Damn, she Justa did it again. Still nothing to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay, glad to see you posting again.

As I mentioned, I am often intrigued by your musings.

I'm also fascinated by the idea of concocting a science experiment with those pendulous orbs. I imagine once they start swaying, they induce a rather hypnotic effect.

Where was I?

Oh yes, glad to have found your new posting.

I would so love to do titty science projects.

Well thank you. Now an important question, have you ever managed to leave the house in 2 different shoes?
OK that made me just LOL

BTW, when questioned about the mismatch at work, the appropriate response is holding your head up high saying: "And I have an identical pair at home!"

Well sharing is caring....

I guess it is. But I have an ulterior motive, does that count.

Perfect! All the way in works for me.
Repeatedly.

Push you up or push you down on to your back? ;)
Oh why choose.

OK that made me just LOL

BTW, when questioned about the mismatch at work, the appropriate response is holding your head up high saying: "And I have an identical pair at home!"

Haha. Luckily no one noticed before I made it to my desk to swap so I didn't not have to think of a fancy come back. Obviously I was not on top of things that morning.

Not done mismatched shoes but just recently did go down to hotel breakfast, chat to the staff, munch away, order tea...before getting back to my room and finding I had a wacking great streak of toothpaste across my cheek... because it seems I don’t look in mirrors if I can help it...

Have also sat on a bus to work and realised my trousers were inside out... and I only noticed because someone was blatantly staring at the raised seams...

Gorgeous to see you back, :heart:

Not done mismatched shoes but just recently did go down to hotel breakfast, chat to the staff, munch away, order tea...before getting back to my room and finding I had a wacking great streak of toothpaste across my cheek... because it seems I don’t look in mirrors if I can help it...

Have also sat on a bus to work and realised my trousers were inside out... and I only noticed because someone was blatantly staring at the raised seams...

Mmmhmm toothpaste...:D:D:D

Lol

I have worn my shirt inside out for half the day. It was a button down. And of course not notice my blouse is open. Biggest reason I quit wearing button downs.. But yeah, this is the worst I recall.

And thanks. Really I don't see me staying away. Flaking out for a bit, well I will do that again I am sure.

Now, before I share some pictures today, which are nothing special, I will also share a nothing special ramble.

So what have I been up too the past 2 weeks. Well finishing up a work project. The next 3 weeks, starting Monday will also be busy for me. Then, of course, we have Easter, and parties, and egg dying, and egg hunts. The spring fair, the spring play, lots of the good mom. The only thing the entire time worth sharing is the new low I hit for work attire.

Ok, first you do need to understand the dress code. I work with all men. The whole building is all men. The dress code includes no t-shirts or athletic pants, however, men do not believe women’s t-shirts or athletic pants are t-shirts and athletic pants

They see a t-shirt as a men’s t-shirt. Given the exact same brand and style, but in a women’s cut with a feminine print, they will say it is a blouse or top, and not a t-shirt

Athletic pants, they think sweatpants or men’s mesh pants. When seeing women’s boot cut yoga pants, they see just pants or slacks

So now that I understand this, all I wear are t-shirts and yoga pants with loafers. However once in a blue moon, we may have a female visitor. Thus I keep high heeled boots, a nice blazer, and a butterfly hair clip to roll my hair up, in my work area.

Point being my work attire is low, but I hit a new low this week. I got my shower, breakfast for the kid, got him ready, got myself ready, got him out the door, finished myself, headed out the door, made the 45 minute commute, parked my car in the lot, started walking to my building and something felt wrong. My feet felt wrong. So I look at me feet, this of course requires bending over some, as I can’t look down and see my feet. Shut up.

Anyway, I look at my feet, and see that I am wearing two different loafers. Like not even close, not the same color family or cut. OMG, how the fuck to I manage to wear 2 different shoes. Ok, I know how, I just slide them on as I walk past my door. I don’t bend over, so I don’t see my feet. Luckily, I do have my boots in the office, but I know in my own head that I am now the women who gives so little fucks that she manages to wear 2 different shoes and not notice for like an hour.

Yeah, don’t you wish your girlfriend was just like me.

So there is my ramble. I have no special pictures today, but you are welcome to join me in my shower. Enjoy my rubber ducky.

https://i.imgur.com/lSxoZkMm.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/w1VABp8m.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/ljCbrC8m.jpg

My own footwear mishap involved me having to go home to change shoes. I wore my sneakers to work once. I work in a shipping warehouse and protective footwear is mandatory. I had to go home for my steel toes.

My own footwear mishap involved me having to go home to change shoes. I wore my sneakers to work once. I work in a shipping warehouse and protective footwear is mandatory. I had to go home for my steel toes.

Well that isn't too bad. My wrong shoe type stories are mainly like I wear high heeled boots on a date, and then am told the plan is to scale this small damn near cliff, then climb the fence, to break into this garden. Now heeled boots and fence not so bad, but cliffs ugh, a lot of women's shoes don't have tread.

Then there was the wedding I got stuck talking to a guy that annoys me, but my pumps hurt too much to walk. I was friends with him and his wife back in the day, but time changes things. Then as I am stuck next to him, I realize he is screwing his babysitter (which is odd as wifey is much hotter). But no one else around seems off put by the, obvious to me, discrete but sexual nature of there relationship so I assumed it was a known but not discussed thing. Like we all used to play around here or there in the day and it generally isn't talked about now. So anyway like a month later everyone is losing their shit because wifey walked in on hubby banging the babysitter bent over the kitchen island with her big old ass flapping in the breeze, and she kicked them out. So I hear, and am all "but wait, i thought we all knew he was screwing her" and they say no one knew, and I am well come on, I knew, we all saw hubby and babysitters body language and tone at other friends wedding, how did you guys not know. Then wifey gets mad at me for not telling her my suspicions. It all worked out with everyone in the end, but next wedding, I wore a much lower more comfortable heel.

I've worn two different sock colors by accident. Just be cool and say your starting a new trend.

I have never seen a shave job like yours. You are setting a trend! So you have a hairy stomach? ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back