older woman who enjoys stamp collecting

sdsioux

Really Really Experienced
Realize that this is really a reach but it would be nice to talk about stamp collecting as well as other things. I'm in a wheelchair now so there are many hours to fill during the day.

Realize that this is really a reach but it would be nice to talk about stamp collecting as well as other things. I'm in a wheelchair now so there are many hours to fill during the day.

Not a stamp collector but I always get excited by Christmas stamps (despite not liking Christmas - I know, bah humbug :)) so thought I'd say hi, hope you find what you are looking for, x

ps - this year, in the uk, we have robins on the 1st class and snowmen on the second, have attached a pic which has made me wonder how they'll look when we have to swap the Queens head for Charles...

Last edited by a moderator:
Have wonderful xmas and bird pictures

have wonderful wildlife pics of birds too. Would love to chat privately with you about fantasies which will probably never happen but fun to talk about if you want. Understand where your coming from and being a bit shy would like to communicate this way. Saw your picture and thoughts of being naughty and what I could do with your breasts.

Now that's a fun one.

The search for a fillatio philatelist.
Fillatilest Philatelist?
A flattering fillatio philatelist?

one never knows

I could think of a nasty thing or two. I could make a nice nude shot of you for the stamp.

Back