Damn, she Justa did it again. Still nothing to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've worn two different sock colors by accident. Just be cool and say your starting a new trend.

I have never seen a shave job like yours. You are setting a trend!

Lol. Though I don't know. My most creative work had to be the chick whose bush I shaped into a number then dyed green. That was far more interesting than my indecision thus compromised style.

Wonderful new home and so full of wonders, I am going to enjoy pervi....I mean appreciating the beautiful artistic images and thoroughly wonderful ramblings :) xx

Wonderful new home and so full of wonders, I am going to enjoy pervi....I mean appreciating the beautiful artistic images and thoroughly wonderful ramblings :) xx

Well thank you. I do hope to ramble pointlessly, share pervertedly, and occasionally accidentally stumble in to artistic for everyone's viewing pleasure or confusion. We shall see how the next few months go.

I've worn two different sock colors by accident. Just be cool and say your starting a new trend.

I have never seen a shave job like yours. You are setting a trend! So you have a hairy stomach? ;)

Haha and no no hairy stomach, well unless the hair from my head is falling there. Just a small triangle shape so when I stand i am not bald, but keep anywhere I might happen to find a tongue shaved. I shave the sides too for high leg items. And trim the bush, but I am sort of growing out the length if the triangle as considering dying it pink or purple, because I have never actually dyed my own pubic hair before. And if not now, when.

Glad to see your thread up ad running again.

I have a mismatched shoe story, similar to Draconis.

Safety shoes are mandatory where I work. Most of us don't wear them in the office.

One time I was waking through the plant and I met a guy not wearing Safety Glasses. They have been mandatory forever, so I chewed him out, dragged him off to Stores to get a pair like a misbehaving child, and sent him back, with a mental note to talk to his foreman. I got on the elevator to get to where I was going, looked down and saw that I was still wearing my dress shoes from the office.

At least they were a pair.

I wear my safety shoes all the time now.

Now, before I share some pictures today, which are nothing special, I will also share a nothing special ramble.

So what have I been up too the past 2 weeks. Well finishing up a work project. The next 3 weeks, starting Monday will also be busy for me. Then, of course, we have Easter, and parties, and egg dying, and egg hunts. The spring fair, the spring play, lots of the good mom. The only thing the entire time worth sharing is the new low I hit for work attire.

Ok, first you do need to understand the dress code. I work with all men. The whole building is all men. The dress code includes no t-shirts or athletic pants, however, men do not believe women’s t-shirts or athletic pants are t-shirts and athletic pants

They see a t-shirt as a men’s t-shirt. Given the exact same brand and style, but in a women’s cut with a feminine print, they will say it is a blouse or top, and not a t-shirt

Athletic pants, they think sweatpants or men’s mesh pants. When seeing women’s boot cut yoga pants, they see just pants or slacks

So now that I understand this, all I wear are t-shirts and yoga pants with loafers. However once in a blue moon, we may have a female visitor. Thus I keep high heeled boots, a nice blazer, and a butterfly hair clip to roll my hair up, in my work area.

Point being my work attire is low, but I hit a new low this week. I got my shower, breakfast for the kid, got him ready, got myself ready, got him out the door, finished myself, headed out the door, made the 45 minute commute, parked my car in the lot, started walking to my building and something felt wrong. My feet felt wrong. So I look at me feet, this of course requires bending over some, as I can’t look down and see my feet. Shut up.

Anyway, I look at my feet, and see that I am wearing two different loafers. Like not even close, not the same color family or cut. OMG, how the fuck to I manage to wear 2 different shoes. Ok, I know how, I just slide them on as I walk past my door. I don’t bend over, so I don’t see my feet. Luckily, I do have my boots in the office, but I know in my own head that I am now the women who gives so little fucks that she manages to wear 2 different shoes and not notice for like an hour.

Yeah, don’t you wish your girlfriend was just like me.

So there is my ramble. I have no special pictures today, but you are welcome to join me in my shower. Enjoy my rubber ducky.

https://i.imgur.com/lSxoZkMm.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/w1VABp8m.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/ljCbrC8m.jpg

First and foremost, welcome back to your posting ways. Third thread, so how long till we get to 5000? lol... look Justa how popular you are 😏

Secondly... honey, I would gladly join you in the shower any time you want. I would love to wash your body just so I could caress each and every part of you. And I may pay special and extra attention to a few areas in particular ;)

((HUGGLES))
:kiss::rose:

No, I think you've been doing it right all this time.

I thought so too. Though I did learn that I have some blow job traditions that many people don't. Like friend's birthday blowjobs, friend broke up with his girlfriend and is depressed blow job, the well turns out I don't really like you all that much but I've kind of been leading you on because I thought I was into you but i am now not but that date was expensive and I really ran up that bar tab after dinner so I feel rude for not putting out compromise blow job. Apparently these are not traditions everywhere. Who knew?

Glad to see your thread up ad running again.

I have a mismatched shoe story, similar to Draconis.

Safety shoes are mandatory where I work. Most of us don't wear them in the office.

One time I was waking through the plant and I met a guy not wearing Safety Glasses. They have been mandatory forever, so I chewed him out, dragged him off to Stores to get a pair like a misbehaving child, and sent him back, with a mental note to talk to his foreman. I got on the elevator to get to where I was going, looked down and saw that I was still wearing my dress shoes from the office.

At least they were a pair.

I wear my safety shoes all the time now.

Lol. How did he resist not being all subtle but still pointing it out.

First and foremost, welcome back to your posting ways. Third thread, so how long till we get to 5000? lol... look Justa how popular you are 😏

Secondly... honey, I would gladly join you in the shower any time you want. I would love to wash your body just so I could caress each and every part of you. And I may pay special and extra attention to a few areas in particular ;)

((HUGGLES))
:kiss::rose:

Thank you. Well the large majority of the posts are me rambling and/or posting slutty selfies. So what have we learned. I am half naked a lot and never shut up.

And thanks. I can't remember the last time I had company in a shower. It was the 90s lol.

I thought so too. Though I did learn that I have some blow job traditions that many people don't. Like friend's birthday blowjobs, friend broke up with his girlfriend and is depressed blow job, the well turns out I don't really like you all that much but I've kind of been leading you on because I thought I was into you but i am now not but that date was expensive and I really ran up that bar tab after dinner so I feel rude for not putting out compromise blow job. Apparently these are not traditions everywhere. Who knew?

You don't need a reason to suck my dick. Just suck it. :D That works, yeah?

Oh, I'm certainly not lacking enthusiasm. I think a hard cock will be proof of that. :D

Well we know I am a fan of hard cocks. They are just so versatile, I am ride them (one of my favorite uses), I can suck them, i can let them do all the work and just focus on the feeling of them sliding in and out and in and out, I can use boxers and make them do that whole cock pop thing where they just spring right out and bounce which always makes me smile. I do love a hard cocks. I so need more hard cocks in my life.

Well we know I am a fan of hard cocks. They are just so versatile, I am ride them (one of my favorite uses), I can suck them, i can let them do all the work and just focus on the feeling of them sliding in and out and in and out, I can use boxers and make them do that whole cock pop thing where they just spring right out and bounce which always makes me smile. I do love a hard cocks. I so need more hard cocks in my life.

You need a harem lol.

Well that isn't too bad. My wrong shoe type stories are mainly like I wear high heeled boots on a date, and then am told the plan is to scale this small damn near cliff, then climb the fence, to break into this garden. Now heeled boots and fence not so bad, but cliffs ugh, a lot of women's shoes don't have tread.

Then there was the wedding I got stuck talking to a guy that annoys me, but my pumps hurt too much to walk. I was friends with him and his wife back in the day, but time changes things. Then as I am stuck next to him, I realize he is screwing his babysitter (which is odd as wifey is much hotter). But no one else around seems off put by the, obvious to me, discrete but sexual nature of there relationship so I assumed it was a known but not discussed thing. Like we all used to play around here or there in the day and it generally isn't talked about now. So anyway like a month later everyone is losing their shit because wifey walked in on hubby banging the babysitter bent over the kitchen island with her big old ass flapping in the breeze, and she kicked them out. So I hear, and am all "but wait, i thought we all knew he was screwing her" and they say no one knew, and I am well come on, I knew, we all saw hubby and babysitters body language and tone at other friends wedding, how did you guys not know. Then wifey gets mad at me for not telling her my suspicions. It all worked out with everyone in the end, but next wedding, I wore a much lower more comfortable heel.

In my case, I just had to worry about the safety guys getting after me about my inappropriate footwear, and the possibility of something crushing my toes when I wasn’t wearing my boots.

You need a harem lol.

Is there a male version of a harem?

In my case, I just had to worry about the safety guys getting after me about my inappropriate footwear, and the possibility of something crushing my toes when I wasn’t wearing my boots.

Well I assume mainly the safety guys. I worked IT for a manufacturing plant and the plant guys were so much fun. I miss those guys. But they were all walking safety violations. I would assume shipping would be even worse as the industrial machines are less likely to attack.

Well I assume mainly the safety guys. I worked IT for a manufacturing plant and the plant guys were so much fun. I miss those guys. But they were all walking safety violations. I would assume shipping would be even worse as the industrial machines are less likely to attack.

I’ve seen pallet jack mishaps before. Thankfully they weren’t the motorized pallet jacks. We have some people who don’t pay close enough attention to what they’re doing.

Well thank you. Now an important question, have you ever managed to leave the house in 2 different shoes?

Nah.... And I don’t have that issue of not seeing my feet when I look down...:D Another plus for the smaller boob, I guess..... Yours are spectacular and beautiful though! :devil:

Is there a male version of a harem.

Sound fun, you you and you follow me, you and you come along in an hour.

Cleopatra legends had her having a bath in the semen of an entire army division. Imagine laying back while they coat you 10 at a time...

Polyandry is probably the closest. Tibet and the marginal mountain areas have a long history of it. Hunter gatherers so probably best if the one staying back looking after house and wife is a designated hitter if she becomes pregnant. A few tribes in Venezuela and Brazil where the belief is that it takes a few men to impregnate a woman but their society then recognizes all of the guys as co-dads. Hello, horny as so must be ovulating, would there be a few fellows available in tag teams for the next week or so?

Last edited:
I’ve seen pallet jack mishaps before. Thankfully they weren’t the motorized pallet jacks. We have some people who don’t pay close enough attention to what they’re doing.

Yeah, I think that happens anywhere. Worst I saw in the plant was a guy cut off the tip of his finger. He was back working a few hours later though. Quite a trooper. Actually I take that back, worst in the plant were isolated new hires. In theory safety glasses and masks should be worn, but they never were. A section of the plant involved molding and hand sanding fiberglass. New hires who don't know they are allergic to fiberglass getting coated with fiberglass dust, breathing it in, getting it into their eyes. The occasional very puffy person running out. Of course, even if they wore the gear, it still would have happened, but maybe less so.

Can't really think of an example, but hey, you can be the one to break that glass ceiling. :D

Historical women got shafted again, and not in a good way.

Nah.... And I don’t have that issue of not seeing my feet when I look down...:D Another plus for the smaller boob, I guess..... Yours are spectacular and beautiful though! :devil:

Lol, thanks. I did once have a coworker show up in fuzzy slippers because she forgot to change into shoes

Sound fun, you you and you follow me, you and you come along in an hour.

Cleopatra legends had her having a bath in the semen of an entire army division. Imagine laying back while they coat you 10 at a time...

Polyandry is probably the closest. Tibet and the marginal mountain areas have a long history of it. Hunter gatherers so probably best if the one staying back looking after house and wife is a designated hitter if she becomes pregnant. A few tribes in Venezuela and Brazil where the belief is that it takes a few men to impregnate a woman but their society then recognizes all of the guys as co-dads. Hello, horny as so must be ovulating, would there be a few fellows available in tag teams for the next week or so?

Exactly. Though i am so not sure about the semen, i mean how many hours do you think she'd be suiting there watching men jack off for? It would have to get boring.

Polandry is so rare too, compared to polygamy, and I can't think of a single woman in history who was known to have a large number of male servants similar to that of a harem, and their have been some freaky deaky women in history so I am kind of surprised.

Best thing I've seen all weekend. Great to see you again, Justa. :D:devil:

Well thank you. Now what should I post today to keep the weekend going. Everything I took last night is just vulgar (and badly shot lol)

Yeah, I think that happens anywhere. Worst I saw in the plant was a guy cut off the tip of his finger. He was back working a few hours later though. Quite a trooper. Actually I take that back, worst in the plant were isolated new hires. In theory safety glasses and masks should be worn, but they never were. A section of the plant involved molding and hand sanding fiberglass. New hires who don't know they are allergic to fiberglass getting coated with fiberglass dust, breathing it in, getting it into their eyes. The occasional very puffy person running out. Of course, even if they wore the gear, it still would have happened, but maybe less so.

Historical women got shafted again, and not in a good way.

Lol, thanks. I did once have a coworker show up in fuzzy slippers because she forgot to change into shoes

Exactly. Though i am so not sure about the semen, i mean how many hours do you think she'd be suiting there watching men jack off for? It would have to get boring.

Polandry is so rare too, compared to polygamy, and I can't think of a single woman in history who was known to have a large number of male servants similar to that of a harem, and their have been some freaky deaky women in history so I am kind of surprised.

Well thank you. Now what should I post today to keep the weekend going. Everything I took last night is just vulgar (and badly shot lol)

Vulgar and badly shot can be fun, though. Let's see...today is gonna be quite hot. As you know, so perhaps something like short shorts and a wet t shirt...;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back