Sex and Sexuality (Closed for Sesame)

"I have known Edward ever since we were children, as his father and mine were well acquainted," he explained. "We used to play together in the woods and the fields. His younger sister, however, I did not know untul more recentky. I have suggested that she should write to you at your current residence, and I am sure that she will soon do so."

Still standing behind her and looking at her drawing, he put his arms around her waist and drew her closer to him, so that she could not help feeling the growing firmness of his desire for her. He could sense in her body a response that he found most encouraging. Pressing his manhood against her, he whispered into her ear, "Evelyn, I wish to possess you now; is there somewhere discreet that we could go to continue our love-making?"
 
Despite the small talk, she could tell by the bulge that he pressed to her bottom that he had really missed her just as much as she had him. She leaned back against him, grinding into him to let him know her feelings.

He nuzzled her neck and whispered in her ear.

Evelyn, I wish to possess you now; is there somewhere discreet that we could go to continue our love-making

Smiling, she answered. "Yes. There is the boathouse." She took his hand and led him towards the boathouse. The small wooden building sat at the edge of the pond. Inside was a berth for one rowboat that could be launched and another boat hung on the wall. On one side was a set of double doors to enter the building and another set of double doors opened out onto to pond to allow boats to enter the pond. The floor was built over the pond and inside was a table and some chairs where one could do some work. Or sit and eat ones lunch. Or do something else.

They slipped inside, closing the door behind them. Inside, sunlight poured through the dirty windows and the sound of the water lapping against the boat that sat in the water, pushing it around until it bumped the dock repeatedly.

"This what you had in mind?" She grinned at him.
 
"Ah, yes, I think that will suit our purpose very well, my dear," said Charkes as Evelyn led him by the hand towards the little boat-house on the shore of the lake. As they went in, his eyes looked around to survey the possibilities. Could they do it in the boat? That seemed romantic, but would probably be uncomfortable and impractical. There was the floor, but that was dirty and would be equally uncomfortable. So the bunny rabbit position would have to wait until another occasion. It seemed that the table and chairs seemed to provide the most suitable opportunity.

He took one of the chairs and checked that it was sufficiently solid, then sat down on it and pulled her close to him.
"Sit down on my lap," he instructed, reaching for the hem of her dress and lifting it, stroking her leg up to her knee, leaving her the choice of whether to sit on him facing towards him, away from him or sideways.
 
She followed where he led, anxious to play with her lover. Her lover. If her parents knew, they would be positively livid. Father had removed her from the temptations of London. But once she had seen Charles, she couldn't resist him. Was it love? She had not been sure at first, maybe it was lust. But it was certainly something.

He sat in a chair and pulled her to him, lifting the hem of her dress.

Sit down on my lap

Facing him, and very unladylike, she straddled his lap as he held her skirt up. She rested her hands in his shoulders to help her keep her balance. She couldn't resist giving him a kiss, her eyes twinkling as she gave a laugh.

"Oh Charles, I so missed you. I know that it was only a day, but..." She kissed him again. Her fingers couldn't help themselves as they stroked the nape of his neck, playing with his hair.
 
"I have missed you too, my dear Evelyn," he said, smiling back at her, delighted that the girl seemed to be so besotted with him. He returned her kiss, pulling her close to him and stroking her lips with his, and teasing her mouth with his tongue, holding the back of her head and fondling her soft hair.
He felt his need for her growing and hardening, so he lifted the hem of her dress higher and higher, running his hands over her knees and up to her smooth thighs, gradually working his hands upwards with each stroke, teasing her with his fingertips, knowing how sensitive her skin was up there.
He unbuttoned his breeches and his rampant manhood sprang out, then firmly pulled her towards him until her silky wetness lay along the length of it, inviting her to lift herself slightly and guide him inside her.
 
His kisses thrilled her to no end and she leaned into him as he held the back of her head, kissing her hard. Their tongues tangled together.

But his hands were driving her wild. Fingers slid the hem of her dress up as he stroked her legs, her knees, the insides of her thighs, causing her sex to become wet.

When he released his manhood, he pulled her towards him until her wetness rested on top of his encased member. She knew what was hidden inside that skin casing and could feel it throbbing.

"Oh, Charles, I think that you are needing me as much as I need you."

It took very little to give them what they both wanted. She lifted herself up just enough to let his tip that began to peek from its hiding place kiss that place between her thighs, its angry head longing to slide up into her warm moist sex. She slowly slid him in with a sigh, loving the wonderful way that he filled her.

She began to slowly rise and fall as if riding a horse.

"Are you my fine stallion? My steed of need?"
 
Charles took delight in Evelyn's evident arousal. Clearly she wanted it as much as he did. As he pulled her closer, her wide-open thighs wrapped around his hips as he sat on the chair and she raised herself just slightly so that his hot, throbbing tip touched her moist centre. Then she slowly, teasingly, slid down over him, enveloping his length completely inside her, stroking and squeezing him with her soft feminine flesh. He groaned with pleasure as their bodies fitted together so perfectly.

"Aaahh, yes, and what a skillful rider you are, Evelyn," he gasped as she bobbed up and down over him, sliding him in and out, giving him the intense pleasure of entering her again and again and again. His hands slipped under her thighs, holding her and helping her with her rhythmical up and down motion over him. He leant forward to kiss her heaving breasts as they almost burst free from the top of her dress, attempting to focus on her enjoyment and delay his inevitable climax for as long as possible.
 
Somehow, each encounter with her lover seemed better that the previous one. Each time he slid in she would give a sigh. Her hips undulated as she gracefully rode him, her fingertips rested on his shoulders helping her to keep her balance. His hands, strong and warm under her thighs, lended support as his manhood slid in and out of her moist snug hole.

Aaahh, yes, and what a skillful rider you are, Evelyn

She could feel as his hands, warm and strong, helped to support her bare thighs. With every downward slide, she wound lean forward. That movement would allow her to rub that special place in her sex against his member, sending her closer to a wonderful completion. It also tipped her breast to him, the soft firm mounds threatening to spill out of their fabric cages. Each time he would kiss the pale swells she offered to him till she could feel that she was almost ready to plunge over that falls. How she longed for a chance to get away somewhere with him and be as true lovers, exploring each other in bed for days upon end. There had to be a way.
 
Evelyn had changed from being a naive and innocent girl into a skillful lover in just a few days, thought Charles, as she rocked back and forth, working herself up and down over him, grinding herself against him, her hands on his shoulders, her breasts in his face, her legs wrapped around him, her breathing getting faster and heavier as her arousal and pleasure intensified.
To help her along, he licked his fingers and slid them down between them to where they were joined, gently stroking and massaging her most sensitive spot at the same time as thrust into her as strongly and deeply as he could. Unable to hold back any longer, his thighs tensed up against her, he grunted her name and with a surge of ecstacy he spurted his seed deep inside her.
 
He began rubbing that special spot and she could feel her body tensing. His fingers teased her, driving her towards what her body craved, what her body needed. She felt his other hand on her thigh.

She realized that she was in love. Charles. Her lover. She could feel herself plunging over that precipice into pure joy. Her head thrown back, her body tensed and she felt him come deep inside her. She gave a loud sound, half groan, half yell as her creamy wetness coated him.

She collapsed into his arms, his manhood still deep inside her though it was slowly losing its power and would soon slip from the grip her sex had upon it.

Now, if there was just some way that they could get away together.
 
The combination of him pumping deep inside her and his wet fingers massaging her most sensitive parts produced the required effect. Charles felt the intensity of her spasming, shuddering, noisy climax. She clenched around him, seeming to suck out the last of his juice from him as he started to soften. She collapsed onto him, and he put an arm arounnd her to hold her close to him as he kissed her, pausing to allow her to gasp for breath. The hard chair was starting to feel rather uncomfortable.

"I wonder if we might be able to meet somewhere discreet and more comfortable," he suggested, as she squeezed one more time and he slipped out of her. "There is a very fine Inn, the Red Lion in the quiet village of Shagwell. Perhaps we could spend a night or two there, under an assumed name of course. Do you think.that you might be able to escape the clutches of your aunt and uncle?"
 
He held her close and she felt the warmth of his body through the clothes as his arms wrapped around her.

I wonder if we might be able to meet somewhere discreet and more comfortable. There is a very fine Inn, the Red Lion in the quiet village of Shagwell. Perhaps we could spend a night or two there, under an assumed name of course. Do you think.that you might be able to escape the clutches of your aunt and uncle

"Oh, Charles, that sounds wonderful. I long to lay in your arms, to go to sleep with you and wake up beside you. I think that I could if maybe I could get Fanny on my side. Do you think that that may be possible? You know her better than I. If we could then I know that my Aunt and Uncle would certainly allow it."

She kissed him, nuzzling his cheek. His hands were still under her dress, holding onto her bare thighs.
 
Charles stroked her legs and kissed her cheek, her neck and her ear, and whispered to her,
"Yes Evelyn, would that not be a delight, to spend a whole night together in a comfortable bed making love?
I think that Fanny would help us. She already understands the nature of our relationship. Perhaps we could write a letter to her, together, suggesting that you would say that you are visiting her for the weekend, while in reality..."
and his fingers scampered playfully up the inside of her leg to touch her soft, warm, wet patch.

His leg was going numb, so he gently lifted her off him and rubbed it to restore the circulation. Then they straightened their clothing and left the little boat-house, continuing their apparently innocent stroll around the lake and through the woods.
 
After having climaxed, she sat on his lap and they cuddled a bit, cooking up a scheme to get away together.

Yes Evelyn, would that not be a delight, to spend a whole night together in a comfortable bed making love?
I think that Fanny would help us. She already understands the nature of our relationship. Perhaps we could write a letter to her, together, suggesting that you would say that you are visiting her for the weekend, while in reality...


He ran a finger up the inside of her leg to tickle that wet spot between her legs. She gave a giggle as they untangled their limbs and pulled themselves together. Soon they were back out under the summer sky, innocently enjoying the day.

"Let us write to Fanny then and propose your idea." She walked innocently beside him, her thighs a bit sticky from their encounter. She was quite taken with Charles. Every day the that post came brought the possibility that her father may have another possible match. And now that she was no longer a virgin might cause a problem with any future husband. Charles was of marriageable age, and he had no betrothal, that she knew of. But she knew if she were to vaguely mention a match between the two of them, it could turn him completely off. Father would be outraged at what she had done. But it was her body. And Charles was terribly handsome. And he was a wonderful lover.

She was really becoming addicted to sex with him.
 
They walked back to Windmere together, and after a refreshing cup of tea they sat down at a writing desk to compose their letter to Fanny. It seemed rather naughty, but Charles assured Evelyn that Fanny had quite a naughty side herself. In fact, her brother had implied that she herself had benefited from just such an arrangement when she had been romantically involved with one of his younger colleagues in the army.
So they wrote the letter, asking whether Evelyn might be invited to visit Fanny for a few days, during which she might make an excursion to stay with Charles at the village Inn.
Charles then wrote to the Inn, to reserve their finest room for two nights in the name of Mr and Mrs Palmer.
 
It really didn't take long for the letter to arrive from Fanny. She felt a little flutter at the thought of spending the night with Charles. Sex with him was incredible. And he was very imaginative about it too. She began to wonder if there was any chance that he might be interested in marriage with her. Though she knew that to mention something like that would probably immediately repel him.

"Auntie, Miss Fanny Ferris has invited me to visit her for several days. She is the very nice young lady that I met at Mr. Charles home that evening. She says that she shall send her carriage to pick me up and bring me back here after the visit."

"Oh, Ferris? Ferris? Why is that name familiar? Do they have only one child?" Aunt Cora sat at the breakfast table, pausing from the spreading of the plum jam on her toast.

"Oh," Uncle Rupert looked over his glasses at his wife. "Is this the family with a son named Edward?"

"Yes, Uncle. Colonel Edward Ferris is Fanny's brother. He is a friend of Mr. Charles."

"Well, I see nothing wrong with it. You're not sneaking off to see this Ferris fellow, are you?" Her Uncle glanced at her and she easily looked shocked and indignant.

"No! I am not!"

Uncle Rupert chuckled. "I'm just teasing you, Evie." He called her the family name for her. " I see nothing wrong with that. You should have an enjoyable time."

And with that, Uncle was off to his study where he was busy with the accounts of the estate. Evelyn smiled to herself and went upstairs to pack for her trip.

The next day, the carriage from Fanny arrived around midday. She kissed Auntie goodbye, and with a stern warning from her to behave, the carriage carrying her and her trunk were on their way. A mile and a half down the road, the carriage stopped to pick up Charles. She was excited. A couple of nights with her lover.
 
Charles waited at the roadside at their agreed time and place, looking anxiously for the carriage and hoping not to encounter anyone who would know him. At last it came and he got in beside Evelyn, giving her a quick kiss and squeezing her hand. The carriage took them to Fanny's house, where they went in and thanked her for assisting them with their scheme.
"You are most welcome, my dear friends! You may rely on my discretion. I trust you will enjoy your time together."
"Indeed, I have no doubt that we shall," replied Charles.
Fanny served them tea as they waited until their coach was due.
They boarded the mail coach, which took them out of Oxford and into the pleasant surrounding countryside, stopping twice and then after a little over an hour, arriving at the pretty little village of Shagwell. The Red Lion was a fine building of local stone, with a long history.
"Now, remember, Mr and Mrs Palmer," whispered Charles as they approached the Inn, "I will be John, and you... perhaps Marianne."
They went into the Inn, which had oak beams in the walls and ceiling and was stylishly furnished, and presented themselves with these names to the innkeeper, who instructed a servant to show them up to their room. It was on the second floor, facing south over a small garden, and was quite spacious, with a large four-poster bed.
 
It was great seeing Fanny again, and wonderful that she was willing to help them in this this deception. "Dear Fanny, if I can ever do anything for you, please let me know."

After a relaxing tea, they were soon on the mail coach and she sat beside Charles as they rode through the countryside. Soon they were in a pretty little village called Shagwell. Neither of them should be recognized here. As they pulled up in front of a place called The Red Lion, she could see its decorative sign swaying in the breeze. As they pulled up, he whispered to her.

Now, remember, Mr and Mrs Palmer. I will be John, and you... perhaps Marianne.

John and Marianne Palmer. She liked it. She nodded and took his hand as he helped her alight from the coach. They entered the inn as husband and wife, the rich entry very welcoming.

They followed the servant to their room, a beautiful suite on the second floor with a delightful view and a luscious four poster bed. As long as the servant was in the room, they remained ever the proper husband and wife. She watched the servant leave and Charles bolted the door. As he turned, she laughed as she jumped into his arms. Wrapping her arms around him, she began nibbling on his earlobe.

"And do you plan to have your wicked way with me? One can always hope." She whispered in his ear.
 
"My dear Mrs Palmer, what an outrageous suggestion. Most certainly not!" he replied. He put his arms around her and slapped her playfully on her bottom, as if to punish her for her lewd and un-ladylike remark.
"Go and get on the bed, on your hands and knees," he instructed. He came up behind her and spanked her again, then knelt on the bed behind her, enjoying the view of her ample rump, raised up in front of him. Slowly he lifted the hem of her dress up and onto her back, then ran his hands over her soft, silky petticoats, sliding down until he reached her bare legs, then slowly up again underneath, stroking her soft young flesh, until she was completely exposed to him, her round buttocks slightly red from the punishment he had given her. His hands explored her hips and her thighs and then slid up between them, as far as he could go, until the palm of his hand was cupping and massaging her. His throbbing manhood was bursting to get out, so he unleashed it, allowing it to brush against the back of her thigh.
 
She laughed and gave a little squeal as his hand smacked her buttocks.

My dear Mrs Palmer, what an outrageous suggestion. Most certainly not! Go and get on the bed, on your hands and knees

"I obey, dear 'husband'." Her eyes held a twinkle and she smiled as she curtsied to him, climbing upon the large bed and presenting her backside to him. She was excited, feeling his hand spank her once more. The bed dipped as he climbed on it behind her. She felt him lift the back of her dress up as his hand smoothed her petticoat against her thighs. As he reached her soft, bare leg, his hand searched upward along the inside of her thigh dragging the petticoat with it until he had revealed what he sought. His hands ran along her hips and thighs, rubbing her buttocks. Then his hand slipped between her legs, cupping her sex, his palm against her little button, and she found herself moaning, her sex so excited as it produced its own wetness. She looked down, her breast easily spilling over the top of her bodice, air brushing across her hardening nipples. Something wet brushed against the back of her thigh, and though she could not see it, she suspected that she knew what it was.

"Mmmmm, Mr. Palmer. You do have talented hands, as well as other parts of you." She gave a little wiggle of her buttocks.
 
Evelyn was clearly enjoying the Mr and Mrs game, thought Charles, and as usual was responding enthusiastically to his advances. As his hand reached and caressed her soft, delicate folds between her thighs, she made approving and encouraging noises. Kneeling close behind her, he pushed her legs a little further apart, to open her up a bit wider and facilitate his entry. He worked one finger in between her lower lips, and was delighted to find that she was already moist and slippery. He loved the way that she was always available and ready for him. He continued to stroke her, spreading her lubrication around, playing with her, and slowly dipped one finger inside her. She appeared to enjoy that, so he gently worked a second finger into her, exploring her and massaging her soft wet passage.

He could delay it no longer; he had to have her. He withdrew his fingers, dripping with her juices, which he spread over his cock before guiding the tip to her entrance and gently pushing it in, holding her open with his hands.
"Aaaaaahhhh," he sighed as he slowly slid inside her, enjoying for the first time the different sensation of penetrating her from behind.
 
His hands knew her body well, rubbing her sex in preparation as he spread her legs further apart, and she easily followed his direction. He slid a finger inside her sex and she tilted her hips to allow the digit to sink into her. Biting her bottom lip, a second finger slipped into her, and she gave a little moan as she bowed her head and closed her eyes. His fingers were nudging her on.

He withdrew his fingers and she ached for more. There was a pause. And then his thumbs peeled back her vaginal lips, puffy with want, and slowly filled her void with his manhood.

Aaaaaahhhh

She heard him sigh as he entered her and she echoed him with a moan. Suddenly, the tip of his manhood was rubbing differently inside her, brushing and causing her to shiver as well. Her hips moved against him, craving this new sensation.

"Oh yesssssssss!" She could not stop the hiss of arousal that left her lips.
 
Encouraged by Evelyn's 'Yessssss, Charles gripped her hips firmly in his hands and pulled her back towards him, thrusting gradually deeper and higher inside her, until every inch of him was buried inside her, wrapped in her soft, moist folds, stretching her wide, almost lifting her knees off the bed. Then he gently pushed her forward and back in a steady rocking rhythm, looking down to enjoy the view of her sliding up and down over him. Then he tried holding her still, and pushing in and out of her himself.
"Like... rabbits!" he gasped.
 
With his hands on her hips, she felt his manhood reaching deep into her, hitting places he had never touched before. Her mouth opened wide and a groan issued forth. She was really enjoying this.

Suddenly, he gripped her and pumped in and out and she heard him whisper,

Like... rabbits!

She moaned as a slight smile graced her lips.

"Oooooohhhh, I like rabbits." She gasped as her sex grasped at his manhood. The tip of it kept scraping against a place inside of her, starting a cascade through her that would not stop easily. She bit her lip to keep from screaming as her breast bounced in time to his actions, their hardened nubs aching.
 
Last edited:
Reminded of the rabbits they'd seen, at it out in the fields, he pushed in and out of her faster and faster, feeling her tighten and twitch around him. With the vigour of their lovemaking the bed started to squeak - and so did Evelyn.
He felt his surge growing, then a dam bursting deep inside as he flooded her with gushing spurts and grunted and groaned her name. Semi-conscious for a moment, he collapsed onto the bed beside her. Gasping for breath after his strenuous exertion, he slowly recovered, and opened his eyes, looking at the beautiful red- faced young woman lying next to him.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top