Kinky People

This thread so describes me!!!

In life I have always been CUTE & ADORABLE! Such a GOOD GIRL! She wouldn't do that she is much to good for that! Viewed as prim and proper! The perfect wife and mom that doesn't walk on the wild side... I admit I don't help it some times in that I don't use swears or coarse rough language except around hubby...

In reality I love my kinks and explore them as much as possible... I want to be viewed as sexy and over the top!

Not your cute or your adorable! I would love if people could read my little bent halo above my head saying "Exhibitionist, Kinkster, Submissive, Big toy lover, Anal Lover" well there's more but how big could the halo be???

I agree we have to hide who we are way to much... Among adults if the topics are brought up we shouldn't be afraid to say who we are and what we like... I still hide my face in my pics after all...

I just want to be the Kinky Sexy woman I am and not have to worry about what others say... Don't want to force my likes on others but shouldn't have to be afraid to let it out that I cum from kinky not vanilla...:devil::devil::devil:

I love your attitude! You sound like a real treasure. My wife had a very similar mindset but, she is growing more conservative over time. I, on the other hand,
have opened up and am becoming more accepting of my kinks. I'm exhibitionist, submissive, daring and wanting to explore more and more. She keeps me reeled in so I/we won't get in trouble. We talk about this and I'm not giving up. We are empty nesters so I'm thinking there is no time like the present to play and enjoy.

I love your attitude! You sound like a real treasure. My wife had a very similar mindset but, she is growing more conservative over time. I, on the other hand,
have opened up and am becoming more accepting of my kinks. I'm exhibitionist, submissive, daring and wanting to explore more and more. She keeps me reeled in so I/we won't get in trouble. We talk about this and I'm not giving up. We are empty nesters so I'm thinking there is no time like the present to play and enjoy.

Staying out of trouble is good Eros! Thinking about it, my husband does the same for me in a way... Very supportive and well he loves the Gidget that's stepping out!

I just want to be able to show my spicier side more often and not have to worry what others will think...

And just because I am a nice person and don't talk with a truckers mouth does't mean I can't be a total sexy vixen! Seems like people plug you into roles and you are trapped there sometimes...

I agree with "there is no time like the present" ! I don't want to look back and say I wish I did this or that. I want to experience it all with no worries.

I know people are changing but sometimes it feels like we are still trapped in our little boxes... So I am going ot break free a bit! LOL!:D:D:D

It is only kinky the first time. After that it is normal. Who has not done things and thought after,, I cannot believe I did that. But,,, if I get the chance I will do it again. Just the thoughts of an old man with a past that he loves remembering. Enough said.

Staying out of trouble is good Eros! Thinking about it, my husband does the same for me in a way... Very supportive and well he loves the Gidget that's stepping out!

I just want to be able to show my spicier side more often and not have to worry what others will think...

And just because I am a nice person and don't talk with a truckers mouth does't mean I can't be a total sexy vixen! Seems like people plug you into roles and you are trapped there sometimes...

I agree with "there is no time like the present" ! I don't want to look back and say I wish I did this or that. I want to experience it all with no worries.

I know people are changing but sometimes it feels like we are still trapped in our little boxes... So I am going ot break free a bit! LOL!:D:D:D

I hear you. My wife is a nice person too, no trash mouth either. She is lovely and sexy and has a deliciously wicked mind. I don't want her to tone it down too much. I don't want her to lose her spicy side.

People really have no idea as to our private lives and most would be very surprised to learn of our likes and desires (kinks).

You took a line of mine almost exactly as I said it.

I told my wife, I don't want to look back and say I wish I had. I want to look back and say, that was crazy and fun and I couldn't have had a better partner.

I am breaking out of that box and it's nice to know that you are doing the same. Enjoy the real you!

Last edited:
It is only kinky the first time. After that it is normal. Who has not done things and thought after,, I cannot believe I did that. But,,, if I get the chance I will do it again. Just the thoughts of an old man with a past that he loves remembering. Enough said.

It may just be kinky the first time but, it can sure be fun the next time. I have looked back and thought, I can't believe I did that. My next thought is, I can't wait to do it again.
Your thoughts are good thoughts.

It may just be kinky the first time but, it can sure be fun the next time. I have looked back and thought, I can't believe I did that. My next thought is, I can't wait to do it again.
Your thoughts are good thoughts.

Love the first sentence of your reply! Many years ago, my soon to be husband had a t-shirt made for me that said in bold letters, "It's Only Kinky The First Time!" Exactly what you just said. Somewhere I have an old pic of it. If I can find it I will post it here. :D

I hear you. My wife is a nice person too, no trash mouth either. She is lovely and sexy and has a deliciously wicked mind. I don't want her to tone it down too much. I don't want her to lose her spicy side.

People really have no idea as to our private lives and most would be very surprised to learn of our likes and desires (kinks).

You took a line of mine almost exactly as I said it.

I told my wife, I don't want to look back and say I wish I had. I want to look back and say, that was crazy and fun and I couldn't have had a better partner.

I am breaking out of that box and it's nice to know that you are doing the same. Enjoy the real you!

Thanks EROS!

Nice to know I am not alone! I think I will just continue on my path... Not looking to advertise it to the people around me but at the point where I say to them "Yup, I'm really kinky and I like it that way".... :devil::devil::devil:

Thanks EROS!

Nice to know I am not alone! I think I will just continue on my path... Not looking to advertise it to the people around me but at the point where I say to them "Yup, I'm really kinky and I like it that way".... :devil::devil::devil:

Enjoy your journey. It sounds like it will be a great adventure.
Your husband is very lucky to have you.

If I had a nickel for every time I stood in a supermarket line or sat in a movie or a church wondering and speculating about people's sexual practices, I could have a villa in Hawaii. I'm sure there are many kinky and slutty and pervy folks out there next to you at the mall. Over the years, I've known enough women to realize that sometimes it's the quietest most innocent ones with the jobs like librarian or kindergarten teacher and soccer mom that are, in private, the most kinky and slutty. Often, the ones that come off as kinky in public are all for show and no go. Judging books by covers and all that stuff.

You would be surprised....
A couple of friends and me were wandering around out in the hills, and saw a bunch of campers and RV's down in a sand wash below us, so we went down the hill to take a look. It was about 30 couples, all naked, and doing a lot more than sunbathing. They were real busy!
Thing was, most were people we knew, from town, and all of them were grandma and grandpa types.

You would be surprised....
A couple of friends and me were wandering around out in the hills, and saw a bunch of campers and RV's down in a sand wash below us, so we went down the hill to take a look. It was about 30 couples, all naked, and doing a lot more than sunbathing. They were real busy!
Thing was, most were people we knew, from town, and all of them were grandma and grandpa types.

Fantastic. And.... for the record..... us grandpa and grandma types can be a lot nastier than the young folk because we know we don't have much time left in this world and don't want to waste what we have being pure and virginal. We may not be able to get off 10 times a day and we may not be able to swing from the rafters anymore but we aren't trying to prove how proper we are anymore. LOL!!

Fantastic. And.... for the record..... us grandpa and grandma types can be a lot nastier than the young folk because we know we don't have much time left in this world and don't want to waste what we have being pure and virginal. We may not be able to get off 10 times a day and we may not be able to swing from the rafters anymore but we aren't trying to prove how proper we are anymore. LOL!!

Amen brother!

No argument at all!
Just that the young folks don't realize it!

Triskelion Tattoo

I love all the fun responses to this thread. It really is a fun discussion. Since I learned about the Triskelion I find myself jonesing to get it tattooed somewhere on me.

The beautiful thing about the Triskelion is that so few people know what it means. I have a three inch diameter triskelion inked on my forearm and no one has ever asked me what it means :D

Sooner or later, I know I'll be in a store or restaurant and somebody will see it and give me a grin!

If I had a nickel for every time I stood in a supermarket line or sat in a movie or a church wondering and speculating about people's sexual practices, I could have a villa in Hawaii. I'm sure there are many kinky and slutty and pervy folks out there next to you at the mall. Over the years, I've known enough women to realize that sometimes it's the quietest most innocent ones with the jobs like librarian or kindergarten teacher and soccer mom that are, in private, the most kinky and slutty. Often, the ones that come off as kinky in public are all for show and no go. Judging books by covers and all that stuff.

You are so right! It's the quiet ones that will surprise you. I have also observed that the more boisterous ones are usually all talk.
People that know me and/or my wife would be shocked to learn of what goes on in our "private" lives.

I hink many people could say this. Any sexual experience could be considered kinky to someone else, even thought is would be seen ass normal to the participants.

kinky or even perverted in one person's opinion usually means they are quite vanilla and naive to such practices. For us, it's just business as usual.

It reminds me of the old days when the religous group in Kansas (Phelps) was constantly giving munch groups problems. Since the old man has died, I don't notice much ativitey from them, even though i'm sure they are still out there.

Back