Protection (closed)

“Wow. That’s soon, but it’ll be nice to meet them.” Michaela said as Alan mentioned that his kids would be coming to visit. She was suddenly nervous, hoping that they liked her and Molly.

After dinner, they cleaned the kitchen and followed Molly into the living room to watch her movie before she ran off to her room. She smiled at Alan as they tucked her in and then settled back on the couch with a glass of red wine.

Michaela leaned across the couch and kissed Alan gently with a smile on her face. “You’re going to spoil me, baby.” She said as she snuggled up against him with a happy smile on her face.
 
"Michaela, there is something I need to talk to you about. Are you familiar with the name, Daniel Thompson? He's the guy we are charging with harassing you at the office. As we questioned him, we found out that he was an associate of your ex . . . and that he had been in contact with him after he went to prison."

"We don't know all of the details yet, but it appears that your ex swas behind some of this harassment. While it looks like we have everyone who was involved, until we get this 'prick', Daniel, confined for good, the prison authorities and your boss are wanting to restrict your ex's phone calls to Molly . . . in other words, no calls for a few weeks."

"I know that is going to supset her terribly, but I think we (maybe I am the one) need to talk to her and tell her more about why Daddy is not able to see her, and can only call once a week."

Pulling you closer to me as you try to digest what I have just told you . . .
 
She was stunned by the news that her ex had been behind the threatening phone calls through another person. It made her tremble to think that he was so angry at her that he was willing to go to such lengths to frighten her. Then the world came crashing down on her when she realized that Molly wouldn’t be able to talk to him anymore.

Michaela sighed and pressed her head against his shoulder, struggling to get her words straight before she spoke.

“Alan, I’ve never told her where he is. I don’t know that she’ll understand if we suddenly tell her that he’s in jail. She loves him so much.” She was beside herself as she thought about her daughter. “How can I destroy the image of someone that she loves so much? She’ll hate me even more. She already had a melt down when I told her that we were getting a divorce. It took months before she finally decided to forgive me.”
 
"Honey, I would have told you sooner, but I just found out yesterday. I decided not to tell you last night because yesterday was a special day for all of us. Then, when you decided to go to work today, I called your boss and asked him not to tell you; that I would have this conversation with you tonight."

"I'm no child psychologist, but I can tell that Molly is a very bright child. While she may not know that he is in jail, she knows that something is definitely 'wrong', since she cannot see him and can only talk to him once a week by phone."

"I've been thinking about his all day, knowing we would have to talk about this tonight . . . and being with her all day . . . Think about this - What if I am the one to talk to her first. After all I am the cop and she can get mad at me for telling her. Yes, she will probably still be upset with you, but you can still be the one she can come to for comfort."

Holding you tighter as we sit on the couch . . . kissing the top of your head . . .
 
“Baby, I couldn’t ask you to do that for me.” She said as he held her tighter, his lips pressing against the top of her head. “No, it’s something that she and I need to talk about. I need to tell her that her daddy still loves her and what he did was bad, but he’ll never stop loving her.”

She looked up at Alan with a tired smile and leaned forward to press her lips against his. She sighed against their embrace, her body pressing more firmly against his as her hand rested against his chest. She was growing wet and her thighs moved restlessly against one another.

“I need you, Alan.” She whispered in the quiet room as the kiss broke.
 
"Go on upstairs; I'll get the lights turned off and be up in a couple of minutes. We can talk more about this."

Watching you walk upstairs . . . I can't imagine having to tell Molly about her father . . . but somehow we will all get thru this. Yes, she will be upset, but in this world today, she has heard enough already to know that what her daddy was doing was wrong.

Flipping off the kitchen light . . . double-checking the doors . . . slowly walking up to your bedroom . . . beginning to realize how deep my feelings are growing for you, and Molly . . .
 
Michaela moved into the bedroom, her heart heavy when she thought about having to tell Molly the bad news, but she wanted to push that out of her head for now. Hearing Alan walking around the house, she quickly moved to pull her clothes off, slipping into a black silk nighty that showed off her charms. She arranged herself on the bed in a seductive pose, her heart pounding as she waited for her lover to appear.
 
Slowing my steps as I near your bedroom; knowing tonight is a night for tenderness and emotional release, not one for scarf ties and x-rated movies.

Stepping into the bedroom, nowing what to expect - a beautiful lover waiting for me - but still taken back by your beauty and the look of desire in your eyes. Taking my time removing my clothes; stripping to my boxers and crawling into the bed with you.

Lying down beside you, I reach out and pull you to me; our lips meeting, your body pressed against mine, the pressure of your breasts and hardening nipples against my chest, even thru the material of your silky nighty . . .
 
No words needed to be said between the two of them as she watched Alan strip to his boxers and then crawl into the bed with her. She kissed him sweetly, her hands clinging to his shoulders as he pulled her close. She breasts were pressed against his chest, her nipples aching as they hardened against the material of her nighty.

Michaela sighed as she felt his hand skim up her side and cup her breast, teasing the nipple that was as hard as a rock. She looked at him, her gaze begging for him as she rolled onto her back, opening her body for him to play. She needed him to claim her and needed him to take away the bad thoughts that darkened her mind.
 
Instinctively, I knew that you need to be taken . . . not rough sex . . but the lovemaking that says, "You are mine!!"

There are those times when foreplay is required for both of us to be engaged . . . but not tonight; with everything coming to a head in your life, this is the one place you need to know is solid, that no one is going to interfere with or try to take away from you.

As you roll over and open yourself . . . my boxers quickly removed . . . and tossed aside. I need only look at your eyes and see the desire that says, "Take me, make me yours, and shut the rest of the world outside for now."

My entry into you is immediate . . . your opening and intimate tunnel is wet and ready . . . my shaft plunges deep, not stopping until we reach maximum unity in our thurst of hips toward one another . . .
 
Michaela watched his boxers come off with lust in her eyes. His cock was beautiful, she thought as he mounted her, thrusting deep inside of her body with a single motion. She gasped, her neck arching as he reached places within her that no one else had ever touched before. Her eyes fluttered close as he held himself inside of her, letting her feel that he was there for her and wasn’t going anywhere.

She moaned as his hips flexed and started to pull from her body only to thrust forward again. Her legs wrapped around his hips, her heels digging into his ass as her nipples caressed the inside of her nighty. She tilted her chin towards him, gasping as his lips claimed hers with a searing kiss.

She knew she was his in that moment. She knew that there would never be any other man in her life. She knew that Alan was the one.
 
There something about the feeling or hard naked nipples against my chest . . . but the feeling of silky material covering those nipples . . . and dragging across my own nipples . . . god, that is a whole new level of feeling.

Finding a gentle rhythm, stimulated by the pressure of your heels digging into my ass, . . . and driven by the passion of the kisses we exchange, no words need to be spoken, only the urgent moans that escape our lips . . .

I can only imagine what the emotional release will be like tonight . . .
 
The love making was slow tonight, a gentle rhythm that ground against her until Michaela was crying out her pleasure. His kisses were passionate, building her towards the slow burning orgasm that would have her gasping for air. She felt like she was drowning with Alan, but in a good way. There was none of the emotional stress or darkness that had accompanied her time with her ex-husband. No, with Alan it all seemed…right.

Her fingers gripped his shoulders tightly, clinging to him as he gentle rocked into her. Her lips were parted beneath his, accepting his tongue as he made love to her mouth as well. She was in heaven, she thought as her heels dug against the hard muscle of his ass.

Her orgasm crept up on her until it had reached a fevered pitch. Her entire body arched against his as she came, her sheath fluttering around his cock as she shook and shivered. Her lips parted in a gasp of need and pleasure, eyes clenching shut against the burst of colors that she suddenly saw.

Then she cried. Tears of both happiness and sorrow coursed down her cheeks as she came. A bubble of emotion burst with her along with the orgasm that was taking over her body. Her cheeks flushed with embarrassment but Alan held her tightly.
 
Once you exploded beneath me, it was but a moment before my own orgasm burst forth, flooding your deep opening with the seed from within me . . . but even more intense was the emotional release I felt. I know this was like a dm bursting for you; I can feel the tears on my face as we hold each other; I can feel your body throbbing under me, both from the orgasm and the releae of emotions that have been building up for a few days.

Slowly, as we begin to come down from the 'high', I roll onto the bed and pull you close to me, your head on my shoulder . . . "I love you, Michaela . . ." the words slip out before I even have time to think about it . .
 
She whimpered as Alan came inside of her, bathing her womb with his seed. Looking up into his eyes, she saw his own tears come and she held him close to her body, his cock still pulsing within her.

Michaela calmed in his embrace, her cheek pressed against his shoulder. When he told her that he loved her, she turned her eyes towards his and gave him a smile. He loved her…that’s all that mattered in her life, she thought as she held him tightly.

“I love you, Alan.” She said back to him, her lips pressing against his in a gentle kiss. “Stay with me in bed tonight, please. I need to be held.”
 
Smiling, "You only have to ask once . . . I'll be right here, baby." Molly may only be 5, but sooner or later, and probably sooner, she will figure out that I am not sleeping on the couch every night. And with the conversation the you (or we) need to have with her tomorrow, I know you need all the reassurance I can give you.

Lying back on the pillow, your soft body next to mine . . . within just a few minutes, I hear you breathing evenly . . . hoperfully the beginning of a good night's sleep. Before I drift off myself, I find my boxers and put them back on . . . just in case!!

If Molly is up early and looking for me to fix pancakes againg, finding me in your bed will generate enough questions without finding me there with my dick hanging out. Crawling back in and pulling you up close, your back against my chest . . . so I can nuzzle the back of your neck and "help" you get back to sleep.
 
Michaela drifted off to sleep with a slight smile on her face. She woke briefly when Alan left the bed but sighed when he slipped back beneath the covers and spooned against her back, his nose nuzzling against her neck.

She slept peacefully in Alan’s arms. His strength wrapped around her took away the worry and concerns that she had and she loved him for that very thought. It was early morning when she woke, before the sun was even up and she could feel Alan still pressed against her back.

She sighed as she felt his hardened cock pressed against her bottom and she wiggled against him slightly. She looked over her shoulder at his sleeping face and she whispered in the darkness to see if he were awake.
 
"I am now . . . but you interrupted one hell of a dream (laughing) . . . in case you couldn't tell!"

My hand, still wrapped around you, started a journey of its own, finding a nice breast to caress . . . using the silky material of your nighty to brush across the nipple . .

"How did you sleep, love?"
 
Michaela sighed as his hand settled on her breast and his cock continued to rub against her bottom through his boxers.

“I slept wonderfully.” She said as she wiggled her hips back against his. “It was a good night.”

She ground her ass back against his hardening cock, sighing as he held her tightly, still spooned against her back.

“I love you, Alan.” She moan softly as her pussy grew wet from their simple play.
 
As you continue your ass-wiggling routine, my fingers begin to trace a pattern down your tummy . . . my lips nibbling at your neck . . . my fingers not stopping until they reach the gentle folds of skin where your soft lips . . . shaved and very responsive to a touch . . .

One finger gently finds its way into the warmth . .. and wetness . . . and rubs gently over the hardening little jewel . . . hmmm, that cause a shiver all the way up your body, doesn't it . . .

Looking at the clock, I think we have a few more minutes before Miss Molly pops up and starts looking for us . . .but still gotta be careful, so I get out of bed and close the bedroom door . . .

Returning to the bed, I "encourage' you to roll onto you back . . . and spread your legs for me . . . looking up at you, "I'm hungry . . . may I?"
 
The touch of his hand against her clit had Michaela squirming against him. She moaned as her nub hardened and his fingers glided easily over it, making her shiver. She rolled onto her back as he directed, her legs spread wide for him.

“Please.” She whimpered as he lay on the bed between her thighs. Her fingers caressed through his hair as he began his sensual work.
 
I was pretty sure the answer would be "Yes" . . . and as you are finding out, I love being able to satisfy your with my mouth . . . the feeling of your thighs on my face, getting tighter and tighter as you build to an orgasm is incredible. And then the taste of your sweet honey nectar is indescribable.

Sliding my hands under your tight ass and lifting your pussy to my mouth, I want to take my time . . . I want this to be slow with a long buildup to your orgasm . . . you need to understand that I get so much pleasure from seeing and feeling you cum hard.

And my cock gets so hard rubbing against the bed while I am enjoying your intimate pleasures . . . and that makes our next time together so much more intense, because i am carrying those sexual tension over to share with you.

Gently licking my tongue across your sweet, slick lips . . . flicking my tongue occasionaly to rub your clit . . . feeling your thighs tighten for an instant every time I "pop" your clit!
 
The moment that it took for your mouth to descend unto my pussy was an eternity. I whimper as I feel your hands slide under my ass and lift my body in offering to your mouth. My thighs clench on either side of your head, trembling as your tongue licks across my wet slit.

The moan that I release is loud, my fingers curling in your hair as your tongue flicks maddeningly across my clit. My blonde hair flies into my face as I buck and move against your wicked lips.

“Alan!” I cry out as you pop across my clit, my thighs tensing as I can feel my belly quivering with the force of the orgasm that’s building.
 
That's what I like to hear . . . your moans and cries; and what I like to feel . . . your soft thighs squeezing my face; your fingers curling thru my hair making sure my lips don't get to far away from your sweet spot. Wanting you to take your time, but I also know that every time my tongue flits across your clit, the orgasm is building . . . and, baby, how I want to feel and taste this one.

My fingers on your bottom can feel the juices flooding from your pussy . . . my fingers slick with your drippings . . spreading you cheeks with my finger allowing the slick juices to coat that narrow dividing line between your cheeks . . .

Sliding my tongue down for just a moment to that small area of skin between your pussy and your butt . . . I know that spot can be extremely sensitive . . . mmm, I wonder!!
 
My hips jump at the contact of your tongue against the sensitive skin. If you weren’t holding my ass, I’d be jumping off the bed. I let out a loud moan, my entire body shivering as I feel your fingers gliding wetly through my ass cheeks. I feel your finger press against my puckered star and I let out a loud gasp, my thighs tensing around your head as you test and tease.

“Alan!” Your name is a whine on my lips, my entire body squirming on the bed as I’m beside myself with the sensations. My fingers leave your hair, gliding over the silk of my nighty as I play with my nipples, the added sensation making my puss even wetter.
 
Back
Top