-clean-air-he-lied.html
 
Emperor Carrot Head will soon be trolling most of the people who live in the USA, on national television.

In the fantasy world that Emperor Carrot dreams of, he is the greatest, best, tremendously productive, and fabulously respected. But, he knows that can never be, because of the path that he has chosen.

He will take his revenge, instead.

He knows that most of the people in the world find him to be disgusting, toxic, and a liar. He is ready to troll, and troll hard.

The bully that he is, revels in the fact that he is destroying everything that Americans value.

Love the beauty of the land ? Say good-bye to our National Parks. Say good-bye to peace, quiet, and clean and pure nature.

The People's Land is about to be delivered into the hands of Emperor Carrot's minions. His minions howl about the right of a state to decide what to do about land.

The People's Land is about to be sold.


"It raises suspicions from everybody that cares about public lands,” Brad Brooks, public lands campaign director at The Wilderness Society, told HuffPost. “And if they are proposing to sell off public lands, the American public is not going to stand for D.C. politicians trying to steal our land.”

https://www.motherjones.com/environ...istrations-plan-to-sell-off-our-public-lands/

"...the economy was in great shape during Obama’s final year." Emperor Carrot's narrative is that America is a dangerous, failing shithole, and he will make it great, again.


He will claim all credit for the improvements, while he destroys any chance for a better future.



Emperor Carrot's troll army will revel in the trolling, on national television.


The Trump trolls will celebrate the fact, that the rest of the year will be dedicated to bringing destruction, misery, and deterioration to the U.S.A.

Yes, they succeeded in delivering the worst that we have ever had.
 
It sounds like someone forgot to do his homework.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/01/politics/community-college-vocational-school-trump-gop/index.html

President Donald Trump made a pitch Thursday to boost vocational education, but in the speech he seemed to equate vocational schools with the nation's community colleges, saying "vocation is a much better word in a lot of cases than community college."

"When I was growing up, we had vocational schools," Trump said during a speech to a Republican congressional retreat in West Virginia, recalling a classmate who had a "different kind of talent" and wasn't the "greatest student" but was skilled at auto repair.

"You learn mechanical, you learn bricklaying and carpentry. We don't have those things anymore," Trump said. "I think vocation is a much better word in a lot of cases than community college. A lot of people don't know what community college means or represents."

Julie Ajinkya, the vice president of applied research at the Institute for Higher Education Policy, told CNN in an interview that the comments didn't make sense, because vocational schools and community colleges are different types of institutions with separate aims.
 
Community Colleges used to be called Junior Colleges. Perhaps if someone used that term to Trump he would know what it meant. Most Junior Colleges offer both academic and vocational courses.
 
Australia has socialized medicine and a ban on guns. Austria has socialized medicine as well. I won't go through the list because you're asshole will get completely ruined.

I will point out that the right wing Heritage Foundation Freedom Index lists a bunch of "leftist" countries as being more free than the U.S.

Evil socialist countries like Australia (#5), New Zealand (#3), and Canada (#7) all rank above the U.S. (#17).

Scott buddy, let's be honest, posting long, racist hate-filled screeds isn't working for you. It leaves you open to massive destruction. I'd just quit now if I were you.

Thank you for your comments. Remember that Soros who said he owns the Democratic Party is a Nazi and that Princess Nancy, Senator Sanders among others attended a meeting with him in California which shows you that the party is not only filled with leftist, but far right extremists. Greece and Venezuela as well as many of the other countries that are socialists have found out what a mistake they have made and many of the countries in Europe are now seeing their errors on open borders, etc. Countries like people make errors, but sooner or later the people and then the country return to freedom. It isn't easy, as the people of Iran, China, the Middle East, etc. have learned. And you are the one who calls our allies "evil" not me. They have a right to their system as long as its helps the people and allows them their freedom. When government gets too big and the people serve the government instead of it serving the people than that is "evil".

A good example of what has happened to the Democratic Party and how members of the anti human rights group in the Democratic Party have tried to turn us into an "evil" country look at how they acted during the State of the Union Speech.

I’m sure most of you saw the President’s State of the Union speech and how the Socialist/Fascists Democrats shot themselves in the foot again. Now I know those of you who still hang on to your loyalty to Princess Nancy, Soros, and Clinton and Obama will admit that when Nancy ordered that all Blacks be segregated and put in the “back of the bus” in the Halls of Congress, that all members of Latin decent and all women also be segregated and that she and her Hench men kept an eye on them all that it showed what racists the leaders of the Party really are. After all these are not representatives of the people, but slaves who owe their allegiance to her and Soros and not to the people or the Constitution and every time something good was said about African Americans, First Responders, our Military, and when victims of Obama’s friends were introduced who died or were tortured and that this country will no longer bend over backwards for the Democrats M13 gangs or drug dealers, slavers, and terrorists, she made sure they did not smile or applaud. And when the chant U. S. A., U. S. A., U. S. A. went up one of her low life Chicago gangsters got up and left because “it was an insult” to the Communist and Fascists members of the Party. She would have taken names, but even you know she is uneducated and has never read a Bill in her full time in Congress. However, the poor slaves, all members of the Party, knew she would have them whipped and sold down the river if they behaved like Americans and human beings.

The poor woman has had so many face lifts from quacks that every time she opens her mouth a fart comes out. She is unable to give a full sentence without messing up her words. If the members of the Democratic Party had any back bone or an ounce of brains they would overthrow her and Clinton and Soros and instead of being a party of the corrupt ultra rich and criminals and terrorists go back to being a party of the working class.

For those of you who want to see what is in store for you look at California, Illinois, and Washington State. The leaders, only one of who was elected (California and Illinois are run by Obama criminals, the democrats are just puppets) are anti worker and anti poor and anti citizens.

Did you see poor little Nancy and how her Obama Care Face Lift was falling apart. Her jaw was so slack she looked like a cow chewing its cud. She brought shame to the Party, but worst of all she fell into President Trump’s trap. The dummies keep showing not only how stupid they are, but what fools and how much they hate the American people. She looked liked the witch who cried “I’m melting, I’m melting.”

But this is great. It shows what bigots the Soros Party is and how much they hate minorities and women as well as human rights. The more times they put a bullet in their foot, especially when that foot is in their mouth, the more the people of this country will turn on them. The Clinton’s, the Obama’s, Soros and company are the best thing for the Republican Party. Even the fake media, whose polls have always been lies like their so called news, had his speech being approved between high 60’s and low 80 percent. They tried to give lame excuses that their own polls were incorrect, but that made them just look dummier.

Now the dirty cops in the FBI and DOJ are on the spot and crying and pissing their pants. Hopefully they will all be run out of town or sent to jail. They have been caught in the fake reports about Russia and Trump while at the same time caught covering up the truth about Obama and Clinton and their real treason with the Russians and other dictatorships.

Just for fun, please defend her putting all the so called African Americans (I don’t believe they are really black or they would never allow themselves to be segregated and forced to put on those fake Girl Scout slashes) and people of Southern European decent as well as women in their segregated groups. (You might have noticed that the Republicans acted according to the laws of the land and all members of their party were treated as grown up and human beings and free people and as Americans.) Quite a difference between the two parties, but to be honest there was a time when the real Democrats thought and acted that way too.


Now I am not a hater. I don't like commies, Nazis, terrorist, drug lords or slavers and other groups that have invaded the Democratic party. I have no respect for any American who would sell out their family and their own freedom. But the vast majority of people who say they are leftist, etc. and are anti American in this country are liars. They lie to themselves. If they truly believed that this is an "evil" country they can leave and go to Cuba, North Korea, China, Russia, etc. Our borders don't keep people in. You are free to leave and by not doing so proves you know we are better than the countries you point out. Remember all those Hollywood court jesters who said if Trump was elected they would leave the U.S. They are still here. They as well as Obama and Clinton and Sanders know you can not live on $50 a month and be treated as slave labors by the government. Oh they would love to have foolish people as their slaves and many of you have sold yourself down the river, but they won't. Little Kim and the Chinese Leaders and Russian Leaders, and the king of Iran and Cuba all live like royalty while their people starve and are slaves of the state. But you call them the "good" states, not the evil ones.
 
Back
Top