Men that moan

I'm a moaner.

Today my girl left her apartment before me, so I jerked off on her couch.

I could hear her upstairs neighbor lady coming down the stairs and muttering to herself in the hallway. It was hard to keep my moans down knowing she could most likely hear them, that and the lotion-stroking sound.
 
Silent sex happens - but I think that's just not as hot! I appreciate all the noises and signals that he is enjoying himself, totally getting lost in it. I've met some guys who are really embarrassed by the noises they make, but I don't think they realize how incredibly attractive and a turn on it is! The more noise the better!
 
"I feel it burning deep inside me and I begin to literally growl with desire.":eek:

I think that hearing another person lose control is the ultimate in sexy. True and uninhibited sounds like growling make me almost as excited as when I'm moaning. Men that are capable of animalistic sounds make my heart race in arousal.
 
Today I had my first session with the wife and my new Progasm Ivory.She started with teasing and a blow job before I put the device in. Several minutes of playing and touching to get warmed up.
I coated the Ivory with coconut oil and slowly slipped it in. I got that familiar full feeling as the Progasm slipped into place.

I start contracting on the device, short ones to begin with. I immediately start to notice those powerful little waves and spasms inside of me. She takes me in her mouth and sucks me in deeply. I try to press and contract harder on the device as she sucks me. I start to buck and the contractions begin. I love the feeling of the finish of the Ivory on my prostate. Very different from the Vice.

My cock starts to harden like a bat. She coats my cock with coconut oil and jacks me off . She coaches and coaxes me as I am flopping on the bed.

The animal noises and reactions take over as she drives me over the edge.This time the ejaculation is shooting and almost forced ! Powerful session today and I think the Progasm Ivory is going to be a great addition to our foreplay. :cool:
 
I'm guilty of moaning and growling. And I tend to let out an "Oh, FUCK" as I unload.
 
Well I wouldn't like a silent climax.
Is such even humanly possible?

I was with this one girl and every time she came, hardly a noise would come out of her mouth.

You could say this really didn't do anything for me :rolleyes:
 
I love voice chatting with my daddy because he makes the most wonderful noises when he cums and when he plays. I love when men moan and growl, though not so much the shouting hahaha
 
I'm a moaner, never really been a talker. I moan while receiving pleasure and also moan while I'm giving pleasure too. Sometimes I moan a lot while giving pleasure, probably because I enjoy giving a little more than receiving.
 
I've been accused of coming like a girl on more than one occasion, because I cum so long and shudder and moan... wasn't sure if it was a compliment or not until my wife said it like the third or fourth time we made love... from then on, I have never held back. :D
 
oh I'm a talker ... big time. well that is until it's time to explode and then i am normally quiet before I begin to growl deep from within. usually at that moment I can't contain it any longer and my entire body begins to shake as I am delivering my load. :D
 
I love a man who grunts, growls, moans, talks or grits his teeth. It makes me hornier and want to fuck him harder. Absolutely hate porn when a man is quiet.....there is no point in watching for me. Am VERY aural.
 
I adore a nice deep growl. I also really enjoy the words that aren't intended for me. The oh fucks or such that fall out involuntarily. I'm not crazy about so much noise that it seems disingenuous. Don't hold back, but don't force it either.
 
I think that hearing another person lose control is the ultimate in sexy. True and uninhibited sounds like growling make me almost as excited as when I'm moaning. Men that are capable of animalistic sounds make my heart race in arousal.

Absolutely!

I love taking control and getting him to have self control ... Because it makes it even hotter when he completely loses control.

I love men who can restrain the animal that I know is lurking inside them and draw out the pleasure, and enjoys me drawing it out.... But then I want to see that animal busting free from a man out of his mind with lust.. beyond thought or words ... Grunting, moaning, growling etc.
 
I will confess to be a definite moaner...and a loud one at that. I tend to toss out a steady stream of moans, groans, naughty talks, gasps, grunts, and whimpers. :) <blush> I never force the sounds or feel beholden to be vocal...it just comes out. I absolutely love when I'm with a woman who is open and vocal with how much she is (hopefully) enjoying everything, so I certainly don't leave any ladies questioning if I'm enjoying. And I will admit to a special weakness when a lady wants to take control and MAKE me moan even louder <blush>
 
I will confess to be a definite moaner...and a loud one at that. I tend to toss out a steady stream of moans, groans, naughty talks, gasps, grunts, and whimpers. :) <blush> I never force the sounds or feel beholden to be vocal...it just comes out. I absolutely love when I'm with a woman who is open and vocal with how much she is (hopefully) enjoying everything, so I certainly don't leave any ladies questioning if I'm enjoying. And I will admit to a special weakness when a lady wants to take control and MAKE me moan even louder <blush>

You DEFINITELY would be fun to have as a partner. Yum!
 
Your words make me HARD!

Absolutely!

I love taking control and getting him to have self control ... Because it makes it even hotter when he completely loses control.

I love men who can restrain the animal that I know is lurking inside them and draw out the pleasure, and enjoys me drawing it out.... But then I want to see that animal busting free from a man out of his mind with lust.. beyond thought or words ... Grunting, moaning, growling etc.

Wow, I could not have said it better myself. This is exactly what I like to do and like the woman to do. It is like you are inside my mind!

On a another note, that is why I don't like some Porn out there. It may be a great scene, awesome camera angles, nice teasing, but IF the guy does not moan grunt or groan it is such a downer for me. Especially if it is a large cumshot. Really? you shot that far and no moaning at all? What a turn off.

ES
 
I love a man that likes to be vocal

Hi ruby. On behalf of us guys who like to be vocal...we thank you ;) Having you lovely ladies liking that is a huge part of the allure to us (or at least why we don't hold back in any of our natural vocal tendencies). :)
 
Back
Top